For the First Time in My Life I have made a Political Donation

You've never bought a woman a dinner? I mean 12 bucks is beyond your means. OK, it is the Czech Republic and it was a few years ago, but 12 buck was not a fortune back then and I ate too.

No wonder you're as hard up as you seem to be.
Do you know how many republicans are telling trump supporters they are going to vote for trump but they actually are not? They just can’t say it.

You call them rinos. I call them patriotic assholes.

Do you know how many republicans are telling trump supporters they are going to vote for trump but they actually are not? They just can’t say it.

You call them rinos. I call them patriotic assholes.
so do you think they will now vote for biden bobo?.....this stupid trial may have just done what biden couldnt do....unite people....

If Trump loses in November, Republicans toss him aside and no one cares. I say that previously acknowledging that he could win.
thats what you are hoping for.....the democrats just to keep this guy out of the running may have just succeeded in doing what biden couldnt do....unite people....

so do you think they will now vote for biden bobo?.....this stupid trial may have just done what biden couldnt do....unite people....
My Republican nephew has been bringing up RFK Jr.

Many will just stay home. I’m not talking about his insane supporters Like you. Nikki Haley supporters. Pence supporters.

I knew you were falling for the new republicans. Lean in Harry. You not see.
bobo you are a dipshit.....you get called that all the time here.....one day you are a republican when it gets bad you jump to other side and vice versa....maybe when you get a little older you will open your eyes...

bobo you are a dipshit.....you get called that all the time here.....one day you are a republican when it gets bad you jump to other side and vice versa....maybe when you get a little older you will open your eyes...
I have never seriously been a Republican. I’ve never voted for one Republican ever.

I did give my Republican buddy $100 for his campaign. County clerk.

thats half the country.....
Even after Nikki dropped out 20% of primary voters were still voting for her. Those people say if trump gets convicted that will make them not vote for him.

Funny the narrative you’re swallowing one day after. Is it what you fear or want? Sounds like you want this to help trump because you believe this is a witch hunt.

if trump wins lets see if you will be here saying you are now a republican......you go back and forth bobo....
That might be when I say something like that. I will be so mad at the middl3 class. And gays, people who want common sense gun legislation.

I will be soooooo pro life.

Forum List

Back