🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Kathy Griffin

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to Twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. Your career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.

What about this?

A graphic video featuring a fake President Donald Trump stabbing members of the news media and lighting the head of a political rival on fire was played at a conference for his supporters this weekend, according to a report Sunday by The New York Times.

The event, hosted by the group American Priority, took place at Trump’s resort in Miami, the Trump National Doral, and featured a litany of pro-Trump headliners, including former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr.

The figure can be seen walking in the church as other people with logos over their heads from a bevy of news outlets — including PBS, NPR, HuffPost and The Washington Post — sit in the pews. The Trump-like figure then pulls out a gun and opens fire on the media outlets. Other fake versions of political and media figures are then attacked in the clip, including former FBI Director James Comey, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

A likeness of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a 2020 presidential candidate, later has his head ignited by a blowtorch.

th

Do you not like it how I'm calling your side out for it's hypocrisy?

In 2017 Trump Jr slammed Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father. “Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.” “Imagine a conservative did this” he said. Well, now we see conservatives did exactly this with Don. Jr. in attendance. If you don't see it then it's because you don't want to see it because fast forward to today:

A disturbing video depicting President Trump shooting, stabbing and setting on fire critics and the media was played at a conference held by a pro-Trump group at his Miami resort. Trump Jr. was in attendance. The video rampage was shown during a three-day conference held by American Priority at Trump's National Doral Miami, according to the organizers. In the parody video, Trump's head is superimposed on the body of a man opening fire inside the "Church of Fake News," according to The New York Times, which first reported the playing of the video. The churchgoers' faces have been edited to include several political critics including the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.; Rep. Maxine Walters, D-Calif.;and Hillary Clinton as well as logos of various news organizations, including CNN, The Washington Post, Politico and NPR.

So what would Trump Jr. say about this? I think he would say this is disgusting but not surprising. He would say, "This is the RIGHT today. They consider this acceptable.” “Imagine a LIBERAL did this” he would say.

Yawn.

“Imagine a LIBERAL did this”

They did.
And you went APE SHIT

But this is OK

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to Twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. Your career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.

What about this?

A graphic video featuring a fake President Donald Trump stabbing members of the news media and lighting the head of a political rival on fire was played at a conference for his supporters this weekend, according to a report Sunday by The New York Times.

The event, hosted by the group American Priority, took place at Trump’s resort in Miami, the Trump National Doral, and featured a litany of pro-Trump headliners, including former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr.

The figure can be seen walking in the church as other people with logos over their heads from a bevy of news outlets — including PBS, NPR, HuffPost and The Washington Post — sit in the pews. The Trump-like figure then pulls out a gun and opens fire on the media outlets. Other fake versions of political and media figures are then attacked in the clip, including former FBI Director James Comey, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

A likeness of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a 2020 presidential candidate, later has his head ignited by a blowtorch.

th

In 2017 Trump Jr slammed Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father. “Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.” “Imagine a conservative did this” he said. Well, now we see conservatives did exactly this with Don. Jr. in attendance. If you don't see it then it's because you don't want to see it because fast forward to today:

A disturbing video depicting President Trump shooting, stabbing and setting on fire critics and the media was played at a conference held by a pro-Trump group at his Miami resort. Trump Jr. was in attendance. The video rampage was shown during a three-day conference held by American Priority at Trump's National Doral Miami, according to the organizers. In the parody video, Trump's head is superimposed on the body of a man opening fire inside the "Church of Fake News," according to The New York Times, which first reported the playing of the video. The churchgoers' faces have been edited to include several political critics including the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.; Rep. Maxine Walters, D-Calif.;and Hillary Clinton as well as logos of various news organizations, including CNN, The Washington Post, Politico and NPR.

So what would Trump Jr. say about this? I think he would say this is disgusting but not surprising. He would say, "This is the RIGHT today. They consider this acceptable.” “Imagine a LIBERAL did this” he would say.

Yawn.

They did.
And you went APE SHIT

But this is OK

Did Billy go ape shit over Kathy Griffin? Well lets see him go ape shit over what these Republicans did at a Trump rally. I'll hold my breath.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

What about this?

Uh huh, nearly three years after the fact.

Why weren't you condemning what Griffin did? Because you hated who it was depicting. It satisfied your burning hatred of a political opponent.

Moreover, Democrats started this shit, and turnabout is fair play.

Is it right? No. It isn't no matter who does it.

But you had to know this was coming the moment the liberal Hollywood hack jobs started fantasizing about "Blowing up the White House" or hanging an effigy of Trumps severed head on a string.

I don't feel sorry for you in the slightest. You can swiftly gfy.

Last edited:
Dear Kathy Griffin,

Dear Kathy Griffin,

thank god she didn't make a video

Curious, what difference does that make?

Dear Kathy Griffin,

What about this?

th

Yawn.

They did.

I know nothing will wake you up so I expect a yawn from you.

Seems like you are talking in your sleep.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

What about this?

th

Yawn.

They did.
And you went APE SHIT

But this is OK

Actually, I didn't.

But, quid pro quo, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

There is no woman-like THING, celebrity or not, I've found as vile, loathsome, MORTIFYINGLY SHALLOW, unattractive, hideous and full of utter unfunny poison than that Kathy Griffin nightcrawling imitation of the female gender. She is a vile psychopath so ugly (inside and out) that all her years and years of glaring plastic surgery has been completely incapable of making that sow look physically attractive. Ms. Griffin is such a walking, small-child-attacking ABOMINATION, I hope that evil c*nt develops a vaginal tumor that resembles a giant magic mushroom.

Seriously, I've seen enough of Ms. Griffin's demonic, predatory antics, that is a wannabe-prostitution whore ("wannabe" because no man on Earth would ever FUCK that spidery thing, who looked like it crawled out of a Freudian nightmare on its dozens of tentacles), I'm so grateful that....that THING never reproduced. I want that surgically mutilated $2 whore to encounter whatever form of cancer is the most painful.

Also, how can any person (man or woman) STAND listening to its screechy, 100% banshee smoke-detector-alarm voice??? Kathy Griffucks' voice sounds like an air raid siren.....and you know it's voices like that that kills men! Piercing, sonically-brain-stabbing voices like Griffin's shorten the lifespan of any man unfortunate enough to listen to this insectile female atrocity. How could ANYONE not see the evil Kathy Griffin radiates??? That THING is Evil Personified.

Forum List

Back