For those of you wearing them

So -- just because there are vaccines for the 20 other types of seasonal flus -- you should vigilante and NOT BE one of 20 or 30,000 that DIE in a normal flu season... Better buy a box of them.. They look impossible to disinfect...

On 2nd thought.. You'll LOVE THIS.. Take Trump's advice and buy a honking big UV LAMP to clean your horror movie mask under... :banana:
Did I miss something? All the research I read says UV light kills the virus, whether it is direct sunlight or a UV light, which is why they are using robots with UV lights to disinfect restaurants, hotels and planes.

I was SERIOUS.. I'm with ya.. Don't think most Trump hating leftists even have a clue to the extent that UV light is used for large and small space disinfecting.. Made them look EXTRA dumb to push that issue.. After all --- them being the "guardians of science" and all that... LOL....

Was just attempting to trigger the OP by telling him to USE one of Trump's suggestions... :cool:
Yeah I hear you are supposed to shine a light down your throat as you take a hydroxychloroquine Pill and a shot of bleach. Trump does it every night after rage tweeting and before bed

Probably wouldn't hurt.. The UV that is.. If you've ever had a filling at the dentist or a crown,
------------------ you've had "UV shined down your throat"...

The rest of that screed about bleach and HCQuine is all in your head and above my paygrade to fix.. Crystal worshippers do stupid things also..
Why don’t you buy one of those UV machines and take it to Trump rally’s so supporters and get a cleansing flash after the rally... $5 a pop plus a free MAGA sticker. You be rich in no time. Maybe even be able to move out of your mamas house!

In this state it's been mandatory since Friday, I don't automatically wear a mask but I carry two with me. One is my 'nice' mask when the business has plainly posted it's required and I respect them enough to do so, and the other is for anyone or business that gives me shit about not wearing one when it's not clearly posted. I wrote 'kiss my ass' on it
You know most of those shops you decide to be a pain in the ass in have low wage workers that then have to deal with your crap. Why do you put them in that position where they need to hassle you and then get your grief? Sounds super immature and misdirected

I am not being the 'pain in the ass' here. I said the business's that do not clearly post masks are required inside, I do not wear a mask. IF they give me shit about not wearing one, then I put on the mask I marked with 'kiss my ass', and so far, haven't had too.

In this state, it's by Governor mandate to require masks.....it is not a law, never went thru legal processes to become a law and therefore I'm not breaking any law. AND the majority of law enforcement agencies in this state have already declared it is a HEALTH issue NOT a LEGAL issue and will not be 'enforcing' with jail or fines to violators.

So yeah........KISS MY ASS!

iu

I wear a pair of black or dark blue Jockey briefs, one leg hole to look out of with the skid mark facing to the rear.
So -- just because there are vaccines for the 20 other types of seasonal flus -- you should vigilante and NOT BE one of 20 or 30,000 that DIE in a normal flu season... Better buy a box of them.. They look impossible to disinfect...

On 2nd thought.. You'll LOVE THIS.. Take Trump's advice and buy a honking big UV LAMP to clean your horror movie mask under... :banana:
Did I miss something? All the research I read says UV light kills the virus, whether it is direct sunlight or a UV light, which is why they are using robots with UV lights to disinfect restaurants, hotels and planes.

I was SERIOUS.. I'm with ya.. Don't think most Trump hating leftists even have a clue to the extent that UV light is used for large and small space disinfecting.. Made them look EXTRA dumb to push that issue.. After all --- them being the "guardians of science" and all that... LOL....

Was just attempting to trigger the OP by telling him to USE one of Trump's suggestions... :cool:
Yeah I hear you are supposed to shine a light down your throat as you take a hydroxychloroquine Pill and a shot of bleach. Trump does it every night after rage tweeting and before bed

Probably wouldn't hurt.. The UV that is.. If you've ever had a filling at the dentist or a crown,
------------------ you've had "UV shined down your throat"...

The rest of that screed about bleach and HCQuine is all in your head and above my paygrade to fix.. Crystal worshippers do stupid things also..
Why don’t you buy one of those UV machines and take it to Trump rally’s so supporters and get a cleansing flash after the rally... $5 a pop plus a free MAGA sticker. You be rich in no time. Maybe even be able to move out of your mamas house!

smart,perceptive,thinker,beyonce

In this state it's been mandatory since Friday, I don't automatically wear a mask but I carry two with me. One is my 'nice' mask when the business has plainly posted it's required and I respect them enough to do so, and the other is for anyone or business that gives me shit about not wearing one when it's not clearly posted. I wrote 'kiss my ass' on it
You know most of those shops you decide to be a pain in the ass in have low wage workers that then have to deal with your crap. Why do you put them in that position where they need to hassle you and then get your grief? Sounds super immature and misdirected

I am not being the 'pain in the ass' here. I said the business's that do not clearly post masks are required inside, I do not wear a mask. IF they give me shit about not wearing one, then I put on the mask I marked with 'kiss my ass', and so far, haven't had too.

In this state, it's by Governor mandate to require masks.....it is not a law, never went thru legal processes to become a law and therefore I'm not breaking any law. AND the majority of law enforcement agencies in this state have already declared it is a HEALTH issue NOT a LEGAL issue and will not be 'enforcing' with jail or fines to violators.

Nice post, thanks.

What kinda mask are you using?

I have a buncha pm 2.5 cycling masks with replaceable filters. Occasionally I end up in moldy basements or dusty attics. They have exhalation valves but I have covered them for this use.

View attachment 356585

Research says that a pm 2.5 filter is nearly as good as n 95 if used properly. The filters have 2 layers of meltblown fabric, 2 layers of nonwoven cotton, and activated charcoal. The strap around design gives a tighter (if slightly less comfortable) fit to reduce or eliminate leakage around the edges.

What's yours?
Because the fear your media puts in your mind,
I PICTURED YOU as a person who went out wearing something like this:
tinfoilhasmatsuit.jpg

My mask I couldn't get to fit, I got it at Dollywood.

42e44j.jpg

Good I hope you never use it. If somebody asks you to put one on it is because, it’s either their job, or they are scared of getting sick, or they are trying to protect others. None are a good reasons to tell them to kiss your ass.

You do sound super tough though. I totally believe you would do it if that counts for anything.

One big problem is the fogging up of your eyeglasses when wearing a mask.

There are various YouTube videos that give advice on how to handle this situation.

One preventive measure seems to be buying a mask that has a metal strip at the top, which you then press tightly to the bridge of your nose and cheeks.

I have a buncha pm 2.5 cycling masks with replaceable filters. Occasionally I end up in moldy basements or dusty attics. They have exhalation valves but I have covered them for this use.

View attachment 356585

Research says that a pm 2.5 filter is nearly as good as n 95 if used properly. The filters have 2 layers of meltblown fabric, 2 layers of nonwoven cotton, and activated charcoal. The strap around design gives a tighter (if slightly less comfortable) fit to reduce or eliminate leakage around the edges.

What's yours?

I aint goin' shopping in something that looks like halloween.. The masks are to protect OTHERS from you.. TO cut the throwing distance of a cough or sneeze... If the CDC THOUGHT we all NEEDED a "nightmare on Elm street" mask -- they would have recommended it...
This accomplishes both and I don't care how it looks.
1593418646492.jpeg

View attachment 356585

What's yours?
Because the fear your media puts in your mind,
I PICTURED YOU as a person who went out wearing something like this:
View attachment 356636
My mask I couldn't get to fit, I got it at Dollywood.

View attachment 356637
Wow, you're a complete moron.

Say something else incredibly stupid, you're mildly amusing.

View attachment 356585

What's yours?

I aint goin' shopping in something that looks like halloween.. The masks are to protect OTHERS from you.. TO cut the throwing distance of a cough or sneeze... If the CDC THOUGHT we all NEEDED a "nightmare on Elm street" mask -- they would have recommended it...
This accomplishes both and I don't care how it looks.
View attachment 356638
Are you actually wearing it? If so I couldn't care less what it says.

Forum List

Back