For The Third Time.What Happened With Maxine&Al Green's Attempt To Impeach Trump?,Have They Gave Up?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: And not just that, we have barely heard from them in quite some time. It sure seemed like they had a damn good case to impeach Trump! He's white, he thinks about female body parts, doesn't seem to like minorities. Well, he is still President after 13 months.
:laugh2:
Maybe it was all of the new "Democrat Sex & Pervert Scandals" of 2017 that finally shut them up?
:iagree:

what about the Clintons? lets see, they both seem to be white, both are attracted to various female body parts, both have insulted black people,,,,hmm?:eusa_think:

Maxine is testing alternative theories with Conyers...on first test she gagged.

Maxine is testing alternative theories with Conyers...on first test she gagged.
and who isnt laughing when we hear either one gloating their reasons for impeachment? when they do, they are describing the Clintons and Liberals in general to a Tee !!!!

:2up: And not just that, we have barely heard from them in quite some time. It sure seemed like they had a damn good case to impeach Trump! He's white, he thinks about female body parts, doesn't seem to like minorities. Well, he is still President after 13 months.
:laugh2:
Maybe it was all of the new "Democrat Sex & Pervert Scandals" of 2017 that finally shut them up?
:iagree:
I saw an ad for it on CNN a couple days ago. Maybe they've passed the torch, but some people are still at it.

al green sounds like a character from bugs bunny with alzheimers when he tells his reasons for impeachment in the chambers, its as if he was just born 3 years ago

what about the Clintons? lets see, they both seem to be white, both are attracted to various female body parts, both have insulted black people,,,,hmm?:eusa_think:

What about the Clintons? Are either of them running for any office?

Hillary seems to think she is.
i wonder if maxine and al are aware of all of the money the clintons have collected, especially over these last 10 or so years? most of it under very suspicious shanangans?

i wonder if maxine and al are aware of all of the money the clintons have collected, especially over these last 10 or so years? most of it under very suspicious shanangans?

I'm sure they are well aware, and hope to ride on the Clinton coattails, just as Hillary did with Bill.

I'm sure they are well aware, and hope to ride on the Clinton coattails, just as Hillary did with Bill.
and what about her and her husbands moneys? wasnt she and her husband in the news a few times about their banking situations?

and what about her and her husbands moneys? wasnt she and her husband in the news a few times about their banking situations?

Maxine? Not sure, don't really follow much of her.

Right wingers whining about any money Bill made is not the same as suspicious circumstances.

Forum List

Back