🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Kathy Griffin

What did she expect?

This is what trump does - he lies and he bullies. She should have looked at his long history before she took him on.

In the future, people will remember this the say way they remember the Repubs not going against him.

519KceSuB8L.jpg
Kathy

I would only point out that Griffin has always struck me as the kind of girlfriend that half way through the date, after not being able to shut her up for even 5 minutes, you end up wanting to strangle more than screw! I note her comment that she is broken now, Trump did her in. Her career is over. Barron Trump, Melania and Tiffany have driven her into the gutter. And in revenge, she is going to tell more Trump jokes than ever! I just wonder, if her career is over, who will she be telling the jokes to?

If Kathy Griffin is reduced to telling jokes on the street in rags with a tin cup for coins to feed herself, Please let me know so that I can pass by and donate a nickel.

I would only point out that Griffin has always struck me as the kind of girlfriend that half way through the date, after not being able to shut her up for even 5 minutes, you end up wanting to strangle more than screw! I note her comment that she is broken now, Trump did her in. Her career is over. Barron Trump, Melania and Tiffany have driven her into the gutter. And in revenge, she is going to tell more Trump jokes than ever! I just wonder, if her career is over, who will she be telling the jokes to?

If Kathy Griffin is reduced to telling jokes on the street in rags with a tin cup for coins to feed herself, Please let me know so that I can pass by and donate a nickel.
JajO7.gif

Your imagination is running away with you.

No it isn't. It is my job to run away with my imagination!

How does her admitted disgusting behavior compare to the many very similar things the right has done?

The fact she "admitted" it doesn't change the fact she did it. Moreover, I'm not inclined to play the equivalency game with you. Tu quoque is an emotional outlet, not an argument.

Got it. You were up for a hair on fire finger pointing thread, but you just don't care to discuss the reality of what actually happened. I thought you had grown up enough to carry on a mature discussion of the facts, but I guess not. Perhaps in a few years.

So just to be clear, how do you rate Griffin's disgusting behavior compared to the multiple times Obama was hanged and burned in effigy, or Nugent did his little act on stage concerning Hillary and Obama sucking on his machine gun, or all the other times right wingers depicted the death of our previous president? Better , worse , or about the same?

I'm not falling for that.

Any time you depict the death of a president like Kathy Griffin did, you are a deplorable person. Even more so if that garbage you posted reaches the eyes of an innocent child. It doesn't matter who does it.

Now, can you try not to bait me this time?

Your imagination is running away with you. I'm not baiting at all. What Griffin did was disgusting, and I can't see any grounds for anyone to defend her. That's not what my question was. How does her admitted disgusting behavior compare to the many very similar things the right has done? Was that picture better, worse, or about the same as burning and hanging Obama in effigy?What about what became an expected part of Nugent's act where he always made his little speech about Hillary and Obama sucking on his machine gun every time he was on stage?

I don't see it as disgusting... What I see is a comedian who got her ass handed to her..

She is upset because now she is worried about paying the mortgage on her mansion.

I see a mobile home in Indiana in her future.

I doubt she will fall that far, but she will pay a price. If you don't see it as disgusting, you're cutting her more slack than I am. Since the OP is afraid he can't hold his own in a discussion, how do you think her stunt compared to all the other simulated murders of previous presidents? I've seen pictures of a Bush dummy with a noose around his neck, and I've seen Obama burned in effigy. Were those somehow worse, not as bad, or about the same?

So just to be clear, how do you rate Griffin's disgusting behavior compared to the multiple times Obama was hanged and burned in effigy, or Nugent did his little act on stage concerning Hillary and Obama sucking on his machine gun, or all the other times right wingers depicted the death of our previous president? Better , worse , or about the same?

Any time you depict the death of a president like Kathy Griffin did, you are a deplorable person. Even more so if that garbage you posted reaches the eyes of an innocent child. It doesn't matter who does it.

Your imagination is running away with you. I'm not baiting at all. What Griffin did was disgusting, and I can't see any grounds for anyone to defend her. That's not what my question was. How does her admitted disgusting behavior compare to the many very similar things the right has done? Was that picture better, worse, or about the same as burning and hanging Obama in effigy?What about what became an expected part of Nugent's act where he always made his little speech about Hillary and Obama sucking on his machine gun every time he was on stage?

I don't see it as disgusting... What I see is a comedian who got her ass handed to her..

She is upset because now she is worried about paying the mortgage on her mansion.

I doubt she will fall that far, but she will pay a price. If you don't see it as disgusting, you're cutting her more slack than I am. Since the OP is afraid he can't hold his own in a discussion, how do you think her stunt compared to all the other simulated murders of previous presidents? I've seen pictures of a Bush dummy with a noose around his neck, and I've seen Obama burned in effigy. Were those somehow worse, not as bad, or about the same?

Dude I don't see what she did is disgusting.. She is a comedian..

But what I find hilarious is she got her butt handed to her and now playing the victim..

Because she realized money is now involved now..her money.

Dude I don't see what she did is disgusting.. She is a comedian..

But what I find hilarious is she got her butt handed to her and now playing the victim..

Because she realized money is now involved now..her money.

I agree.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. You career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.
If I were to interview her I would ask her one question, where is the joke in that picture?

I see nothing that could ever be construed as being funny. There is nothing comical about beheading someone.........nothing.

It is said that Obama was hung in effigy. Really? If he was it was done by some unknown redneck not a B celebrity on the nation scene. Anything done to Obama palls in comparision.

She should have her career ended, it is what she deserves, and that isn't funny either.

Your imagination is running away with you.

No it isn't. It is my job to run away with my imagination!

How does her admitted disgusting behavior compare to the many very similar things the right has done?

The fact she "admitted" it doesn't change the fact she did it. Moreover, I'm not inclined to play the equivalency game with you. Tu quoque is an emotional outlet, not an argument.

Got it. You were up for a hair on fire finger pointing thread, but you just don't care to discuss the reality of what actually happened. I thought you had grown up enough to carry on a mature discussion of the facts, but I guess not. Perhaps in a few years.

Okay, since you insist on berating me, why don't you tell me what actually happened? I am aware of all the far leftists in the Bush era calling for Bush to be assassinated, I'm aware of the neo-cons calling for Obama to be assassinated, and now I see far leftists again calling for the head of another Republican president.

It is a cycle. Unchanging... well the content of which gets worse by the president. But the same hatred is there. You are too focused on what the Republicans did when Obama was president, all in what I see is an attempt to sidestep the issue. I don't care about what they did, what they did was rightfully condemned. Now it's our turn to condemn Kathy Griffin for what she did.

Your rating scale is pointless. This isn't Amazon or Netflix, there is no scale for that kind of trash.

Interesting, did you just come here to talk down to me? Well, that's rather self-indulgent.

Anywho...

Isn't that why most people come to your threads?
Most liberals like you come to my threads hoping to get a rise out of me, because they lack an effective defense of their own positions. I'm way past your childish games now. If you have anything productive to add to this discussion, then by all means, do it. Otherwise I will not reply to you further.

Later.

Good strategy...I prefer kicking their teeth in. It's what leftists understand. Of course they bawl like Griffin is doing afterwards.

How dare they not tolerate my intolerance!!.... <<<left loon reasoning

Give me one example of right wing tolerance! Just one ! I beg you !!!

Trump gave Hillary as pass on the special prosecutor
Yep, had the situations been reversed, Hillary wouldn't have hesitated to sick a special prosecutor on Trump.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Apparently to liberal comedians children are not off limits. Too bad the Obama kids are now out of sight.

One must feel badly for Griffin. All that plastic surgery and she still looks like crap.

So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

So, of course, Griffin supported Rosie O’Donnell when she tweeted a video asking if Barron Trump, 10-year-old son of Donald and Melania, was on the autism spectrum. “After the beat down he gave her, she can say whatever she wants to say to that piece of shit,” Griffin said before correcting herself. “Oh, that’s President Piece of Shit.”

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

The people who hung Obama in effigy were nobodies. You can't get away with being such a despicable vile piece of shit when you are famous.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back