🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Kathy Griffin

Don't forget the hypocrisy here.
In 2017 President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., slammed comedian Kathy Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father.
“Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr., 39, tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.”
“Imagine a conservative did this to Obama as POTUS?”
Fast forward to today

A disturbing video depicting President Trump shooting, stabbing and setting on fire critics and the media was played at a conference held by a pro-Trump group at his Miami resort. Trump Jr. was in attendance. The video rampage was shown during a three-day conference held by American Priority at Trump's National Doral Miami, according to the organizers. In the parody video, Trump's head is superimposed on the body of a man opening fire inside the "Church of Fake News," according to The New York Times, which first reported the playing of the video.

The churchgoers' faces have been edited to include several political critics including the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.; Rep. Maxine Walters, D-Calif.;and Hillary Clinton as well as logos of various news organizations, including CNN, The Washington Post, Politico and NPR.

You are a sick individual. Truly ill.

This has got to be today's "Most Bogus Posting"

Trump has NOTHING to do with this and he has already condemned it...in fact....I'd bet this was made by other sick leftists who simply want "revenge" for the deserved backlash to Kathy Griffin's disaster since society rightfully rejected it.

The Left consists of the most vile, lowest, dirtiest form of human life on the planet.
Like the Jesse Smollet fiasco and hundreds more, this is TYPICAL of the Left.

If "good men" sit back and allow your kind to seize power, then they fully deserve the pure hell and devastation they are guaranteed to receive for their non efforts.

Oh truly fuck the fuck off bitch. You know a con is losing the argument when they start going off on a tangent about things like Jussie Smollets.

So, you dumb fucking bitch, you think some liberal snuck into the conference and slipped that tape in to set you guys up? I bet you do believe that because you brainwashed cons believe ever conspiracy theory you are told. You can even hear Trump using his mafia techniques on the president of Ukraine and you can honestly say you believe Trump wasn't using that money to pressure the guy to slander his political opponent. You remind me of OJ jurors.

As for the organizers of this Trump event that was stoking violence.....

The organizer of the conference, American Priority, confirmed in a statement that "an unauthorized video was shown in a side room" at the festival but that it was not approved or sanctioned by the group.

"AMPFest19 always has and always will condemn political violence," Alex Phillips, organizer of the event, said in the statement.

BUT, Phillips did not say how the video was able to be shown or who produced the video.

So no accountability. No one will ever find out who made that video or who okay'ed the video. We know who did. TRUMP himself.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to Twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. Your career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.

What about this?

A graphic video featuring a fake President Donald Trump stabbing members of the news media and lighting the head of a political rival on fire was played at a conference for his supporters this weekend, according to a report Sunday by The New York Times.

The event, hosted by the group American Priority, took place at Trump’s resort in Miami, the Trump National Doral, and featured a litany of pro-Trump headliners, including former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr.

The figure can be seen walking in the church as other people with logos over their heads from a bevy of news outlets — including PBS, NPR, HuffPost and The Washington Post — sit in the pews. The Trump-like figure then pulls out a gun and opens fire on the media outlets. Other fake versions of political and media figures are then attacked in the clip, including former FBI Director James Comey, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

A likeness of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a 2020 presidential candidate, later has his head ignited by a blowtorch.

th

Do you not like it how I'm calling your side out for it's hypocrisy?

In 2017 Trump Jr slammed Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father. “Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.” “Imagine a conservative did this” he said. Well, now we see conservatives did exactly this with Don. Jr. in attendance. If you don't see it then it's because you don't want to see it because fast forward to today:

A disturbing video depicting President Trump shooting, stabbing and setting on fire critics and the media was played at a conference held by a pro-Trump group at his Miami resort. Trump Jr. was in attendance. The video rampage was shown during a three-day conference held by American Priority at Trump's National Doral Miami, according to the organizers. In the parody video, Trump's head is superimposed on the body of a man opening fire inside the "Church of Fake News," according to The New York Times, which first reported the playing of the video. The churchgoers' faces have been edited to include several political critics including the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.; Rep. Maxine Walters, D-Calif.;and Hillary Clinton as well as logos of various news organizations, including CNN, The Washington Post, Politico and NPR.

So what would Trump Jr. say about this? I think he would say this is disgusting but not surprising. He would say, "This is the RIGHT today. They consider this acceptable.” “Imagine a LIBERAL did this” he would say.

Yawn.

“Imagine a LIBERAL did this”

They did.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to Twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. Your career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.

What about this?

A graphic video featuring a fake President Donald Trump stabbing members of the news media and lighting the head of a political rival on fire was played at a conference for his supporters this weekend, according to a report Sunday by The New York Times.

The event, hosted by the group American Priority, took place at Trump’s resort in Miami, the Trump National Doral, and featured a litany of pro-Trump headliners, including former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr.

The figure can be seen walking in the church as other people with logos over their heads from a bevy of news outlets — including PBS, NPR, HuffPost and The Washington Post — sit in the pews. The Trump-like figure then pulls out a gun and opens fire on the media outlets. Other fake versions of political and media figures are then attacked in the clip, including former FBI Director James Comey, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

A likeness of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a 2020 presidential candidate, later has his head ignited by a blowtorch.

th

In 2017 Trump Jr slammed Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father. “Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.” “Imagine a conservative did this” he said. Well, now we see conservatives did exactly this with Don. Jr. in attendance. If you don't see it then it's because you don't want to see it because fast forward to today:

A disturbing video depicting President Trump shooting, stabbing and setting on fire critics and the media was played at a conference held by a pro-Trump group at his Miami resort. Trump Jr. was in attendance. The video rampage was shown during a three-day conference held by American Priority at Trump's National Doral Miami, according to the organizers. In the parody video, Trump's head is superimposed on the body of a man opening fire inside the "Church of Fake News," according to The New York Times, which first reported the playing of the video. The churchgoers' faces have been edited to include several political critics including the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.; Rep. Maxine Walters, D-Calif.;and Hillary Clinton as well as logos of various news organizations, including CNN, The Washington Post, Politico and NPR.

So what would Trump Jr. say about this? I think he would say this is disgusting but not surprising. He would say, "This is the RIGHT today. They consider this acceptable.” “Imagine a LIBERAL did this” he would say.

Yawn.

They did.

Yea and your side was sooo offended that she did it. Then 2 years later we catch you at a trump rally watching fake snuff films where a fake trump is walking around a church fake murdering his political opponents like McCain, Pelosi, Biden, etc....

It wasn't right that Kathy Griffin did what she did. But do you understand Republicans are big fat hypocrites? This video played at the Trump rally proves it.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

What about this?

th

Yawn.

They did.

I know nothing will wake you up so I expect a yawn from you.

Oh truly fuck the fuck off bitch. You know a con is losing the argument when they start going off on a tangent about things like Jussie Smollets.
So, you dumb fucking bitch,

We know who did. TRUMP himself.

When the ignorant are bankrupt of knowledge or the ability to think rationally, insults are the sole comforting fallback they rely on.

Confirmed...you are sick.
Recognize, admit.....then get help before it's too late.

Yea and your side was sooo offended that she did it. Then 2 years later we catch you at a trump rally watching fake snuff films where a fake trump is walking around a church fake murdering his political opponents like McCain, Pelosi, Biden, etc....
It wasn't right that Kathy Griffin did what she did. But do you understand Republicans are big fat hypocrites? This video played at the Trump rally proves it.

Proves nothing but your desperation to remain manipulated. ;)

Dear Kathy Griffin,

She should just join ISIS and get it over with. She'd make a good sex slave for about 5 minutes until she opened her mouth, and then they'd take her arrogant head off.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

What about this?

th

Yawn.

They did.

Yawn.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

What about this?

th

Yawn.

They did.

I know nothing will wake you up so I expect a yawn from you.

I am more "woke" than you could possibly imagine.

So, you dumb fucking bitch,

We know who did. TRUMP himself.

When the ignorant are bankrupt of knowledge or the ability to think rationally, insults are the sole comforting fallback they rely on.

Confirmed...you are sick.
Recognize, admit.....then get help before it's too late.
Note to self. basichumanunit is a blind loyal trump bitch who can't admit when he's wrong

Note to self. basichumanunit is a blind loyal trump bitch who can't admit when he's wrong

lol.

Not really...as I post constantly...I have my own doubts about Trump...or any politician for that matter.
Unlike you, I do not have a closed mind. I'm not a "bitch" to being manipulated and used, as you so obviously are.

You're also obviously a very angry person.
Better get that in check....November 7th 2020 is not going to be a good day for you. :itsok:
Someone in your family's gonna catch wind of your anger and have your guns confiscated ;)

lol.

Not really...as I post constantly...I have my own doubts about Trump...or any politician for that matter.
Unlike you, I do not have a closed mind. I'm not a "bitch" to being manipulated and used, as you so obviously are.

You're also obviously a very angry person.
Better get that in check....November 7th 2020 is not going to be a good day for you. :itsok:
Someone in your family's gonna catch wind of your anger and have your guns confiscated ;)

And they'll be able to because a Democrat will be in charge once again.

In 2017 President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., slammed comedian Kathy Griffin for posing with a severed fake head resembling his father.

“Disgusting but not surprising,” Trump Jr., 39, tweeted. “This is the left today. They consider this acceptable.”

Trump Jr. was in attendance

Got it.
I'll pray for you. You're in trouble.
If you ever come to see things from a more balanced point of view, I'll be glad to talk to you.

You'll pray for me? So you believe in the invisible man in the sky story? No wonder you are so easily duped. If you believe in virgin births and miracles of course the Republican party can convince you global warming isn't real and that Trump is actually a really good guy.

Forum List

Back