FOr the ignorant - gays vs pedos vs polygamists

A TV show reflects empirical data? MORE actual research:

Actual realized occurrences are about as empirical as it gets. Observation.

MORE data, i.e. science:

https://www.apa.org/pi/families/resources/child-sexual-abuse.aspx

Your math skills suck. If the disparity between abused boys and girls is only 6 to 4 and if most perps are male and if only 2-4% of the population is homo then the likelihood of a homo male being a pedophile is considerably if not extremely higher. If the numbers of hetero pedophiles is the same as homo pedophiles but homos are outnumbered 50 to 1 then that likelihood is extremely higher. This according to YOUR link.

MORE data, i.e. science:

Your math skills suck. If the disparity between abused boys and girls is only 6 to 4 and if most perps are male and if only 2-4% of the population is homo then the likelihood of a homo male being a pedophile is considerably if not extremely higher. If the numbers of hetero pedophiles is the same as homo pedophiles but homos are outnumbered 50 to 1 then that likelihood is extremely higher. This according to YOUR link.

What % of molesters are male? There's your problem.

What % of molesters are male? There's your problem.

RM did not read the entire study. See SYNOPSIS:

"Heterosexual and gay men are equally likely to sexually abuse children. A perception that most perpetrators are gay men is a myth and harmful stereotype."

About 85-95% of identified molesters are male of course.

Last edited:

MORE data, i.e. science:

You do not understand the difference between numbers and rates of incidence.

Heterosexual and gay men are equally likely to sexually abuse children. A perception that most perpetrators are gay men is a myth and harmful stereotype.

Bigots don't want to talk about the real issue. The real issue is joint tax returns, Social Security survivor benefits. All those gifts the government bestows on married people.

No...the bigots don't want you looking at that. They want to talk about butt sex and pedophiles and humping their moms and dogs.

Anything but the real issue.

And the pro-gay anti-science side doesn't want to look at it as the latter either.

Hey, I'm okay with gay marriage. I'm also pro-science, pro-gun, and pro-life.

Weird, huh?

not weird, you could also be pro-unicorn.

Do you think the homosexuality is natural? If you say yes then certainly you can see that homosexuality is anti-evolution thus anti-science.

A TV show reflects empirical data? MORE actual research:

Anecdotes are not empirical evidence.

No, but empirical evidence is too complex for some it appears.

"It is long established that both homosexual teleiophiles and heterosexual teleiophiles show the same (very low) level of erotic response to stimuli involving children (Freund et al., 1973). If one’s primary interest is in adults, it is not in children, regardless of the child’s sex."

Male homosexuality, science, and pedophilia

And the pro-gay anti-science side doesn't want to look at it as the latter either.

Hey, I'm okay with gay marriage. I'm also pro-science, pro-gun, and pro-life.

Weird, huh?

not weird, you could also be pro-unicorn.

Do you think the homosexuality is natural? If you say yes then certainly you can see that homosexuality is anti-evolution thus anti-science.

:lol:

Illogic can be so amusing at times.

"Homosexuality is anti-science". BWA-HA-HA-HA!

"Heterosexual and gay men are equally likely to sexually abuse children. A perception that most perpetrators are gay men is a myth and harmful stereotype."

About 85-95% of identified molesters are male of course.
That's where your bad math comes in. You need to compound that equal number against the disparity in the general population.

Do you Support Laws that Criminalize two Consenting Aged Brothers smoking each other's Poles?...

And if so, why?...

:)

peace...

I support laws which ban incest. In the aggregate, incest is a provable social harm.

What harm do two same sex consenting adults do in having sex with each other?...

Explain?

:)

peace...

If you don't "get" the inherent multiple pathways to destructive influence through sexual interaction between family members I doubt any amount of explaining will help. Try thinking about all the subtle power/dominance/subservience scenarios at play in every family. That'll be a good start.

Forum List

Back