For those of you wearing them

So -- just because there are vaccines for the 20 other types of seasonal flus -- you should vigilante and NOT BE one of 20 or 30,000 that DIE in a normal flu season... Better buy a box of them.. They look impossible to disinfect...

On 2nd thought.. You'll LOVE THIS.. Take Trump's advice and buy a honking big UV LAMP to clean your horror movie mask under... :banana:
Did I miss something? All the research I read says UV light kills the virus, whether it is direct sunlight or a UV light, which is why they are using robots with UV lights to disinfect restaurants, hotels and planes.

I was SERIOUS.. I'm with ya.. Don't think most Trump hating leftists even have a clue to the extent that UV light is used for large and small space disinfecting.. Made them look EXTRA dumb to push that issue.. After all --- them being the "guardians of science" and all that... LOL....

Was just attempting to trigger the OP by telling him to USE one of Trump's suggestions... :cool:

What kinda mask are you using?

I have a buncha pm 2.5 cycling masks with replaceable filters. Occasionally I end up in moldy basements or dusty attics. They have exhalation valves but I have covered them for this use.

View attachment 356585

Research says that a pm 2.5 filter is nearly as good as n 95 if used properly. The filters have 2 layers of meltblown fabric, 2 layers of nonwoven cotton, and activated charcoal. The strap around design gives a tighter (if slightly less comfortable) fit to reduce or eliminate leakage around the edges.

What's yours?
I actually HAVE worn quite a few, with interesting designs on them. I have a couple Rolling Stones ones, with the mouth and tongue logo. I have a Jimi Hendrix one. I wear them because my sister ordered them for me, even though I did NOT ask her to do so. I wear them to appease her and to make things go smoother at home. I WOULDN'T buy them or wear them if she didn't order them for me.

511FC884-A3BD-4116-BBE0-18B88EF24B00.jpeg

You

I have a buncha pm 2.5 cycling masks with replaceable filters. Occasionally I end up in moldy basements or dusty attics. They have exhalation valves but I have covered them for this use.

View attachment 356585

Research says that a pm 2.5 filter is nearly as good as n 95 if used properly. The filters have 2 layers of meltblown fabric, 2 layers of nonwoven cotton, and activated charcoal. The strap around design gives a tighter (if slightly less comfortable) fit to reduce or eliminate leakage around the edges.

What's yours?
You Look like an idiot

Wait up.. Did a miss a pic of HIM in that nightmare of a mask??? Hey Creptaceous -- post a PIC!!!

1c2ce3c1a5e9c95350c2d32d8afeeee4.jpg

When leftists see an AR15 -- they KNOW -- it's an assault rifle...

I'd say THAT is an "assault mask"... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

In this state it's been mandatory since Friday, I don't automatically wear a mask but I carry two with me. One is my 'nice' mask when the business has plainly posted it's required and I respect them enough to do so, and the other is for anyone or business that gives me shit about not wearing one when it's not clearly posted. I wrote 'kiss my ass' on it

You

View attachment 356585

What's yours?
You Look like an idiot

Wait up.. Did a miss a pic of HIM in that nightmare of a mask??? Hey Creptaceous -- post a PIC!!!

I never post my face on a forum.

You'll just have to use your imagination.

View attachment 356585

What's yours?
clown-mask.jpg

View attachment 356585

What's yours?
Still got R95 masks from the workshop...but I supplement them with a cloth mask and some paper surgical style masks.

I wear my mask anytime I go in anywhere...and most times when I must interact with anyone for work...because 70% of the time folks do not social distance.

You

View attachment 356585

What's yours?
You Look like an idiot

I never post my face on a forum.

You'll just have to use your imagination.

Only the NSA and maybe FBI could hunt you down from a pic.. But NOT IN THAT THING !!!!

Folks used to keep personal pics in their Galleries on here when there were Galleries..
But no --- I aint that curious...

I don't wear a freaking mask when I go out and I do not see people wearing any masks either. Not one.

So there.

I wash my hands with antiseptic and all that.

But no mask.

So -- just because there are vaccines for the 20 other types of seasonal flus -- you should vigilante and NOT BE one of 20 or 30,000 that DIE in a normal flu season... Better buy a box of them.. They look impossible to disinfect...

On 2nd thought.. You'll LOVE THIS.. Take Trump's advice and buy a honking big UV LAMP to clean your horror movie mask under... :banana:
Did I miss something? All the research I read says UV light kills the virus, whether it is direct sunlight or a UV light, which is why they are using robots with UV lights to disinfect restaurants, hotels and planes.

I was SERIOUS.. I'm with ya.. Don't think most Trump hating leftists even have a clue to the extent that UV light is used for large and small space disinfecting.. Made them look EXTRA dumb to push that issue.. After all --- them being the "guardians of science" and all that... LOL....

Was just attempting to trigger the OP by telling him to USE one of Trump's suggestions... :cool:
Yeah I hear you are supposed to shine a light down your throat as you take a hydroxychloroquine Pill and a shot of bleach. Trump does it every night after rage tweeting and before bed

View attachment 356585

What's yours?
I actually HAVE worn quite a few, with interesting designs on them. I have a couple Rolling Stones ones, with the mouth and tongue logo. I have a Jimi Hendrix one. I wear them because my sister ordered them for me, even though I did NOT ask her to do so. I wear them to appease her and to make things go smoother at home. I WOULDN'T buy them or wear them if she didn't order them for me.
Good for you being considerate of others. There may be hope for you yet.

In this state it's been mandatory since Friday, I don't automatically wear a mask but I carry two with me. One is my 'nice' mask when the business has plainly posted it's required and I respect them enough to do so, and the other is for anyone or business that gives me shit about not wearing one when it's not clearly posted. I wrote 'kiss my ass' on it
You know most of those shops you decide to be a pain in the ass in have low wage workers that then have to deal with your crap. Why do you put them in that position where they need to hassle you and then get your grief? Sounds super immature and misdirected

Yeah I hear you are supposed to shine a light down your throat as you take a hydroxychloroquine Pill and a shot of bleach. Trump does it every night after rage tweeting and before bed

Probably wouldn't hurt.. The UV that is.. If you've ever had a filling at the dentist or a crown,
------------------ you've had "UV shined down your throat"...

The rest of that screed about bleach and HCQuine is all in your head and above my paygrade to fix.. Crystal worshippers do stupid things also..

Forum List

Back