🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Kathy Griffin

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to Twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. Your career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.
^ triggered pc police snowflake
Lol.

You're damned right I'm triggered. This is something worthwhile to be triggered about!

And don't you forget it.
You'll be okay, snowflake :itsok:

Piss off.
:itsok:

I don't know why this in Politics. 2 other mods have deleted over 20 posts that are NOT Zone2 material. Moving this turdish thing to Current Events. And if the personal flaming continue -- we'll chucking people out of thread and warning..

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to Twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. Your career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.
Well put.

Stories like this often shine the light on people. In this case, many people from her end (not "side", but "end") of the spectrum are engaging in their standard deflect/pivot/attack strategy, wherein they respond by attacking others. You can see it all over this board, every day.

Her statement yesterday was the perfect example of that. The first words out of her mouth were "what has happened to me...." - absolutely amazing. My guess is that she thinks victimhood is her only play.

Ugly episode.

No one cares about your little opinion, and it was hardly worthy of a new thread. In the future, please save your self-indulgent, narcissistic ramblings for your diary (even if I agree with most of what you wrote here.) Thanks for your cooperation.
He got three agree emojis. You got an lol.

I think we know where the majority stands. Fuck off you sad little troll
Perfect example of their deflect/pivot/attack strategy.

Griffin did this herself, and she's relying on others to do it for her.

We'll see.

No one cares about your little opinion, and it was hardly worthy of a new thread. In the future, please save your self-indulgent, narcissistic ramblings for your diary (even if I agree with most of what you wrote here.) Thanks for your cooperation.

We'll see.
Me thinks this is all a staged show.

Griffin will not be punished, she will merely move her show to those who are sympathetic with what she did. There are plenty on the left who I am sure applauding her for her depiction. She will ride this for all it is worth and in the end say it was all just a put on. She has to know her victim BS is just BS. But that is part of the charade, she will be fine, maybe even better profiting on what the left really is thinking.

While self-indulgent rambling may be your specialty
Interesting, did you just come here to talk down to me? Well, that's rather self-indulgent.

Anywho...

Isn't that why most people come to your threads?
Most liberals like you come to my threads hoping to get a rise out of me, because they lack an effective defense of their own positions. I'm way past your childish games now. If you have anything productive to add to this discussion, then by all means, do it. Otherwise I will not reply to you further.

Later.

Good strategy...I prefer kicking their teeth in. It's what leftists understand. Of course they bawl like Griffin is doing afterwards.

How dare they not tolerate my intolerance!!.... <<<left loon reasoning

Give me one example of right wing tolerance! Just one ! I beg you !!!

Clinton is still alive and so are you.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

Kathy Griffin:

"They laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedienne....

...they're not laughin' now!"

We'll see.

Griffin will not be punished, she will merely move her show to those who are sympathetic with what she did. There are plenty on the left who I am sure applauding her for her depiction. She will ride this for all it is worth and in the end say it was all just a put on. She has to know her victim BS is just BS. But that is part of the charade, she will be fine, maybe even better profiting on what the left really is thinking.

I don't know about that. It's not just her employers or sponsors, it's the general public that is outraged.

I may hate Obama, I'm sure many hate Trump, but there is a line drawn in the sand when it comes to doing things to the US President like she did. She was not trying to be funny, she was making a political statement, and that statement included violence.

We'll see.

I don't know about that. It's not just her employers or sponsors, it's the general public that is outraged.

I may hate Obama, I'm sure many hate Trump, but there is a line drawn in the sand when it comes to doing things to the US President like she did. She was not trying to be funny, she was making a political statement, and that statement included violence.

I'm not so sure it's not a huge publicity stunt on her part.

I'm sure that would be horrible, if it really happened. Sorry, but with the extremely long list of childish lies that Trump and his cadre have produced, I can't ignore the possibility that they put that story out for sympathy.

Lying is one thing. Parodying the death of someone, especially the President of the United States, is another. No. Just don't.

Weren't Obama's kids about the same age or younger when all those death threats were so common?

The difference? They were threats that were never carried out, made by people of an insecure nature who couldn't handle Obama being president. I'm sure those two girls, Malia and Sasha knew that their father was never in any real danger. Ms. Griffin however, decided to actually depict the death of a young boy's father because she couldn't handle the fact he was president.

Hatred is universal, and not unique to one party or the other. But as of now, liberals like Griffin are taking this to a sick new level.

Not trying to belabor it, but are you saying that the difference is the belief that Trump's son was scared by something he saw on TV? No.....I'm not playing a game on you. I suspect that's running through your mind about now. I'm just looking for an unambiguous answer.

You telling me a 12 year old wouldn't have night mares over it?

Not trying to belabor it, but are you saying that the difference is the belief that Trump's son was scared by something he saw on TV?

Isn't fear the natural reaction? Geez, cut the kid some slack.

Of course it would be. Is that the main difference you see between this incident and all the others before?
I guess it is. I would see that as the day he really had his innocence taken away from him. Nothing saddens me more. Conversely, nothing angers me more.
Seems odd to me. Every time the video was shown on TV, it was explained that this was a video made by Kathy Griffin depicting the fake beheading of Trump. Next came a warning about it being graphic. And then the video was shown. After showing the video, there was more discussion about the specifics. This happened EVERY SINGLE TIME it was shown on TV. It was never shown without the preliminary discussion, and there was no way a person would just suddenly see it without all of that preliminary discussion. While I can understand it could be disturbing for Trumps son to see. I find it hard to believe he actually thought it was a video of his father. The kid is 11 years old, not 4 or 5, and he doesn't seem to be an idiot. Seems odd that an 11 year old would still be calling his mother MOMMY too, but I won't belabor that. With Trump's well know lack of respect for the truth, the probability that the story of a shocked little boy was manufactured for sympathy. Can you at least admit that possibility?

Maybe because you are thinking from an adult point of view and not a child.

Better still, imagine your child seeing your head on the internet or television like that. They very idea that people hate their daddy so much they would be willing to do something like this would be disturbing.

We'll see.

If it is, it's one that backfired. There are few in this country that think beheadings are entertaining--even if it's a mock one. This is particularly true of those who actually watched videos of real beheadings and afterwords stated they wished they never did.

We'll see.

If it is, it's one that backfired. There are few in this country that think beheadings are entertaining--even if it's a mock one. This is particularly true of those who actually watched videos of real beheadings and afterwords stated they wished they never did.

Most everything a left tard does backfires

If anyone defends what Griffin did, they are one of two things, either they are psychopaths who agree with the practice of (depicting) a sitting president being beheaded, or they are not the tolerant leftists they thought they were. This is the same intolerance of political opposition that dare I say it, ISIS has for everyone in the west, and has actually beheaded people for.

Go have a seat and think about that for a while.

So then do we do like they do where our last president was from and chop her up in the street with machete? No, we are Americans. Let the public judge her with their wallets and their TV remotes. See, thiswas just like Colbert, a last hail marry gasp at having a career. Worked a bit for Colbert, but for this chick? Wouldn't be better to just let it go. It's all pretty stupid.

Apparently to liberal comedians children are not off limits. Too bad the Obama kids are now out of sight.

One must feel badly for Griffin. All that plastic surgery and she still looks like crap.

So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

So, of course, Griffin supported Rosie O’Donnell when she tweeted a video asking if Barron Trump, 10-year-old son of Donald and Melania, was on the autism spectrum. “After the beat down he gave her, she can say whatever she wants to say to that piece of shit,” Griffin said before correcting herself. “Oh, that’s President Piece of Shit.”

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

Sure. Kids should be off limits

You're comparing what she did to a harmless mistake on a television show?

Last edited:
If anyone defends what Griffin did, they are one of two things, either they are psychopaths who agree with the practice of (depicting) a sitting president being beheaded, or they are not the tolerant leftists they thought they were. This is the same intolerance of political opposition that dare I say it, ISIS has for everyone in the west, and has actually beheaded people for.

So then do we do like they do where our last president was from and chop her up in the street with machete? No, we are Americans. Let the public judge her with their wallets and their TV remotes. See, thiswas just like Colbert, a last hail marry gasp at having a career. Worked a bit for Colbert, but for this chick? Wouldn't be better to just let it go. It's all pretty stupid.
You can't just dismiss something like this so easily. There's a certain amount of respect that's due any President that sits in that white house. That means Trump and his family too.

It's concerning to me that people are trying to play this down. Genuinely disturbing. My wrath is upon her, as is millions of others. Something like this doesn't just fade away quickly.

You can't just dismiss something like this so easily. There's a certain amount of respect that's due any President that sits in that white house. That means Trump and his family too.

It's concerning to me that people are trying to play this down. Genuinely disturbing. My wrath is upon her, as is millions of others. Something like this doesn't just fade away quickly.

Hmm. It will fade with every Fox News alert. Bad taste isn't illegal. We are Americans. We don't have to hide what we think as it's our right to say what we want to whome we want when we want. Just because this happened to Trump doesn't make it any bigger andeal then if it happened to you. This outrage only distracts from bigger issues. As far as Barron go's, I'm thinking he has seen worse after a couple hours on Xbox.

With Trump's well know lack of respect for the truth, the probability that the story of a shocked little boy was manufactured for sympathy. Can you at least admit that possibility?
Lying about something like that would be even lower than what Griffin did. So no, I will not admit such a possibility. These people are human beings too, with emotions. A child having the most unfettered of them all.

The ye olde golden rule applies here.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

^ triggered pc police snowflake
Triggered PC snowflake?

Boy I'm the 44 inch round hailstone of vengeance!

Don't try that snowflake crap with me.

Forum List

Back