For Those Like Bill Maher Who Would Prefer Recession...

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fifteen months ago (and just 19 months into Trump's first term) CNBC - MSNBC's sister station - published an article that not only admitted our economy was hot but that Trump's policies had much to do with it. I'll not bore anyone with the factors that have been a drag on it - much higher Fed rates and global economic weakness for instance - but I will note that despite them and those Americans who would much prefer our prosperity end today, the historic 125 month long expansion rages on.

Trump has set economic growth on fire. Here is how he did it
During his time in office, the economy has achieved feats most experts thought impossible.

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump

That says it all as far as who loves America and Americans, and who are the political hacks.
Actually their hate for Trump has exposed their hate for America and Americans. Maher just used his soapbox to express what so many "progressives" (pronounced "regressives") are feeling. Uncontrollable, seething hatred.

It's not just that bitter American leftards celebrate when our investment markets dip, it's their hoping & praying that things will go very wrong for this country and its people. I can't even imagine doing such a thing (or how they can) but … well … our Democrats are proud of their seething hatred. Bill Maher made clear just how deep and all-consuming is their hate. They would rather the US crash & burn than succeed & prosper.

Forum List

Back