Zone1 For people now 60+, will we be forced to pay reparations in our lifetimes?

Another common racist retort denying culpability of whites in the slave trade

Not at all. You have basically made a claim that the heirs of slave traders be compensated.

So make the argument why they also deserve reparations

Then paying for wrongs is one way to make us stronger.
We pay wrongs to the people who are directly wronged. We don’t take from those who did not wrong to give to those who experienced no wrong.

Typical racist retort
You are better off being a slave, beaten, having your children sold out from under you than living free in the Jungle
And boom… out with the raaaaaxist! accusation. I never said one is better off being a slave than living in the jungle.

It is an obvious fact that America is far more developed than Africa, and that blacks born here rather than there enjoy a superior lifestyle. Blacks here, today, are better off than if the whole thing never happened.

Last edited:
We pay wrongs to the people who are directly wronged. We don’t take from those who did not wrong to give to those who experienced no wrong.
When did you attack the Native American Indians and make them move onto their own sovereign nations which you pay for?

And boom….put with the raaaaaxist! accusation. I never said one is better off being a slave than living in the jungle.

It is an obvious fact that America is far more developed than Africa, and that blacks born here rather than there enjoy a superior lifestyle.
Does anybody notice the pattern that Liberals never know the facts and context of anything they "discuss"?

That has nothing to do with what happened over the course of history one hundred and fifty to three hundred years ago.
What it has to do with is showing that giving special favors and benefits to people based on skin color is not only unfair, but comes at a cost.

No bill is owed. Find me a living slave, and a living slave owner, and THAT bill needs to be paid.
When the original person dies that debt owed to them is due to their heirs. Just like when you die.

And boom….put with the raaaaaxist! accusation. I never said one is better off being a slave than living in the jungle.

It is an obvious fact that America is far more developed than Africa, and that blacks born here rather than there enjoy a superior lifestyle. Blacks here, today, are better off than if the whole thing never happened.
In your case, Racist is an appropriate label for your claims
Your posts are not just borderline racist, but offensively so

Last edited:

Forum List

Back