Bill Maher: Recession would be 'worth it' if Trump doesn't get re-elected

Consider his point of view-he has enough money so the recession won't hurt him. He hates Trump because he has a personal history with him. He figures a Democrat will take the missing recession money from the rich and give it away to the poor per Andrew Yang. He is not crazy-he is dangerous.
Actually he hates Trump because he is a un-american divisive lying and cheating fraud... All he had to do to take over the GOP was to parrot the garbage propaganda from Fox Rush etc....
I have about 500,000 dollars set aside for the next great fall in the DOW. Back in 2007 when I saw that the Housing market was going to crash, because of Fannie and Freddie, Chipotle went from 155 dollars a share to 50 dollars a share. I bought in at that time and when it got to 400 a share it was a good time to sell. That was 8 times profit. Put me very comfortably where I am today. Am I Evil for making such obscene profits? Should I be taxed 70% because I am way smarter than you dumbass.
70% over 10 million dollars income yes.... Fannie and Freddie my ass super duper...
They were covering every bogus sup prime mortgage saying it was okay, dont worry. Are you really that stupid?

fanniefreddiedems01.jpg
And Congress was controlled by:

2001: Republicans
2002: Republicans
2003: Republicans
2004: Republicans
2005: Republicans
2006: Republicans
2007: Democrats

Now the brain-dead right says it's all Barney Frank's fault. :eusa_doh:
Bush's fault-there, happy?

Consider his point of view-he has enough money so the recession won't hurt him. He hates Trump because he has a personal history with him. He figures a Democrat will take the missing recession money from the rich and give it away to the poor per Andrew Yang. He is not crazy-he is dangerous.
Actually he hates Trump because he is a un-american divisive lying and cheating fraud... All he had to do to take over the GOP was to parrot the garbage propaganda from Fox Rush etc....
I have about 500,000 dollars set aside for the next great fall in the DOW. Back in 2007 when I saw that the Housing market was going to crash, because of Fannie and Freddie, Chipotle went from 155 dollars a share to 50 dollars a share. I bought in at that time and when it got to 400 a share it was a good time to sell. That was 8 times profit. Put me very comfortably where I am today. Am I Evil for making such obscene profits? Should I be taxed 70% because I am way smarter than you dumbass.
70% over 10 million dollars income yes.... Fannie and Freddie my ass super duper...
They were covering every bogus sup prime mortgage saying it was okay, dont worry. Are you really that stupid?

fanniefreddiedems01.jpg

yeah and 6 months later the market tanks in 2007. Nancy has the gavel again, are you saying that there could be a recession again? And who is in charge of congress again?

Democrats prayed for and encouraged an economic collapse in 2006 to 2008 to improve their chances of winning back the White House so this is nothing new. Yes Democrats ARE self centered scumbags who don't give a shit about the working class.

Like many Democrats, some of these Hollywood liberals have completely lost their minds. Little Billy is right up there at the top of the list.

HBO host Bill Maher continued hoping for a recession on his show "Overtime" Friday, saying that the economic fallout would be "worth it" if it prevented President Trump from serving another term in office.

Maher reiterated his desire for a recession that would tank Trump's political prospects before the 2020 election. That prompted business columnist Josh Barro to remind Maher that "recessions are really bad" and that people lost their jobs as a result.

"I know," Maher responded, "but it's worth it." His comments came as Democrats tried to attack the president amid stellar economic metrics.

Barro told Maher that the regular cycle of economics didn't necessarily guarantee a recession near the 2020 election. "Recessions don't come because they're due. Recessions come because there's some kind of overheating -- something goes wrong in the economy," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/maher-job-loss-and-recession-are-worth-it-if-it-means-trump-wont-get-re-elected
Slow down skippy. Trump sued him when Maher reneged on a bet. Trump is VERY American, he did not start the divisiveness, I think Obama did, and he coined the phrase "fake news" with no one's help.
Oh the BET what a joke...
everyone in the world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda knows where the fake news is, brainwashed functional moron.

You appear to be talking to yourself...again.

fanniefreddiedems01.jpg

yeah and 6 months later the market tanks in 2007. Nancy has the gavel again, are you saying that there could be a recession again? And who is in charge of congress again?
The markets tanked due to toxic loans made years earlier.

The Democrats those two years basically did nothing but go along with what Bush wanted it was all over.
So you are trying to blame Bush for the Democrats not doing a damn thing despite controlling the House and Senate, despite controlling the budget...the purse strings...the spending...the economy?!

You're trying to blame Bush for Democrats being 'sheep'...?

Bwuhahahaha...... I don't know if you have heard about them or not, but there are several things called 'Leading' and 'Personal accountability' ... perhaps Democrats / snowflakes should look into them...

:p
People in the know were just waiting for those toxic assets the Republicans allowed to come due. You are an idiot LOL. They couldn't do anything, bush vetoed whatever they tried to do....

As usual moron, you have it backwards. Those toxic assets were caused by the DEMS mortgage scandal. Starting with Clinton repealing Glass-Steagal. Banks were forced by DEMS, under threat of all sorts of fines, to give loans to minorities who obviously could not afford the payments. Bush WARNED Frank and company that this was going to blow up and was laughed at. You idiots claimed everything was fine, until it wasn't. Then Frank and company had the absolute gall to try and blame Bush for that. But now these idiot candidates want to do the same thing again. Talk about failing history.....
So it's Congress' fault, not the president?
NO what we are saying it is liberal policies that are at fault, when you put people who cant pay for a house into a house, like Bill Clintons housing bill, and then the sub prime red lining debacle of Chris, Maxine and Barney, you are going to have failure in the long run. It all comes back to Cloward and Pevin.

Bankrupt the capitalist system and make people hungry, when more people are hungry they will want the government to save them, even if it means the Communist way.

You are just a stupid twit, who wants to see everyone poor and miserable, then you will feel equal to them.

Not one single leftist here has criticized the wealthy white liberal for saying it'd be okay with him if the working class were economically devastated.

fanniefreddiedems01.jpg

And who the fuck was coving those toxic loans you stupid dumbass(I know redundant statement again).

The Democrats those two years basically did nothing but go along with what Bush wanted it was all over.
So you are trying to blame Bush for the Democrats not doing a damn thing despite controlling the House and Senate, despite controlling the budget...the purse strings...the spending...the economy?!

Bwuhahahaha...... I don't know if you have heard about them or not, but there are several things called 'Leading' and 'Personal accountability' ... perhaps Democrats / snowflakes should look into them...

People in the know were just waiting for those toxic assets the Republicans allowed to come due. You are an idiot LOL. They couldn't do anything, bush vetoed whatever they tried to do....

As usual moron, you have it backwards. Those toxic assets were caused by the DEMS mortgage scandal. Starting with Clinton repealing Glass-Steagal. Banks were forced by DEMS, under threat of all sorts of fines, to give loans to minorities who obviously could not afford the payments. Bush WARNED Frank and company that this was going to blow up and was laughed at. You idiots claimed everything was fine, until it wasn't. Then Frank and company had the absolute gall to try and blame Bush for that. But now these idiot candidates want to do the same thing again. Talk about failing history.....
NO what we are saying it is liberal policies that are at fault, when you put people who cant pay for a house into a house, like Bill Clintons housing bill, and then the sub prime red lining debacle of Chris, Maxine and Barney, you are going to have failure in the long run. It all comes back to Cloward and Pevin.

Bankrupt the capitalist system and make people hungry, when more people are hungry they will want the government to save them, even if it means the Communist way.

You are just a stupid twit, who wants to see everyone poor and miserable, then you will feel equal to them.
That idiot was blaming the repeal of Glass-Steagall. So why blame the president for conservative policies?

fanniefreddiedems01.jpg

And who the fuck was coving those toxic loans you stupid dumbass(I know redundant statement again).
Greedy private lenders.

Keep in mind that Maher is billed as a comedian and has a record of bias that got him fired at least once. That having been said it seems that Maher is the only honest voice on the radical left. The truth is that lefties hate the President so much that they hope America fails in every way just so they can reverse the last election and the Country be damned.

That idiot was blaming the repeal of Glass-Steagall. So why blame the president for conservative policies?
Bill Clinton wasn't a conservative

fanniefreddiedems01.jpg

Greedy private lenders.
Greedy liberal welfare queens. Taking loans that knew they cant pay back.

i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-not-greed-to-want-to-take-somebody-elses-money.jpg

No, but the bill was drafted by conservatives.

Greedy private lenders.

i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-not-greed-to-want-to-take-somebody-elses-money.jpg
No, ya dumbfuck, New Century Corp was not a Liberal welfare queen. :cuckoo:

Greedy private lenders.

Why were people who couldn't afford a house, applying for sub prime mortgages, that were offered by Acorn through the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac orgs? You just love being a lying bitch dont ya.

America's Return to Independence: How ACORN, Obama, and Bill Clinton started the sub prime crisis

Notice how I put a link of what I am talking about, while you talk, like a worthless sociopath.

Last edited:

wrong again idiot. Dont you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?
25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

Greedy private lenders.

Why were people who couldn't afford a house, applying for sub prime mortgages, that were offered by Acorn through the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac orgs? You just love being a lying bitch dont ya.

America's Return to Independence: How ACORN, Obama, and Bill Clinton started the sub prime crisis

Notice how I put a link of what I am talking about, while you talk, like a worthless sociopath.
Who said they couldn't afford it when they purchased it? Oh, that's your claim. :cuckoo:

wrong again idiot. Dont you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?
25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME
Dumbfuck, the bill was called the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.

Do you have any idea why that was? Do you have any idea who Gramm, Leach and Bliley were? Do you have any idea how retarded you look right now?

Like many Democrats, some of these Hollywood liberals have completely lost their minds. Little Billy is right up there at the top of the list.

HBO host Bill Maher continued hoping for a recession on his show "Overtime" Friday, saying that the economic fallout would be "worth it" if it prevented President Trump from serving another term in office.

Maher reiterated his desire for a recession that would tank Trump's political prospects before the 2020 election. That prompted business columnist Josh Barro to remind Maher that "recessions are really bad" and that people lost their jobs as a result.

"I know," Maher responded, "but it's worth it." His comments came as Democrats tried to attack the president amid stellar economic metrics.

Barro told Maher that the regular cycle of economics didn't necessarily guarantee a recession near the 2020 election. "Recessions don't come because they're due. Recessions come because there's some kind of overheating -- something goes wrong in the economy," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/maher-job-loss-and-recession-are-worth-it-if-it-means-trump-wont-get-re-elected

fanniefreddiedems01.jpg
Fannie and Freddie share the market went from 75% to 25% of 2003, and private institutions like countrywide took over the market and sold crap mortgages to anyone breathing, regulated and overseen by crony GOP regulators. Fannie and Freddie was about a quarter of the problem and got in late.if you didn't have ridiculous propaganda you wouldn't have anything dumbass.the GOP has tried to obstruct sabotage and destroy Fannie and Freddie since it started.

Forum List

Back