For the last 4 years the Democrats all said that Trump gets arrested when out of office...........................

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Now they are saying that he can run again in another 4 years.

Funny isn't it, so how does Trump run from prison?

The fact is that Trump can declassify 100,000 pages of democratic crimes before he leaves office and that the crooks are scared as hell as they have no say over a man who is not president.

Haven't hears squat from Pelosi lately

I don't believe they "all" did but it's really no different than what Trump said about Hillary.

The fact is that Trump can declassify 100,000 pages of democratic crimes before he leaves office and that the crooks are scared as hell as they have no say over a man who is not president.

Wrong. They are saying that IF he wants to run in 2024 and make another bid for the WH, he can, but then again, that is if he is still eligible and not in jail. Or, better yet, if he's not living in a foreign country like he said he would if he lost.

And, while you may not have heard squat from Pelosi lately, where the hell has Trump been ever since he lost? He's not been on the television, he's not held a press conference, so it looks like Trump is hidin' from Biden after his defeat.

Gonna be interesting to see how the rest of his term plays out, as he went through withdrawl when he couldn't have his rallies to stoke his ego due to the virus. If he has a rally now, he's gonna look like the desperate loser that he is.

Wrong. They are saying that IF he wants to run in 2024 and make another bid for the WH, he can, but then again, that is if he is still eligible and not in jail. Or, better yet, if he's not living in a foreign country like he said he would if he lost.

And, while you may not have heard squat from Pelosi lately, where the hell has Trump been ever since he lost? He's not been on the television, he's not held a press conference, so it looks like Trump is hidin' from Biden after his defeat.

Gonna be interesting to see how the rest of his term plays out, as he went through withdrawl when he couldn't have his rallies to stoke his ego due to the virus. If he has a rally now, he's gonna look like the desperate loser that he is.
So how can Trump run from prison in 2024. The fact is that the democrats are scared as hell right now, because if Biden wins the first thing they need to do is impeach him.

This is gonna be hysterical

I don't believe they "all" did but it's really no different than what Trump said about Hillary.
Hillary's email carelessness made Manning's Wikileaks story read like green eggs and ham.

Trump has done nothing remotely endangering to our national security -not even close to the things she did as Sec of State under Obama.

Then what happened with her emails? They were given to the Chinese government. What happened after that?

Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server

Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China.
The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012.
At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state.
The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

Last edited:
LOL...useful idiots.

Remember all the talk about how Kavanaugh was going to be removed from the SC once all the facts came out? Funny, but all that stuff just magically went away and in fact, the Democrats didn’t even pursue it because they had no case. It was all a dog and pony show in an attempt to get their sheep on board. Same with the litany of Trump crap. The sheep are pretty stupid and have a very short memory. If Trump loses he will leave office and there will be no prosecution of anything. The sheep will forget all about it. They will be mesmerized by the next charade perpetrated by the immoral, corrupt Democrats.

Why do you think Hillary did not run?

silly

This time? I don't know but it was a good thing she didn't.

She didn't get "locked up".
No one got locked up because Trump held back the info. Trump has all the cards right now as if they screw with him he releases everything. He can also declassify stuff, and give it away for release at a later date say next year. So the dopes are helpless which is why Trump is now told that he can run again instead of going to jail.

Besides Trump won this election as is being proved

Hillary's email carelessness made Manning's Wikileaks story read like green eggs and ham.

Trump has done nothing remotely endangering to our national security -not even close to the things she did as Sec of State under Obama.

Then what happened with her emails? They were given to the Chinese government. What happened after that?

Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server

Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China.
The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012.
At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state.
The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

I agree. I believe she is guilty of treason. Was she ever charged like Trump promised?

silly

No one got locked up because Trump held back the info. Trump has all the cards right now as if they screw with him he releases everything. He can also declassify stuff, and give it away for release at a later date say next year. So the dopes are helpless which is why Trump is now told that he can run again instead of going to jail.

Trump is going to do nothing. But I think it would be great if he did but at this point no one is going to pay attention.

I agree. I believe she is guilty of treason. Was she ever charged like Trump promised?
He fired the 2 guys who were supposed to- Comey and Sessions.
1605101055376.png

silly

Trump is going to do nothing. But I think it would be great if he did but at this point no one is going to pay attention.
Nope although you might well observe him doing nothing. He has seen everyone's file including the files that say Bush was involved in the JFK murder

Last edited:

silly

Nope although you might well observe him doing nothing. He has seen everyone's file including the files that say Bush was involved in the JFK murder

Wasn't he going to tell us about UFO's also?

silly

Wasn't he going to tell us about UFO's also?

Bernie promised that too I believe

Next dum dem

Forum List

Back