Bill Maher: Recession would be 'worth it' if Trump doesn't get re-elected

I watched Maher last night for 5 minutes. He said Trump stated if he loses the election he's not leaving, and treated it as though this was a crisis. Bill is a dumbshit, too much weed I think. And certainly Demonicrats project 24/7.

hilarious since Republicans do all they can to screw up the economy ....
I stopped listening to your hilarious diatribe right here...

Strongest economy in decades
Lowest unemployment in decades / ever
Most Americans working ever
Millions off of social programs
Jobs Obama said were gone are back

YOU, my friend, are FUNNY AS HELL...

:p
So you don't remember the total obstruction of Moscow Mich entire 8 years of Obama. The only thing they could pass was the stimulus with two nice GOP ladies helping. And the greatest social reform since the thirties when they had 60 votes in the senate for 35 days. You idiots think he had total power for two years and his policies ruined the economy. Could not be more wrong.
So what you are saying, this booming economy. Is because the republicans?
There is very little difference between Obama's economy and this economy, brain-washed functional moron. Except that Trump threw another trillion dollar tax cut at himself and his pals. Now he's going to wreck it with tariffs and trade Wars, and somewhere there is a corrupt GOP deregulation bubble that will burst if he gets another 4 years..... If only Republicans could leave our great economy alone.....

So you don't remember the total obstruction of Moscow Mich entire 8 years of Obama. The only thing they could pass was the stimulus with two nice GOP ladies helping. And the greatest social reform since the thirties when they had 60 votes in the senate for 35 days. You idiots think he had total power for two years and his policies ruined the economy. Could not be more wrong.
There is very little difference between Obama's economy and this economy, brain-washed functional moron. Except that Trump threw another trillion dollar tax cut at himself and his pals. Now he's going to wreck it with tariffs and trade Wars, and somewhere there is a corrupt GOP deregulation bubble that will burst if he gets another 4 years..... If only Republicans could leave our great economy alone.....
Obama threw a trillion dollar tax increase with Obamacare. And don't forget Mafia Nancy!

Consider his point of view-he has enough money so the recession won't hurt him. He hates Trump because he has a personal history with him. He figures a Democrat will take the missing recession money from the rich and give it away to the poor per Andrew Yang. He is not crazy-he is dangerous.
Actually he hates Trump because he is a un-american divisive lying and cheating fraud... All he had to do to take over the GOP was to parrot the garbage propaganda from Fox Rush etc....
Slow down skippy. Trump sued him when Maher reneged on a bet. Trump is VERY American, he did not start the divisiveness, I think Obama did, and he coined the phrase "fake news" with no one's help.
Oh the BET what a joke...
everyone in the world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda knows where the fake news is, brainwashed functional moron.

You appear to be talking to yourself...again.
Everything You know is wrong, brainwashed functional moron. In the entire world of Journalism and law enforcement, everyone thinks you are an idiot and your propaganda machine demagogues are scum.

Obama threw a trillion dollar tax increase with Obamacare. And don't forget Mafia Nancy!
Everything you know is garbage propaganda, super duper. What a load LOL. And he did not want a mandate. That was added by Congress.

Actually he hates Trump because he is a un-american divisive lying and cheating fraud... All he had to do to take over the GOP was to parrot the garbage propaganda from Fox Rush etc....
Slow down skippy. Trump sued him when Maher reneged on a bet. Trump is VERY American, he did not start the divisiveness, I think Obama did, and he coined the phrase "fake news" with no one's help.
everyone in the world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda knows where the fake news is, brainwashed functional moron.

Everything You know is wrong, brainwashed functional moron. In the entire world of Journalism and law enforcement, everyone thinks you are an idiot and your propaganda machine demagogues are scum.
I lost who said what. But don't we ALL have points of view with some value-even Bill Maher?

As usual moron, you have it backwards. Those toxic assets were caused by the DEMS mortgage scandal. Starting with Clinton repealing Glass-Steagal. Banks were forced by DEMS, under threat of all sorts of fines, to give loans to minorities who obviously could not afford the payments. Bush WARNED Frank and company that this was going to blow up and was laughed at. You idiots claimed everything was fine, until it wasn't. Then Frank and company had the absolute gall to try and blame Bush for that. But now these idiot candidates want to do the same thing again. Talk about failing history.....
So it's Congress' fault, not the president?
NO what we are saying it is liberal policies that are at fault, when you put people who cant pay for a house into a house, like Bill Clintons housing bill, and then the sub prime red lining debacle of Chris, Maxine and Barney, you are going to have failure in the long run. It all comes back to Cloward and Pevin.

Bankrupt the capitalist system and make people hungry, when more people are hungry they will want the government to save them, even if it means the Communist way.

You are just a stupid twit, who wants to see everyone poor and miserable, then you will feel equal to them.
That idiot was blaming the repeal of Glass-Steagall. So why blame the president for conservative policies?
Bill Clinton wasn't a conservative
No, but the bill was drafted by conservatives.
it was drafted by Republicans, and Bill Clinton's mistake was going along with their garbage all during his administration. But it took corrupt GOP deregulation and cronyism oversight to make this corrupt bubble work. Duh. No matter how much garbage propaganda they spew....

Last edited:
So it's Congress' fault, not the president?
NO what we are saying it is liberal policies that are at fault, when you put people who cant pay for a house into a house, like Bill Clintons housing bill, and then the sub prime red lining debacle of Chris, Maxine and Barney, you are going to have failure in the long run. It all comes back to Cloward and Pevin.

Bankrupt the capitalist system and make people hungry, when more people are hungry they will want the government to save them, even if it means the Communist way.

You are just a stupid twit, who wants to see everyone poor and miserable, then you will feel equal to them.
That idiot was blaming the repeal of Glass-Steagall. So why blame the president for conservative policies?
it was drafted by Republicans, and Bill Clinton's mistake was going along with their garbage all during his administration. But it took corrupt GOP deregulation and cronyism oversight to make this corrupt bubble work. Duh. No matter how much garbage you propaganda they spew....
Took both parties didn't it?

I lost who said what. But don't we ALL have points of view with some value-even Bill Maher?
Not the GOP or their brainwashed voters as far as I can tell. Phony scandals against Democrats, misinformation about who pays taxes and who is getting improvements in wages etcetera,and of course it appears all our problems are due to immigrants and asylum-seekers. So grab your assault rifle and go kill some LOL aaarrrggghhh h h h h h...

it was drafted by Republicans, and Bill Clinton's mistake was going along with their garbage all during his administration. But it took corrupt GOP deregulation and cronyism oversight to make this corrupt bubble work. Duh. No matter how much garbage you propaganda they spew....
Nope.

Not the GOP or their brainwashed voters as far as I can tell. Phony scandals against Democrats, misinformation about who pays taxes and who is getting improvements in wages etcetera,and of course it appears all our problems are due to immigrants and asylum-seekers. So grab your assault rifle and go kill some LOL aaarrrggghhh h h h h h...
You keep saying Trump signed this bill that increases the debt for this year, so yes Clinton signed the bill that allowed people who couldn't afford sub prime mortgages to collapse our economy. See how that works. So stop belly aching it is over, just hope you learned something about it, like not to have it happen again.

You keep saying Trump signed this bill that increases the debt for this year, so yes Clinton signed the bill that allowed people who couldn't afford sub prime mortgages to collapse our economy. See how that works. So stop belly aching it is over, just hope you learned something about it, like not to have it happen again.
Trump's bill is a republican Bill. Clinton Bill was a Republican bill. And the regulators and deregulation that let private financial institutions and insurers like AIG run wild were Republican. Give it up you have nothing.

The GOP is mostly in power now so you have to bear up till it changes. I don't see brainwashed voters or phony scandals-except Russia collusion, and the rest are normal. And, yes, we have to deport the illegals and fake asylumers or you can expect more ElPaso's-not because of Trump, but because you have foreign invaders in our country.

Nope.
Clinton is a Republican?

LMAO your posts are funny if nothing else franco. :auiqs.jpg:

Bill Maher: Recession would be 'worth it' if Trump doesn't get re-elected

The secret is out: The Left would gladly wish an asteroid impact upon the United States if it got Trump out of office and them back into power. We get that.

The Left is all about power and control.

Everything you know is garbage propaganda, super duper. What a load LOL. And he did not want a mandate. That was added by Congress.
You are so full of shit its coming out of your ears....its a wonder anyone still takes you seriously enough to respond to you...

It will be obvious to everyone that his tariffs and trade Wars have done incredible damage to the fragile World economy.
Can it be as bad as the millions of lives lost and the trillions in destruction from Obama's ignoring ISIS until he could slide out of office dumping it on his successor?
All thanks to the GOP and its swamp. Most of the world hasn't recovered from the corrupt 2008 GOP World depression.
You mean there were TWO super recessions in 2008? Dayam -- -- -- -- I only heard about the first caused by Barney Frank and the Democrat's ignoring and protection of the GSEs like Fanny and Freddie as Bush tried repeatedly to warn them to no avail. Dang! I must have slept through that second one.

Hey, Barney Frank: The Government Did Cause the Housing Crisis

Frank's fingerprints are all over the financial fiasco - The Boston Globe

Worth Reading: Economic Meltdown Fueled By Barney Frank/Christopher Dodd

More Proof Democrats Destroyed The Economy In 2008: The Ongoing Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Disaster

Nope.
Clinton is a Republican?
No, but he sometimes worked with Republicans to pass their bills.

Nope.
Clinton is a Republican?
No, but he sometimes worked with Republicans to pass their bills.

I guess that is the litmus test for a "successful" democrat -- -- -- -- the one's that actually get things done do so by meeting Repubs half way.

Forum List

Back