$ for sex/drugs

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
The supposedly pro-capitalist party of America is vehemently opposed to the sale of sex and recreational drugs. Two legitimate enterprises which contribute to the economy.

Why is there such opposition to prostitution and the drug industry from those that also parade civil liberties and economic freedom?

Can't hand out really cheap coke, heroin or vicodyn. They can't get MoFo to show up for work everday now?

The supposedly pro-capitalist party of America is vehemently opposed to the sale of sex and recreational drugs. Two legitimate enterprises which contribute to the economy.

Why is there such opposition to prostitution and the drug industry from those that also parade civil liberties and economic freedom?
It sounds like a great campaign issue if you are running for mayor of your prison cell block.

It sounds like a great campaign issue if you are running for mayor of your prison cell block.

On the contrary, it is a great campaign issue for anyone who wants to fight the nanny state and boost the economy.

But these folks are just making sure they save us from ourselves....

569d5afe56efc.jpg

I mean our Founding Fathers made sure the Constitution was clear that it was okay to obliterate civil rights at the behest of drug laws by progressives...

The first time a cop told me that, I laughed at him and told him I never needed you for 50 years, what makes you think I need you now?

Hold up.

If you trash the cops, someone is bound to declare you a pussy ass wimp who wouldn't last 5 minutes without the police :lol:

The first time a cop told me that, I laughed at him and told him I never needed you for 50 years, what makes you think I need you now?

Hold up.

If you trash the cops, someone is bound to declare you a pussy ass wimp who wouldn't last 5 minutes without the police :lol:
I have never had to call a cop..I deal with it on my own, including paybacks and vendettas.....They will just want a fee...
Maybe they can come and knock and talk again so I don't answer the door...?

One has nothing to do with the other. :slap:

I have never had to call a cop..i deal with it on my own, including paybacks and vendettas.....They will just want a fee...

Police operate as highwayman.

They camp out in the bushes pointing their little laser out trying to catch someone speeding.

Departments have ticket quotas, so they can sufficiently pay into the revenue scheme of the bureaucrats they work under.

Last edited:
The Only Reason Prostitution Is Illegal Is Because Of The (2) Two Factors That's Listed Below.

1. The U.S. Government Can't Tax Sex Since Sex Is A Human Right (Freedom) Which Is A Right That Can't Be Given And/Or Taken By No Governments.

2. If Prostitution Was Legal It Would Take The Power Away From Women Because Men Would Take Less Shit From Women Along With Marriages Being At A Low Rate Which Would Lead To The U.S. Courts Losing Major Money.

I'm not a Pro-Prostitution Supporter but I think that Prostitution should be Legal in The U.S. on a national level in all (50) Fifty States that will required Mandatory Monthly Tests, Etc but with no taxes associated in this Industry under no circumstances

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers will be licensed for safety purposes concerning Anti-Identity Theft factors but all licenses will be free.

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers don't need no Brothels, Paid Permits, Etc to participate in The Sex Industry World under no circumstances.

The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association)
won their Fight at The U.S. Supreme Court so therefore The Pro-Prostitution Supporters need to get together & take their case to The U.S. Supreme Court to fight to win their case to legalize & protect their interests.

Hint!: -> If Anyone think that The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) is more Ethical than Prostitution then I've a Bridge to sell You because if I had to choose I'll choose Prostitution over The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) any day, anytime, And/Or anywhere.

The main point is The U.S. can't make one unethical factor legal & let the other unethical factors etc remain illegal which is a violation of The Equal Protection Of The Law Clause.

The main point is The U.S. can't make one unethical factor legal & let the other unethical factors etc remain illegal which is a violation of The Equal Protection Of The Law Clause.

The US should stay out of it altogether.

The state is always looking for ways to get its filthy mitts on everybody's wallets.

One has nothing to do with the other. :slap:
God gave us free will, but not US politicians...

Forum List

Back