🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Kathy Griffin

I don't know about anyone else, but I found this OP to be very well phrased and timely. It makes me feel good to know that the author has such strong feelings and can express them in a calm, clear manner.

Good strategy...I prefer kicking their teeth in.

When they put their foot in their mouth by hurling insults and epithets, they proceed to kick their teeth in on their own.

I've been on a number of forums over the years....the loons on this one are truly the dumbest I've ever encountered...and that's saying a lot
Yet you respond to their posts all day long, every day. LOL. Shows how fucking stupid you are.

When they put their foot in their mouth by hurling insults and epithets, they proceed to kick their teeth in on their own.

I've been on a number of forums over the years....the loons on this one are truly the dumbest I've ever encountered...and that's saying a lot
Yet you respond to their posts all day long, every day. LOL. Shows how fucking stupid you are.
Irony if you're to be taken seriously

It's never to be taken serious and a prime example of the dumbest of the dumbest.

The op is well put together...it has the loons befuddled.

It's never to be taken serious and a prime example of the dumbest of the dumbest.

I don't disagree but he assumes you to be one of the nuts then trys to mock you for conversing with the nuts....

The irony is on full display

I don't disagree but he assumes you to be one of the nuts then trys to mock you for conversing with the nuts....

He's fun to report.

I notice nobody is able to refute the op. Interesting

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. You career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.

So just to be clear, how do you rate Griffin's disgusting behavior compared to the multiple times Obama was hanged and burned in effigy, or Nugent did his little act on stage concerning Hillary and Obama sucking on his machine gun, or all the other times right wingers depicted the death of our previous president? Better , worse , or about the same?

He's fun to report.

Don't think I've ever reported him. In fact I don't really report anyone. I do occasionally get a bit buzzed and randomly report trolls but it's rare. I reported a mod a week or so ago for trolling lol

Good times!

He's fun to report.

Don't think I've ever reported him. In fact I don't really report anyone. I do occasionally get a bit buzzed and randomly report trolls but it's rare. I reported a mod a week or so ago for trolling lol

Good times!
I bet i know which mod ;)

He's fun to report.

Good times!
Coyote

He's fun to report.

Good times!
Coyote

Oops I was wrong, figured it was the so called know it all dipshit

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. You career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.

So just to be clear, how do you rate Griffin's disgusting behavior compared to the multiple times Obama was hanged and burned in effigy, or Nugent did his little act on stage concerning Hillary and Obama sucking on his machine gun, or all the other times right wingers depicted the death of our previous president? Better , worse , or about the same?

Did Ted Nugent ever cry or play the victim? It just shows what pussys the left is..

I'm not falling for that.

Any time you depict the death of a president like Kathy Griffin did, you are a deplorable person. Even more so if that garbage you posted reaches the eyes of an innocent child. It doesn't matter who does it. There is no scale for this kind of behavior.

Now, can you try not to bait me this time?

He's fun to report.

Good times!
Coyote

The asshole with the Asian avatar?

He's fun to report.

Good times!
Coyote

No....whats up doc

I'm not falling for that.

Any time you depict the death of a president like Kathy Griffin did, you are a deplorable person. Even more so if that garbage you posted reaches the eyes of an innocent child. It doesn't matter who does it.

Now, can you try not to bait me this time?

Your imagination is running away with you. I'm not baiting at all. What Griffin did was disgusting, and I can't see any grounds for anyone to defend her. That's not what my question was. How does her admitted disgusting behavior compare to the many very similar things the right has done? Was that picture better, worse, or about the same as burning and hanging Obama in effigy?What about what became an expected part of Nugent's act where he always made his little speech about Hillary and Obama sucking on his machine gun every time he was on stage?

Good times!
Coyote

No....whats up doc
No, I like him. He's just a young idealistic kid

Forum List

Back