For Reps Sake!

xlGXGEP.gif

I'm glad the Reps system is gone. The juvenile shit that punk ass little bitches will write there that they are too pussy to write in a post. You see the real vile pukes without their masks in reps. I never negged anyone who didn't neg me first, and have been amazed at the nonsense people pick to spread their diatribes. Adios, Rep, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

I'm glad the Reps system is gone. The juvenile **** that punk ass little bitches will write there that they are too pussy to write in a post. You see the real vile pukes without their masks in reps. I never negged anyone who didn't neg me first, and have been amazed at the nonsense people pick to spread their diatribes. Adios, Rep, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Yup, sayonara to rep for everyone. Now we just are who we are and that is the way it should be.

I'm glad the Reps system is gone. The juvenile shit that punk ass little bitches will write there that they are too pussy to write in a post. You see the real vile pukes without their masks in reps. I never negged anyone who didn't neg me first, and have been amazed at the nonsense people pick to spread their diatribes. Adios, Rep, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Your experience was different from mine; I can't say I ever got a different attitude in rep PMs than on the public board. I did get gang-negged and 48-hour clocked as a noob, but that went away once I built up a number. What I did get was a lot of positive sides of people that might never have been exposed on the board. So I'd have to say it's a loss.

Your experience was different from mine; I can't say I ever got a different attitude in rep PMs than on the public board. I did get gang-negged and 48-hour clocked as a noob, but that went away once I built up a number. What I did get was a lot of positive sides of people that might never have been exposed on the board. So I'd have to say it's a loss.

Not only is Dillio now stationary, I am blurry, and your berries are not as stunning.................:eek:

Still beautiful when I click the picture though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back