For the next four years, who will the China First crowd blame? Trump? Racism? Fox News?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
You can add any of the "isms" you'd like. The first president since Reagan to confront Communism seems to have lost, and those banking on Chinas success are drinking more expensive wine tonight.

Now, who will you all blame? If the Senate goes to the Dems, they will run the show. Who will media focus on?

I personally hope Biden pushes for MORE civil liberties. I think every nation can use more and it will expose Canada even further.

On global issues, I think China is going to be the deciding factor on any administrations ultimate success or failure and the metric in which they will be measured. One way or another. On this issue, Trump was by far the most impactful.

trump blamed liberals for 4 years...
and finally his incompetence caused the biggest crisis in the history...
dont see anyone can top that anytime in the near future...

Nothing to do with "Russia Russia"? 24/7 hate media from MSM? The CPL who tried to disrupt him? The leaks from creepy, flaky, cowardly traitors in the W.H and beyond? The impeachment? Weak "advisors" like Paul Ryan, or "thumbs down" John McCain?

No. Trump as the Outsider and the rocket scientists couldn't have that after 8 years of Obama, many of them hired under him. Trump was trying to do as Reagan did. Like Reagan Trump faced vast pushback. Unlike Reagan the least impressive and those with clouded "global vision" didn't stand behind Trump an against communism, during Reagans time the most impressive were at the helm and knew why Reagan was necessary.

This is what the American people want. Biden will now be free to impose it (as Trump as denied) That's how democracy works. If you guys have any complaints, you can turn your attention to the party in power. We know for sure MSM and Big Tech won't.

Well played.

Nothing to do with "Russia Russia"? 24/7 hate media from MSM? The CPL who tried to disrupt him? The leaks from creepy, flaky, cowardly traitors in the W.H and beyond? The impeachment? Weak "advisors" like Paul Ryan, or "thumbs down" John McCain?

No. Trump as the Outsider and the rocket scientists couldn't have that after 8 years of Obama, many of them hired under him. Trump was trying to do as Reagan did. Like Reagan Trump faced vast pushback. Unlike Reagan the least impressive and those with clouded "global vision" didn't stand behind Trump an against communism, during Reagans time the most impressive were at the helm and knew why Reagan was necessary.

This is what the American people want. Biden will now be free to impose it (as Trump as denied) That's how democracy works. If you guys have any complaints, you can turn your attention to the party in power.

i though trump "the businessman" was especially good at hiring the best people...
i guess that was another one of his fantasies...

he had a senate under his thumb, plenty boot licking loyalists and all the resources he needed...

he has only his incompetence to blame, nothing else...

I suspect we will be hearing the trumpers say China quite a bit.
I also would like to say "special prosecutor" a lot to follow-up on the Biden's money-laundering scams.
Also, Nancy will be saying "25th Amendment" a lot to bench senile Joe and install Kamala ASAP.

I also would like to say "special prosecutor" a lot to follow-up on the Biden's money-laundering scams.
Also, Nancy will be saying "25th Amendment" a lot to bench senile Joe and install Kamala ASAP.

Rs won't follow up with any special investigations against the bidens illegal corruption scams. They're spineless.

Trump, racism, fox... why not all of the above?
Their policies will fail, as always. And the finger will be pointed at everything but them, as always.
You can add any of the "isms" you'd like. The first president since Reagan to confront Communism seems to have lost, and those banking on Chinas success are drinking more expensive wine tonight.

Now, who will you all blame? If the Senate goes to the Dems, they will run the show. Who will media focus on?

I personally hope Biden pushes for MORE civil liberties. I think every nation can use more and it will expose Canada even further.

On global issues, I think China is going to be the deciding factor on any administrations ultimate success or failure and the metric in which they will be measured. One way or another. On this issue, Trump was by far the most impactful.

You don't really believe that the leftist blame game requires the people they blame to have any actual power, do you?

For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone thinks the Democrats are in a huge rush to do away with Joe Biden "ASAP". What actual purpose would that serve? He's never been anything but a human shield to hide their evil behind; why would those who are really in power want to dump the shield and become the primary political targets now? Also, if Kamala were to take over Biden's term of office any time before two years have passed, she would only be eligible to run for President in her own right once. Why wouldn't they want to get at least two years out of Grandpa Badfinger, THEN get two full terms out of Kneepads?

This is what the American people want. Biden will now be free to impose it (as Trump as denied) That's how democracy works. If you guys have any complaints, you can turn your attention to the party in power.

i though trump "the businessman" was especially good at hiring the best people...
i guess that was another one of his fantasies...

he had a senate under his thumb, plenty boot licking loyalists and all the resources he needed...

he has only his incompetence to blame, nothing else...

He understood far too late that he had rats and traitors in his admin. If he could do it all over again, I bet he would have moved quicker and more decisively.

Who thinks that there will be people in your own party not interested in supporting what Americans voted for? Paul Ryan comes to top of mind but he is far from alone. Trump wasn't a politician, he was relying, to a great degree; on sound, patriotic politicians. The career politicians exposed themselves, and the rest of the world took note...

Currently the left is on the homo & sex exchange model, just as they were under Obama.

Forum List

Back