For my non bias friends

If you're a Biden or Trump supporter, this thread is not for you. If you think Afghanistan is Biden or Trumps fault, this thread is not for you. If you think Transwomen people should be able to compete with real women, or if transwomen should just keep that crap in their closet, this thread is not for you. If you think BLM has no racist members, or if you think BLM ONLY has racist members/supporters, this thread is not for you.

The point: There are those of us who see through the extremist in each and every party, topic or issue. We're not bias, racist, woke, supremist, bigoted, Or any of those other labeled code words that goes viral through social media.
We don't judge people by anything other than the content of their character.
If you get the vaccine, we don't care. If you don't get it, we still don't care. Because we realize it's your body. And it's up to you as to what you want put in your body or not. We realize that if people want to protect themselves, they'll do what they want to do so. Be it a vaccine or a gun.

Speaking of guns, we realize the importance of it. But also see how the NRA is nothing more than a lobbying group to the keep the gun & ammo manufacturers in business. And they use scare tactics like "The democrats are going to take your guns." We see through that BS too.

Long story short, we see through the BS that's built into most of these issues. We couldn't care less if the Republican and democratic party just disappeared. It wouldn't bother us if Q'anon, BLM, woke, Proud Boys and all the other bias groups just disappeared as well.

Maybe it's a pipe dream, wishful thinking, or hoping for change. But I'd like to see a group with this sort of mindset become popular.
...if I think BLM is racist or I'm pro-Trump, or etc etc doesn't mean I am biased/racist/supremacist/etc .....BLM/Dems act exactly like nazis/etc ....
Dems are FOR criminals and HATE law- order---Republicans are anti-criminal and for law-order ......so if you are Dem, you HATE America.....Republicans LOVE America--if you are anti-Republican, you also must HATE America ...so long story short, we couldn't care less if YOU disappeared
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

I don't know what rights you're speaking of. Teh gop here is trying to make abortion illegal. But no one is for taking guns.

Everyone, including a baby has a right to life. That's constitutional. Same as the right to privacy, which is what Roe vs Wade was argued in the supreme court.
Had the "right to life" been argued, abortion would've probably been illegal.

Apparently you're not reading posts since you still don't grasp my issue with Democrats is their making our choices for us. If I get my way, you get to continue to make your own choices. If Democrats get their way, both your and my choices are ended.

It's unbelievable you don't know that and you just think it's all about ideological differences. Liberally, I don't believe you don't know what
What’s your stance on abortion? How about dreamers? Which restroom should a trans female use?

Last edited:
...if I think BLM is racist or I'm pro-Trump, or etc etc doesn't mean I am biased/racist/supremacist/etc .....BLM/Dems act exactly like nazis/etc ....
Dems are FOR criminals and HATE law- order---Republicans are anti-criminal and for law-order ......so if you are Dem, you HATE America.....Republicans LOVE America--if you are anti-Republican, you also must HATE America ...so long story short, we couldn't care less if YOU disappeared
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

You're being way overdramatic about this. And absolute. Not all ____________ are ___________.
Your statement makes you look extremely brainwashed.

If you're a Biden or Trump supporter, this thread is not for you. If you think Afghanistan is Biden or Trumps fault, this thread is not for you. If you think Transwomen people should be able to compete with real women, or if transwomen should just keep that crap in their closet, this thread is not for you. If you think BLM has no racist members, or if you think BLM ONLY has racist members/supporters, this thread is not for you.

The point: There are those of us who see through the extremist in each and every party, topic or issue. We're not bias, racist, woke, supremist, bigoted, Or any of those other labeled code words that goes viral through social media.
If you get the vaccine, we don't care. If you don't get it, we still don't care. Because we realize it's your body. And it's up to you as to what you want put in your body or not. We realize that if people want to protect themselves, they'll do what they want to do so. Be it a vaccine or a gun.

Speaking of guns, we realize the importance of it. But also see how the NRA is nothing more than a lobbying group to the keep the gun & ammo manufacturers in business. And they use scare tactics like "The democrats are going to take your guns." We see through that BS too.

Long story short, we see through the BS that's built into most of these issues. We couldn't care less if the Republican and democratic party just disappeared. It wouldn't bother us if Q'anon, BLM, woke, Proud Boys and all the other bias groups just disappeared as well.

Maybe it's a pipe dream, wishful thinking, or hoping for change. But I'd like to see a group with this sort of mindset become popular.
Everyone has a bias, and you have expressed yours.

YoursTruly I'm not right and I'm not left ......I support Mr Trump and know BLM is racist and act like nazis
....you are a shallow thinker ----you don't think in realistic terms

YoursTruly I'm not right and I'm not left ......I support Mr Trump and know BLM is racist and act like nazis
....you are a shallow thinker ----you don't think in realistic terms

I'm not right or left. I do NOT support Trump (Or Biden, Obama, Pelosi, McConnell, Schumer, etc etc etc).
Not all BLM supporters are racist.

What is your idea of "realistic?" Supporting a president who funds Planned Parenthood, banning bump stocks, lying about who's going to pay for the wall or "locking her up." Maybe you like the fact that Trump helped to fund gender studies in Pakistan?

Trump was too progressive and childish for me to support. Biden acts like he's always on Xanax and is being told what to support.
But with that said, there are somethings that both have done, that I support.
Trumps tax cuts (although they were still revenue neutral because of all the deductions that go canned)
And Biden for not increasing taxes.

LMAO.. Ok, trying to find things that we all agree on, is dividing myself?
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Do I need to use crayons? Because it's pretty self explanatory.
You divided people by attempting to exclude several groups of people from replying in "your" thread.

If you think my request to diagram your idiotic sentence...

YoursTruly said:
I divide myself from are there to do me or mine harm.

...requires the use of your crayons. please use them.

Diagram that sentence...if you know how to diagram a sentence.

You divided people by attempting to exclude several groups of people from replying in "your" thread.

If you think my request to diagram your idiotic sentence...

...requires the use of your crayons. please use them.

Diagram that sentence...if you know how to diagram a sentence.
There isn’t much use for partisan hack wingnuts. No problem tuning out that noise

Well! That's all spoken like a real moderate!
I'm a moderate too but I can't agree with your position on the vaccines against Covid. Moderates are coming to terms with the need for the vaccines in order to protect society as a whole.
We're coming to understand that the right to refuse to be vaccinated has to take a backseat to the people's right as a whole to be safe from Covid.

Otherwise, I wouldn't make an issue on your other points that lean right. At least you are willing to discuss some differences!

Well! That's all spoken like a real moderate!
I'm a moderate too but I can't agree with your position on the vaccines against Covid. Moderates are coming to terms with the need for the vaccines in order to protect society as a whole.
We're coming to understand that the right to refuse to be vaccinated has to take a backseat to the people's right as a whole to be safe from Covid.

Otherwise, I wouldn't make an issue on your other points that lean right. At least you are willing to discuss some differences!

Before I got vaccinated, I protected myself. So should others. We don't need government mandates to force us to protect ourselves.
Don't get me wrong. I honestly believe Covid is a dangerous virus that can kill people. And I don't under why there's such a thing as "anti-vacc."
It probably has a lot to do with the peoples distrust in government. I can understand that. No one in their right mind would 100% trust the government. Seems the government has a lot of work to do in that area.
But there are those Americans that if rats were the cause of the virus, they'd play with rats just because the government asked them not to.

Forum List

Back