for republicans only

sjay

VIP Member
Aug 24, 2009
in my 80 years of life i have voted republican 80% of the time. i will never vote for kamala, but i am disgusted about j d vance being picked to run as v p. he acts like is the last entry into a clown car. so why did trump pick him, unless someone can enlighten me i will not vote at all for the first time in my life

I wanted Trump to pick Nikki as VP to unify the GOP. Stupid fuck never learns.
Nikki would not bring along votes to unite. D'Oh! :auiqs.jpg: Many of her supporters have said "Never Trump"

You appear not to be living in the real world.

(sadly, many still think of the party as GOP, denying it is now the MAGA party. Trump has changed the party platform and the principles it once held have been thrown out)

Many Haley voters won't back Trump. They weren't going to anyway.​

But most Republicans and GOP leaners will stick with the party.

Haley might flip flop like Trump, but many of her supporters are principled. (how many stances on abortion has Trump had over the years?)

The situation is Dire....maybe we need more of an attack dog than a panty sniffer?
so your'e saying a mental midget is a good choice over a sexual deviant, in life if you are presented with two lousy options you search for better options or abstain.

in my 80 years of life i have voted republican 80% of the time. i will never vote for kamala, but i am disgusted about j d vance being picked to run as v p. he acts like is the last entry into a clown car. so why did trump pick him, unless someone can enlighten me i will not vote at all for the first time in my life
I'm a liberal and I just popped in to see what you fuckers are saying?

I wanted Trump to pick Nikki as VP to unify the GOP. Stupid fuck never learns.
If Trump acts like Reagan and I know he is a little different, then Haley is George or W. We saw what happened. And we ended up with Homeland Security, the Patriot Act the TSA and a loss of unalienable rights that we see people today suffering for. We spent trillions and trillions of dollars in the middle east. Thousands of military men and women dead. Coming home disabled mentally or physically and now need a permanent presence still in some areas at massive costs.

sounds like your age and to much leftwing media has melted your mind,,

it would help if you gave us something to support your clown car claim,,

Nikki would not bring along votes to unite. D'Oh! Many of her supporters have said "Never Trump" You appear not to be living in the real world.

(sadly, many still think of the party as GOP, denying it is now the MAGA party. Trump has changed the party platform and the principles it once held have been thrown out)

Many Haley voters won't back Trump. They weren't going to anyway.​

But most Republicans and GOP leaners will stick with the party.

Haley might flip flop like Trump, but many of her supporters are principled. (how many stances on abortion has Trump had over the years?)
1. Nikki got a significant number of Republican primary votes, say 17% or so in states like PA where only Republicans vote.
2. What platform principles did Trump throw out? I call bullshit.
3. With Nikki on the ballot they would have voted for Trump/Haley, duh. The alternative is Kamala, duh.
4. Trump's position on abortion had to change since Roe was overturned.

Forum List

Back