For the Constitutionally challenged left wingers....1A specifically says the right to PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE

Not loot, commit arson, assault and murder.

Sick assholes like Chris Cuomo said that of course protests become violent.

No, no they don’t have to become violent.

If you don’t condemn the criminals who are looting and committing arson and assault, it’s the same as if you are doing it yourself.

Also, these beta cuck white millennial faggots who were bussed into these towns and are looting and burning down BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES need to have the shit kicked out of them by the blacks in those neighborhoods.

If you are a white 23 year old and you take a bus from Indiana to LA for a few hundred dollars to loot and commit arson and assault, you should get the shit kicked out of you by the minorities in those neighborhoods.

What the fuck are you doing?
What the fuck are YOU doing?
Where was there arson, assault and murder last night?

The black community IS policing itself and stopping those folks. They're speaking out about it. The number of people who showed up to protest yesterday was enormous and it was peaceful, so far as I know. The riots were a week ago and they're over, Colonel. Even Clinton Mall wasn't attacked yesterday.

It seems all you're doing is keeping this outrage alive to drown out the voices calling for change, for equality, for an end to racism. They're not rioting now. So now what is your excuse?
The Black community is shooting each other in the Democrat run city of Chicago. What's the problem there?

I wonder what the murder and shooting stats will be this weekend from Chicago.

Those black lives do not matter, though.
That is because those are two different issue..

No, in actuality they aren't. Either all lives matter or they don't. The reality is you are more likely to be struck by lightning as a black man, than to be murdered by a white officer.

That is a simple fact, but that doesn't help the race baiters and pimps so they ignore reality.

However, the police DO need to be brought back under control. That is obvious to anyone with a brain.
Two different issues.

One dimensional thinking is a hallmark of tRumps followers so I'm not surprised you can't separate them.

One dimensional is the perfect example for you. Clown boi. Your solution for everything is more government.

That's about as brainless, non thinking one dimensional reasoning as you can get.

Color me unsurprised that you are too stupid to figure that out.

Not loot, commit arson, assault and murder.

Sick assholes like Chris Cuomo said that of course protests become violent.

No, no they don’t have to become violent.

If you don’t condemn the criminals who are looting and committing arson and assault, it’s the same as if you are doing it yourself.

Also, these beta cuck white millennial faggots who were bussed into these towns and are looting and burning down BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES need to have the shit kicked out of them by the blacks in those neighborhoods.

If you are a white 23 year old and you take a bus from Indiana to LA for a few hundred dollars to loot and commit arson and assault, you should get the shit kicked out of you by the minorities in those neighborhoods.

What the fuck are you doing?
What the fuck are YOU doing?
Where was there arson, assault and murder last night?

The black community IS policing itself and stopping those folks. They're speaking out about it. The number of people who showed up to protest yesterday was enormous and it was peaceful, so far as I know. The riots were a week ago and they're over, Colonel. Even Clinton Mall wasn't attacked yesterday.

It seems all you're doing is keeping this outrage alive to drown out the voices calling for change, for equality, for an end to racism. They're not rioting now. So now what is your excuse?

Last night a cop was killed in Santa Cruz.

Have you turned on your TV in the past 2 weeks????

Did a cop kill a black man last night? Yes or no?
I find nothing saying Steven Carrillo was a protester. I'm sorry to hear the deputy was ambushed and killed, and that another was badly injured. But it doesn't appear to have anything to do with the protests. If you've got better information, please share.
Gee, what a coincidence, huh. Cops are being murdered and there is nothing to do with the violence in our cities. Idiot.
Could we please wait and find out what this guy was up to before jumping to the conclusion that he was about to drive to a protest somewhere and set off a bomb? At this point, I've not seen any ties to the protests. Somehow, the perp doesn't fit the protester profile:

The U.S. Air Force confirmed Sunday that the suspect was an active duty sergeant stationed at Travis Air Force Base...
Carrillo had arrived at Travis Air Force Base in June 2018 and was a member of the 60th Security Forces Squadron. Carrillo's wife Monika Leigh Scott Carrillo, died in May, 2018 while stationed with the Air Force in South Carolina at the age of 30. The Air Force Office of Special Investigations, which was reportedly investigating Carrillo's death, did not respond to AP's requests for comment.

BLM chant about killing cops. Cops are being murdered. Six cops, three are black.
I'm still waiting. IF this guy's actions had anything to do with the protests, he was probably on his way to set off a bomb in the midst of the protesters, not the police. He is active security forces in the Air Force. And he's not
View attachment 347145
black. The investigators are wondering if he is tied to the Oakland cop shooting. I'm not sure they know why that happened, because they haven't found the killer.
You're avoiding my point. Idiot.

Forum List

Back