🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Kathy Griffin

No one cares about your little opinion, and it was hardly worthy of a new thread. In the future, please save your self-indulgent, narcissistic ramblings for your diary (even if I agree with most of what you wrote here.) Thanks for your cooperation.
He got three agree emojis. You got an lol.

I think we know where the majority stands. Fuck off you sad little troll
Perfect example of their deflect/pivot/attack strategy.

Griffin did this herself, and she's relying on others to do it for her.

We'll see.
Me thinks this is all a staged show.

Griffin will not be punished, she will merely move her show to those who are sympathetic with what she did. There are plenty on the left who I am sure applauding her for her depiction. She will ride this for all it is worth and in the end say it was all just a put on. She has to know her victim BS is just BS. But that is part of the charade, she will be fine, maybe even better profiting on what the left really is thinking.

I don't know about that. It's not just her employers or sponsors, it's the general public that is outraged.

I may hate Obama, I'm sure many hate Trump, but there is a line drawn in the sand when it comes to doing things to the US President like she did. She was not trying to be funny, she was making a political statement, and that statement included violence.

I suppose a lot of folks are upset with what she did, but there is a large group that thinks it is just a political statement.

Not trying to belabor it, but are you saying that the difference is the belief that Trump's son was scared by something he saw on TV?

Isn't fear the natural reaction? Geez, cut the kid some slack.

Of course it would be. Is that the main difference you see between this incident and all the others before?
I guess it is. I would see that as the day he really had his innocence taken away from him. Nothing saddens me more. Conversely, nothing angers me more.
Seems odd to me. Every time the video was shown on TV, it was explained that this was a video made by Kathy Griffin depicting the fake beheading of Trump. Next came a warning about it being graphic. And then the video was shown. After showing the video, there was more discussion about the specifics. This happened EVERY SINGLE TIME it was shown on TV. It was never shown without the preliminary discussion, and there was no way a person would just suddenly see it without all of that preliminary discussion. While I can understand it could be disturbing for Trumps son to see. I find it hard to believe he actually thought it was a video of his father. The kid is 11 years old, not 4 or 5, and he doesn't seem to be an idiot. Seems odd that an 11 year old would still be calling his mother MOMMY too, but I won't belabor that. With Trump's well know lack of respect for the truth, the probability that the story of a shocked little boy was manufactured for sympathy. Can you at least admit that possibility?

Maybe because you are thinking from an adult point of view and not a child.

Better still, imagine your child seeing your head on the internet or television like that. They very idea that people hate their daddy so much they would be willing to do something like this would be disturbing.
Yes, it would be very disturbing, but that is not what the claim was. They claimed the kid saw it on TV, and thought it was actually his father. That is just not rational. The fact that it was a staged video of a mannequin's head was explained before it was shown each and every time, and further discussion after it was shown. It was a horrible thing for Griffin to do, and she deserves all the repercussions she gets for it, but the Trumps are lying as well.

Apparently to liberal comedians children are not off limits. Too bad the Obama kids are now out of sight.

One must feel badly for Griffin. All that plastic surgery and she still looks like crap.

So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

So, of course, Griffin supported Rosie O’Donnell when she tweeted a video asking if Barron Trump, 10-year-old son of Donald and Melania, was on the autism spectrum. “After the beat down he gave her, she can say whatever she wants to say to that piece of shit,” Griffin said before correcting herself. “Oh, that’s President Piece of Shit.”

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

Sure. Kids should be off limits

You're comparing what she did to a harmless mistake on a television show?

Limbaugh is a mistake. What he did in that clip was not.

While self-indulgent rambling may be your specialty
Interesting, did you just come here to talk down to me? Well, that's rather self-indulgent.

Anywho...

Isn't that why most people come to your threads?
Most liberals like you come to my threads hoping to get a rise out of me, because they lack an effective defense of their own positions. I'm way past your childish games now. If you have anything productive to add to this discussion, then by all means, do it. Otherwise I will not reply to you further.

Later.

Good strategy...I prefer kicking their teeth in. It's what leftists understand. Of course they bawl like Griffin is doing afterwards.

How dare they not tolerate my intolerance!!.... <<<left loon reasoning

Give me one example of right wing tolerance! Just one ! I beg you !!!

Same sex marriage wouldn't be legal without "Right Wing" votes.

With Trump's well know lack of respect for the truth, the probability that the story of a shocked little boy was manufactured for sympathy. Can you at least admit that possibility?
Lying about something like that would be even lower than what Griffin did. So no, I will not admit such a possibility. These people are human beings too, with emotions. A child having the most unfettered of them all.

The ye olde golden rule applies here.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Yes. Children's emotions are fragile, and should be protected. That's not the point. If you won't even accept the possibility that the story of the child being exposed to that video in a way that was never presented on TV, it's obvious that your decision is based on your preconceived notions, and not facts.

While self-indulgent rambling may be your specialty
Interesting, did you just come here to talk down to me? Well, that's rather self-indulgent.

Anywho...

Isn't that why most people come to your threads?
Most liberals like you come to my threads hoping to get a rise out of me, because they lack an effective defense of their own positions. I'm way past your childish games now. If you have anything productive to add to this discussion, then by all means, do it. Otherwise I will not reply to you further.

Later.

Good strategy...I prefer kicking their teeth in. It's what leftists understand. Of course they bawl like Griffin is doing afterwards.

How dare they not tolerate my intolerance!!.... <<<left loon reasoning

Give me one example of right wing tolerance! Just one ! I beg you !!!
18813324_834734586683229_2044785172024835947_n.jpg

Kathy is a bomb thrower . Just like Ann Coulter . Same diff.

Reality Check #45, Timmy:

Other than the fact that Kathy and Ann are both girls, their similarities end there! Griffin, like most Libs, are bomb throwers------ they do the most egregious things then more than deny it, accuse others of the crime! Only Hillary Clinton would dare commit the greatest cover-ups of the 21st century--- during a presidential run!--- then help institute an investigation into the ONE PERSON most able to investigate her! And then accuse him of being the one covering up!!! Only Kathy Griffin would imply beheading the president of the United States and holding his head up like ISIS; she surely knows that all threats no matter how remote against the POTUS, MUST BE INVESTIGATED, then acts surprised when they come questioning! And while 10,000 conservatives have lost their job for doing much less, now acts the whining victim for her own actions, out for revenge!

Ann Coulter is not a bomb thrower, Timmy, she is a bomb CATCHER. Tired of the lies and lunacy of the Left, rather than take it, she catches their bombs and throws them right back in their face! In the process, exposing THEM for their bomb-making and throwing tactics. Helluva big difference. Ann provides a very useful service to the community, Kathie is just another useless Hollywood piece of shit.

Now wait on; what Griffin did was just your normal lefty humour partisan message nonsense. Nothing unusual about that. The problem the Left really have is that she made President Trump look good by comparison with her own visage.

Greg
Yeah I would have had his son in laws head in the other hand Dirty rotten traitors

Apparently to liberal comedians children are not off limits. Too bad the Obama kids are now out of sight.

One must feel badly for Griffin. All that plastic surgery and she still looks like crap.

So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

So, of course, Griffin supported Rosie O’Donnell when she tweeted a video asking if Barron Trump, 10-year-old son of Donald and Melania, was on the autism spectrum. “After the beat down he gave her, she can say whatever she wants to say to that piece of shit,” Griffin said before correcting herself. “Oh, that’s President Piece of Shit.”

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

Sure. Kids should be off limits

You're comparing what she did to a harmless mistake on a television show?

Limbaugh is a mistake. What he did in that clip was not.

No? Then why did he apologize for the mistake repeatedly?

Kathy Griffin blamed "OLD WHITE MEN"?

Wow....love the tolerant left.

I thought it is bad to generalize based on race or gender. When did that change?

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to Twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. Your career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.

What about this?

A graphic video featuring a fake President Donald Trump stabbing members of the news media and lighting the head of a political rival on fire was played at a conference for his supporters this weekend, according to a report Sunday by The New York Times.

The event, hosted by the group American Priority, took place at Trump’s resort in Miami, the Trump National Doral, and featured a litany of pro-Trump headliners, including former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr.

The figure can be seen walking in the church as other people with logos over their heads from a bevy of news outlets — including PBS, NPR, HuffPost and The Washington Post — sit in the pews. The Trump-like figure then pulls out a gun and opens fire on the media outlets. Other fake versions of political and media figures are then attacked in the clip, including former FBI Director James Comey, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

A likeness of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a 2020 presidential candidate, later has his head ignited by a blowtorch.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to Twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. Your career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.

What about this?

A graphic video featuring a fake President Donald Trump stabbing members of the news media and lighting the head of a political rival on fire was played at a conference for his supporters this weekend, according to a report Sunday by The New York Times.

The event, hosted by the group American Priority, took place at Trump’s resort in Miami, the Trump National Doral, and featured a litany of pro-Trump headliners, including former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr.

The figure can be seen walking in the church as other people with logos over their heads from a bevy of news outlets — including PBS, NPR, HuffPost and The Washington Post — sit in the pews. The Trump-like figure then pulls out a gun and opens fire on the media outlets. Other fake versions of political and media figures are then attacked in the clip, including former FBI Director James Comey, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

A likeness of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a 2020 presidential candidate, later has his head ignited by a blowtorch.

th

Dear Kathy Griffin,

Dear Kathy Griffin,

thank god she didn't make a video

Dear Kathy Griffin,

What about this?

Griffin was fired for what she did.

Every Republican involved in that video in any way should similarly lose their jobs

Dear Kathy Griffin,

What about this?

Every Republican involved in that video in any way should similarly lose their jobs
And all the politicians and people who showed up and watched should be blacklisted from politics. Huckabee sanders, Trump Jr.

And Trump should be impeached. Add this to the list of reasons.

And when I say impeached I mean in November 2020.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

What about this?

Don't forget the hypocrisy here.

In 2017 President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., slammed comedian Kathy Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father.

“Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr., 39, tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.”

“Imagine a conservative did this to Obama as POTUS?”

Fast forward to today

A disturbing video depicting President Trump shooting, stabbing and setting on fire critics and the media was played at a conference held by a pro-Trump group at his Miami resort. Trump Jr. was in attendance. The video rampage was shown during a three-day conference held by American Priority at Trump's National Doral Miami, according to the organizers. In the parody video, Trump's head is superimposed on the body of a man opening fire inside the "Church of Fake News," according to The New York Times, which first reported the playing of the video.

The churchgoers' faces have been edited to include several political critics including the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.; Rep. Maxine Walters, D-Calif.;and Hillary Clinton as well as logos of various news organizations, including CNN, The Washington Post, Politico and NPR.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

What about this?

th

Do you not like it how I'm calling your side out for it's hypocrisy?

In 2017 Trump Jr slammed Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father. “Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.” “Imagine a conservative did this” he said. Well, now we see conservatives did exactly this with Don. Jr. in attendance. If you don't see it then it's because you don't want to see it because fast forward to today:

A disturbing video depicting President Trump shooting, stabbing and setting on fire critics and the media was played at a conference held by a pro-Trump group at his Miami resort. Trump Jr. was in attendance. The video rampage was shown during a three-day conference held by American Priority at Trump's National Doral Miami, according to the organizers. In the parody video, Trump's head is superimposed on the body of a man opening fire inside the "Church of Fake News," according to The New York Times, which first reported the playing of the video. The churchgoers' faces have been edited to include several political critics including the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.; Rep. Maxine Walters, D-Calif.;and Hillary Clinton as well as logos of various news organizations, including CNN, The Washington Post, Politico and NPR.

So what would Trump Jr. say about this? I think he would say this is disgusting but not surprising. He would say, "This is the RIGHT today. They consider this acceptable.” “Imagine a LIBERAL did this” he would say.

Don't forget the hypocrisy here.
In 2017 President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., slammed comedian Kathy Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father.
“Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr., 39, tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.”
“Imagine a conservative did this to Obama as POTUS?”
Fast forward to today

A disturbing video depicting President Trump shooting, stabbing and setting on fire critics and the media was played at a conference held by a pro-Trump group at his Miami resort. Trump Jr. was in attendance. The video rampage was shown during a three-day conference held by American Priority at Trump's National Doral Miami, according to the organizers. In the parody video, Trump's head is superimposed on the body of a man opening fire inside the "Church of Fake News," according to The New York Times, which first reported the playing of the video.

The churchgoers' faces have been edited to include several political critics including the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.; Rep. Maxine Walters, D-Calif.;and Hillary Clinton as well as logos of various news organizations, including CNN, The Washington Post, Politico and NPR.

You are a sick individual. Truly ill.

This has got to be today's "Most Bogus Posting"

Trump has NOTHING to do with this and he has already condemned it...in fact....I'd bet this was made by other sick leftists who simply want "revenge" for the deserved backlash to Kathy Griffin's disaster since society rightfully rejected it.

The Left consists of the most vile, lowest, dirtiest form of human life on the planet.
Like the Jesse Smollet fiasco and hundreds more, this is TYPICAL of the Left.

If "good men" sit back and allow your kind to seize power, then they fully deserve the pure hell and devastation they are guaranteed to receive for their non efforts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back