For the First Time in History a Major US City Averages Over $5/ Gallon

Companies like smooth access. The product moving. Any interference is a hiccup or more. The government has interfered many times to affect prices. This besides threats of violence within oil producing nations, threats of war and war. Stopping the pipeline put a crimp in the smooth operation of oil companies projecting what is needed and it affects price. Whatever is bad about them is another discussion.
What a bunch of vapid, meaningless.drivel.

Either we appropriate and control the private oil companies and force them both to produce more and t sell at other, private American companies at a discount, or we sit here and whine like little bitches and write make believe fairytales like you just did.

Or , we use less fossil fuel.

This is the state of reality. No amount of vapid rhetoric or Biden crybabying will change this.

He has to pay for his own gas dumbass and hence the prices of his deliverables goes up.
[/QUOTE]

lol you think that's a point? lol it isn't. Fuel haulers don't pay retail anyway, especially those that are working for the refineries, dumbass..

Your math is also incorrect. But thats OK. Leftist math is always fun.

What's incorrect? Did you fail math in 6th grade? The effect on delivery costs is tiny, on anything.

And another thing you geniuses haven't puzzled out yet:

Stopping the purchase of Russian oil will drive prices higher for us.

So it's kind of bizarre to bitch about high prices then suggest doing something that will raise the even further in the nextt breath. If we want to stick it to Putin, then prepare to pay even more.

I'm out. This is a thread full of morons.

lol you think that's a point? lol it isn't. Fuel haulers don't pay retail anyway, especially those that are working for the refineries, dumbass..

What's incorrect? Did you fail math in 6th grade? The effect on delivery costs is tiny, on anything.
[/QUOTE]
OMG...you're so stupid. A truck has to deliver groceries for WalMart. Instead of paying $400 to fill up he pays $800. So now WalMart has to charge more for its products. You fucking idiot.

For the first time in history, a U.S. city has hit an average gas price of $5 per gallon. San Francisco $5.06/gal Los Angeles $5.01/gal

As a community organizer once said, you’ll definitely pay more for energy under my plan!
The Left love the poor, doncha know!

Time to stop Biden’s preventing new US oil production.

Let's go, Brandon!

Why don't you tell him the real facts----------> in 2019, the world used 99.7 million barrels of oil a day. Oil prices = moderate.

In 2021, the world averaged 96.5 million barrels of oil a day, prices constantly rising. Notice if you will, we as a world used LESS in 2021, then in 2019. No wars going on at that time, yet prices rising while using over 3 million barrels a day less.

Ummm, what changed?

American energy policy changed because the Left got in control of Washington DC.

Under American soil and off her coasts, there is more fossil fuel than the House of Saud and Russia combined. Any Leftist reading this, if you do not believe me, look it up! So, to suggest that somehow the domestic oil industry caused this, is ludicrous. This was caused by domestic, energy, policy, put in by the Left; at least until Russia invaded Ukraine, now speculation is rampant, but it is contributed to by LEFTIST energy policy. That is one of the main reasons you people are going to get hosed in November. You are creaming the poor and middle class with your energy policy.

lol so you think it's better to burn up your own reserves when oil is dirt cheap than to burn up somebody else's when prices are rock bottom? lol that's ridiculous 'logic'. No wonder right wingers have to struggle to beat lunatics like AOC and Betto O-Rourke.

lol so you think it's better to burn up your own reserves when oil is dirt cheap than to burn up somebody else's when prices are rock bottom? lol that's ridiculous 'logic'. No wonder right wingers have to struggle to beat lunatics like AOC and Betto O-Rourke.
They don't struggle. O'Rourke lost you fucking moron.

It's nice to have a hybrid as the daily driver right now. Use it to commute to work. Averaging a 1-2 gallons of gas a week in it.

Bummer about those huge, useless pickup trucks everyone bought these last few years. Watch the prices on those fall off a cliff in the next few months.

And sell your Ford stock right now.
I had a Volt, sold it and I don't regret it. I bought gas every six months or so.

The price of those trucks should go down and I can then payless for my truck to haul around my fifth wheel when I retire soon, or I could get a motorhome and use it. But the prices coming down is good news. Also, if Ford stock falls, when the oil shortage eases we will be able to buy stock real cheap. Thanks for the good news.

Wait a minute here-------------> oil was not dirt cheap in 19, and our producers were making a very good profit. In 21 oil was much higher, while we used less, so your logic is no logic at all, and you are trying to sidestep what is as obvious as the nose on everyones face. Leftist policy in this country BEFORE Russia invaded Ukraine, was one of the biggest factors in causing the price of oil to rise.

OMG...you're so stupid. A truck has to deliver groceries for WalMart. Instead of paying $400 to fill up he pays $800. So now WalMart has to charge more for its products. You fucking idiot.
[/QUOTE]

lol so you think Walmart sends one time at a time by truck in those big ass trailers? lol that's rich. And you also think a $1 increase doubles what the company pays for diesel? Are you sure you live in the U.S.?

So let's take your '$400 increase' BS. Say an average haul is 25,000# in the trailer, and they use a full tank per load, a rarity for Walmart as they have central distribution centers everywhere by railroad intermodal yards and other points. $400 adds a whopping $0.016 cents per pound to everything on the trailer, so even something cheap like a head of iceberg lettuce, one of the most useless food items there is, which already sells for over $1.30 a head around here and usually weighs more than a pound, goes up maybe 1 cent. Doubling fuel costs, i.e. a 100% increase raises costs by less than 1% on cheap shit.

I'm not confused. Anyone who personally blames the for the price rise is confused verging in demented.
Will you also give Biden credit when the price falls?
Of course not you hypocrite
Trump had prices half of what they are now. You “what if” is a typical failed liberal excuse. Prices are not $2.25 anymore and have skyrocketed since Joke Briben took over. If it was still $2.25 then his praise would be silence
Why is reality so impossible for you all and why do you feel, not think, that “what if’s” are a response or defense?

For the first time in history, a U.S. city has hit an average gas price of $5 per gallon. San Francisco $5.06/gal Los Angeles $5.01/gal

As a community organizer once said, you’ll definitely pay more for energy under my plan!
The Left love the poor, doncha know!

Time to stop Biden’s preventing new US oil production.

xiden must punish the populace, it is the objective. make them squeal....

Wait a minute here-------------> oil was not dirt cheap in 19, and our producers were making a very good profit. In 21 oil was much higher, while we used less, so your logic is no logic at all, and you are trying to sidestep what is as obvious as the nose on everyones face. Leftist policy in this country BEFORE Russia invaded Ukraine, was one of the biggest factors in causing the price of oil to rise.

Yes, you don't even understand what I said; that's because it doesn't fit what you're told to parrot. It's you who sidestepping the real issue, and that is the fact gas at $3.40 a gallon today is less than half of what it cost in 1970 in adjusted dollars.

The price of oil is rising because of gambling, period, no other reason than the big companies are playing the futures markets, not 'supply and demand' rubbish; they're monopolies and price riggers.

I had a Volt, sold it and I don't regret it. I bought gas every six months or so.

The price of those trucks should go down and I can then payless for my truck to haul around my fifth wheel when I retire soon, or I could get a motorhome and use it. But the prices coming down is good news. Also, if Ford stock falls, when the oil shortage eases we will be able to buy stock real cheap. Thanks for the good news.
A good use for a truck. As opposed to how so many of them are used, which is as status symbols. Those people are pinching pennies right now.

8 year loans on $80,000 trucks, and they have to use them as their daily drivers. Eek.

We see this every time gas fluctuates. Gas goes down, people buy trucks and SUVs. Gas goes up, they buy cars. Ford bet on their truck and transport line at a time when gas prices were too low. They only make ONE car now.

lol so you think Walmart sends one time at a time by truck in those big ass trailers? lol that's rich. And you also think a $1 increase doubles what the company pays for diesel? Are you sure you live in the U.S.?

So let's take your '$400 increase' BS. Say an average haul is 25,000# in the trailer, and they use a full tank per load, a rarity for Walmart as they have central distribution centers everywhere by railroad intermodal yards and other points. $400 adds a whopping $0.016 cents per pound to everything on the trailer, so even something cheap like a head of iceberg lettuce, one of the most useless food items there is, which already sells for over $1.30 a head around here and usually weighs more than a pound, goes up maybe 1 cent. Doubling fuel costs, i.e. a 100% increase raises costs by less than 1% on cheap shit.
[/QUOTE]
can't make it up how much you and your demofks don't understand economics. Truly amazing you wrote it for all to see. you be what they call, ..........................................stupid

Yes, you don't even understand what I said; that's because it doesn't fit what you're told to parrot. It's you who sidestepping the real issue, and that is the fact gas at $3.40 a gallon today is less than half of what it cost in 1970 in adjusted dollars.

The price of oil is rising because of gambling, period, no other reason than the big companies are playing the futures markets, not 'supply and demand' rubbish; they're monopolies and price riggers.
you think gas was 6.80 cents in 1970? are you fking insane? oh for fking sake. just sTFU you ignorant slob.

Forum List

Back