🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Kathy Griffin

Oops I was wrong, figured it was the so called know it all dipshit
The asshole with the Asian avatar?

No....whats up doc
No, I like him. He's just a young idealistic kid

He hasn't annoyed me for about six months, there for awhile it was getting tiresome schooling him
He's young. Cut him some slack
Who is young?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Your imagination is running away with you.

No it isn't. It is my job to run away with my imagination!

How does her admitted disgusting behavior compare to the many very similar things the right has done?

The fact she "admitted" it doesn't change the fact she did it. Moreover, I'm not inclined to play the equivalency game with you. Tu quoque is an emotional outlet, not an argument.

Got it. You were up for a hair on fire finger pointing thread, but you just don't care to discuss the reality of what actually happened. I thought you had grown up enough to carry on a mature discussion of the facts, but I guess not. Perhaps in a few years.

Okay, since you insist on berating me, why don't you tell me what actually happened? I am aware of all the far leftists in the Bush era calling for Bush to be assassinated, I'm aware of the neo-cons calling for Obama to be assassinated, and now I see far leftists again calling for the head of another Republican president.

It is a cycle. Unchanging... well the content of which gets worse by the president. But the same hatred is there. You are too focused on what the Republicans did when Obama was president, all in what I see is an attempt to sidestep the issue. I don't care about what they did, what they did was rightfully condemned. Now it's our turn to condemn Kathy Griffin for what she did.

Your rating scale is pointless. This isn't Amazon or Netflix, there is no scale for that kind of trash.

Thanks for the response. I did think it was silly that you accused me of baiting you. I honestly was interested in your opinion on the relative inappropriateness of that type behavior that has become so common over the last several years. You did start a thread on her stunt after all. With me, you get what you see. If I ask a question, the answer to that question is what I'm going for. I will ask one more question though, even if you probably won't answer it. What makes her admittedly disgusting behavior worse than so many other similar acts we have seen?

The asshole with the Asian avatar?

No....whats up doc

He hasn't annoyed me for about six months, there for awhile it was getting tiresome schooling him
Who is young?

Myob

Apparently to liberal comedians children are not off limits. Too bad the Obama kids are now out of sight.

One must feel badly for Griffin. All that plastic surgery and she still looks like crap.

So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

So, of course, Griffin supported Rosie O’Donnell when she tweeted a video asking if Barron Trump, 10-year-old son of Donald and Melania, was on the autism spectrum. “After the beat down he gave her, she can say whatever she wants to say to that piece of shit,” Griffin said before correcting herself. “Oh, that’s President Piece of Shit.”

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

Sure. Kids should be off limits

So just to be clear, how do you rate Griffin's disgusting behavior compared to the multiple times Obama was hanged and burned in effigy, or Nugent did his little act on stage concerning Hillary and Obama sucking on his machine gun, or all the other times right wingers depicted the death of our previous president? Better , worse , or about the same?

I'm not falling for that.

Any time you depict the death of a president like Kathy Griffin did, you are a deplorable person. Even more so if that garbage you posted reaches the eyes of an innocent child. It doesn't matter who does it.

Now, can you try not to bait me this time?

Your imagination is running away with you. I'm not baiting at all. What Griffin did was disgusting, and I can't see any grounds for anyone to defend her. That's not what my question was. How does her admitted disgusting behavior compare to the many very similar things the right has done? Was that picture better, worse, or about the same as burning and hanging Obama in effigy?What about what became an expected part of Nugent's act where he always made his little speech about Hillary and Obama sucking on his machine gun every time he was on stage?
The people who hung Obama in effigy were nobodies. You can't get away with being such a despicable vile piece of shit when you are famous.

That's it? That's what you base the damage on? A D list person who works on TV. 1 1/2 hours per year?

What makes her admittedly disgusting behavior worse than so many other similar acts we have seen?

I just can't gauge the magnitude of such vileness. She is not the first, nor will she be the last to engage in such despicable behavior. Personally, it's worse only for the fact that it reached the eyes of an innocent child. What would you do if someone posted something like that with the fake severed head of your father and you saw it?

Apparently to liberal comedians children are not off limits. Too bad the Obama kids are now out of sight.

One must feel badly for Griffin. All that plastic surgery and she still looks like crap.

So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

So, of course, Griffin supported Rosie O’Donnell when she tweeted a video asking if Barron Trump, 10-year-old son of Donald and Melania, was on the autism spectrum. “After the beat down he gave her, she can say whatever she wants to say to that piece of shit,” Griffin said before correcting herself. “Oh, that’s President Piece of Shit.”

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

Sure. Kids should be off limits

Trump kids name is Baron?

How did you find that out....unless your a tabloid hore... I didn't even know that..

What makes her admittedly disgusting behavior worse than so many other similar acts we have seen?

I just can't gauge the magnitude of such vileness. She is not the first, nor will she be the last to engage in such despicable behavior. Personally, it's worse only for the fact that it reached the eyes of an innocent child. What would you do if someone posted something like that with the fake severed head of your father and you saw it?

I'm sure that would be horrible, if it really happened. Sorry, but with the extremely long list of childish lies that Trump and his cadre have produced, I can't ignore the possibility that they put that story out for sympathy. Weren't Obama's kids about the same age or younger when all those death threats were so common?

I'm sure that would be horrible, if it really happened. Sorry, but with the extremely long list of childish lies that Trump and his cadre have produced, I can't ignore the possibility that they put that story out for sympathy.

Lying is one thing. Parodying the death of someone, especially the President of the United States, is another. No. Just don't.

Weren't Obama's kids about the same age or younger when all those death threats were so common?

The difference? They were threats that were never carried out, made by people of an insecure nature who couldn't handle Obama being president. I'm sure those two girls, Malia and Sasha knew that their father was never in any real danger. Ms. Griffin however, decided to actually depict the death of a young boy's father because she couldn't handle the fact he was president.

Hatred is universal, and not unique to one party or the other. But as of now, liberals like Griffin are taking this to a sick new level.

I'm sure that would be horrible, if it really happened. Sorry, but with the extremely long list of childish lies that Trump and his cadre have produced, I can't ignore the possibility that they put that story out for sympathy.

Lying is one thing. Parodying the death of someone, especially the President of the United States, is another. No. Just don't.

Weren't Obama's kids about the same age or younger when all those death threats were so common?

The difference? They were threats that were never carried out, made by people of an insecure nature who couldn't handle Obama being president. I'm sure those two girls, Malia and Sasha knew that their father was never in any real danger. Ms. Griffin however, decided to actually depict the death of a young boy's father because she couldn't handle the fact he was president.

Hatred is universal, and not unique to one party or the other. But as of now, liberals like Griffin are taking this to a sick new level.

Not trying to belabor it, but are you saying that the difference is the belief that Trump's son was scared by something he saw on TV? No.....I'm not playing a game on you. I suspect that's running through your mind about now. I'm just looking for an unambiguous answer.

Not trying to belabor it, but are you saying that the difference is the belief that Trump's son was scared by something he saw on TV?

Isn't fear the natural reaction? Geez, cut the kid some slack.

Of course it would be. Is that the main difference you see between this incident and all the others before?
I guess it is. I would see that as the day he really had his innocence taken away from him. Nothing saddens me more. Conversely, nothing angers me more.

Not trying to belabor it, but are you saying that the difference is the belief that Trump's son was scared by something he saw on TV?

Isn't fear the natural reaction? Geez, cut the kid some slack.

Of course it would be. Is that the main difference you see between this incident and all the others before?
I guess it is. I would see that as the day he really had his innocence taken away from him. Nothing saddens me more. Conversely, nothing angers me more.
Seems odd to me. Every time the video was shown on TV, it was explained that this was a video made by Kathy Griffin depicting the fake beheading of Trump. Next came a warning about it being graphic. And then the video was shown. After showing the video, there was more discussion about the specifics. This happened EVERY SINGLE TIME it was shown on TV. It was never shown without the preliminary discussion, and there was no way a person would just suddenly see it without all of that preliminary discussion. While I can understand it could be disturbing for Trumps son to see. I find it hard to believe he actually thought it was a video of his father. The kid is 11 years old, not 4 or 5, and he doesn't seem to be an idiot. Seems odd that an 11 year old would still be calling his mother MOMMY too, but I won't belabor that. With Trump's well know lack of respect for the truth, the probability that the story of a shocked little boy was manufactured for sympathy. Can you at least admit that possibility?

No....whats up doc

Who is young?

Myob
If it's none of my business then why are you posting it in a public forum?

So just to be clear, how do you rate Griffin's disgusting behavior compared to the multiple times Obama was hanged and burned in effigy, or Nugent did his little act on stage concerning Hillary and Obama sucking on his machine gun, or all the other times right wingers depicted the death of our previous president? Better , worse , or about the same?

I'm not falling for that.

Any time you depict the death of a president like Kathy Griffin did, you are a deplorable person. Even more so if that garbage you posted reaches the eyes of an innocent child. It doesn't matter who does it.

Now, can you try not to bait me this time?

Your imagination is running away with you. I'm not baiting at all. What Griffin did was disgusting, and I can't see any grounds for anyone to defend her. That's not what my question was. How does her admitted disgusting behavior compare to the many very similar things the right has done? Was that picture better, worse, or about the same as burning and hanging Obama in effigy?What about what became an expected part of Nugent's act where he always made his little speech about Hillary and Obama sucking on his machine gun every time he was on stage?
The people who hung Obama in effigy were nobodies. You can't get away with being such a despicable vile piece of shit when you are famous.

That's it? That's what you base the damage on? A D list person who works on TV. 1 1/2 hours per year?

Of course, douche bag. She got a lot more attention than some nobody, and conversely she's getting another kind of attention after the dirty deed.

Her career will be fine. She defends the defenseless in the society. This in the end is what America is about.

Stick a fork in her. She's done.

I actually feel sorry for her like that kid on save by the Bell ..who made that disastrous move show girls...or the dixie chixs..

Talk about a fuck up..

I don't have an iota of sympathy for her. She's getting exactly what she deserves.

Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to Twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. Your career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.
^ triggered pc police snowflake

Forum List

Back