For the First Time in My Life I have made a Political Donation

Even after Nikki dropped out 20% of primary voters were still voting for her. Those people say if trump gets convicted that will make them not vote for him.

Funny the narrative you’re swallowing one day after. Is it what you fear or want? Sounds like you want this to help trump because you believe this is a witch hunt.
bobo i have said repeatedly i cant stand trump or biden.....you have gone back and forth with your party bullshit....grow a pair bobo and take a position....

But you right wingers don’t understand what I’m saying clearly.
how come bobo you can never seem to prove im a right winger?...like i said i never see your "lefty" ass in any threads im in battling the right with health care,unions even medical pot....i know why because you are a fucking phony...

how come bobo you can never seem to prove im a right winger?...like i said i never see your "lefty" ass in any threads im in battling the right with health care,unions even medical pot....i know why because you are a fucking phony...
smellybooboo aint too bright.

You reach a point in life when you realize that enough is enough. For that reason I have made a 4-digit donation to the campaign of Donald John Trump. Not that great , but symbolic since I am sure many first-timers will follow.
tRump thanks you for your 4 digit donation of $10.01.

What's that saying about an impoverished fool and his money?

Any other Republican would crush Biden. But you're probably going to lose because your precious snowflake feelingz want Trump.

MAGA isn't serious about winning elections.
I know Harry isn't a traditional Republican. He hasn't been since Bush lied us into Iraq. He overlooked Bush stealing Florida in 2000 but lying us into Iraq? That's when Harry left the RINO's.

And he's falling for Trump. Trump probably won Harry over during the Apprentice. But then Harry got butt hurt when Trump attacked Arnold, the Republican Governator of CALIfonia.

You reach a point in life when you realize that enough is enough. For that reason I have made a 4-digit donation to the campaign of Donald John Trump. Not that great , but symbolic since I am sure many first-timers will follow.
You felt compelled to donate to a rich CRIMINAL?

Go figure

Good for you.
Trump has trials coming up in FL, GA, and DC
Your grift will let him pay for what passes for attorneys.

I hope you're one of the many many who crashed his fund raising website yesterday after the verdict. :) And I would follow you if I wasn't already. Thank you.

Trump fundraising site crashes after influx of donors following guilty New York hush money verdict​

The site is back up and running now.

Last edited:
I voted for Trumpnin 2016. I didn’t in 2020. I had no intent of voting for him in 2024; but after the ridiculous assault on the former President by his political opponents, for purely political reasons, I find myself slowly becoming more and more likely to vote for him in November. A lot will likely depend on how he responds to this ludicrous result in NYC.

Forum List

Back