For Those Of You Who Don't Understand The Purpose Of The People's Convoy

There is no such thing as a "domestic terror," law. In order to be defined as such, the have to be associated with a defined international terror group.

This is the definition of "terrorism."

Words have meaning. Stop your hyperbole for political purposes.
If they try to pull the same shit that went on in Canada I'll settle for throwing their asses in jail the minute they try it.

They want attention they'll get it but they may not like it.

Like Coyote for instance,... (not calling you out just using you as an example) let me explain a couple of things myself before I post a video that explains it.

1. I'm with the guy who said that they aren't even anti-vaxers, they're just all about freedom of choice. (This is actually coming from a pro-vaxer btw for the record.)

2. I also agree with the guy who was comparing the risks between side effects of the shot versus getting the disease itself,.. BUT there was never any need for mandates and for people to lose their jobs over not wanting to take the shot.

Needing trucks to carry large pallets of this:
1646526781351.png

That would then include THOUSANDS of BLM and antifa Floyd terrorists who blocked streets, intersections and highways for months on end in 2020!

View attachment 610953

I agree. And we should also de-platform all those Floyd terrorists, fire them from their jobs and seize their bank accounts! Make an example of those little shits.
You supported them?

Like Coyote for instance,... (not calling you out just using you as an example) let me explain a couple of things myself before I post a video that explains it.

1. I'm with the guy who said that they aren't even anti-vaxers, they're just all about freedom of choice. (This is actually coming from a pro-vaxer btw for the record.)

2. I also agree with the guy who was comparing the risks between side effects of the shot versus getting the disease itself,.. BUT there was never any need for mandates and for people to lose their jobs over not wanting to take the shot.

According to a different thread on here they are too scared to actually go into DC

Oh yeah, God forbid that they use their right to speak their minds and voice their opinions. :rolleyes:

I see what you're saying, but it's more than just the mandates anymore that they're protesting, it's about the government sticking their noses into places where it doesn't belong.
I'm concerned about the safety angle here as these truckers handle those rigs & at the same time crying tears of anguish when they realize mask mandates are over & now they have to turn around & go home. Oops!

All for naught, bless their hearts.

I'm concerned about the safety angle here as these truckers handle those rigs & at the same time crying tears of anguish when they realize mask mandates are over & now they have to turn around & go home. Oops!

All for naught, bless their hearts.
Yeah, it's amazing how "The Science" changed as fast as Democrat polling numbers, huh?

And a whole lot of Republican help but the facts are it was enacted under Bush.
It wouldn't have mattered. The folks that are really in control? They control the nominations of both parties. Whomever got elected would have done the same thing. It doesn't matter who gets elected. Operationally? We have a one party system, operating throughout the world.

Even Klaus Schwab was bragging about how many of their people were in the government of Canada.

If you pay attention, and do your research, you know it is the corporate parties that choose the nominees, not the primaries or caucuses. . . and thus, the whole system is rigged.

A smart person knows, the folks that own the parties will determine the global policies, and they do this for all political parties, in each and every nation. . . and in those nations which they don't? They start wars against.

If they try to pull the same shit that went on in Canada I'll settle for throwing their asses in jail the minute they try it.

They want attention they'll get it but they may not like it.

In jail for what. . precisely?

:dunno:

Well….you did call me out…and in.

Here is the thing with vaccine mandates.

It is a very small group of people required to get them…and they are already required to get other vaccines.

Well….you did call me out…and in.

Here is the thing with vaccine mandates.

It is a very small group of people required to get them…and they are already required to get other vaccines.

I meant not calling you out as if I was angry with you or wanting to start a fight,.. but in a country where we're supposed to be free that's still too much.

I meant not calling you out as if I was angry with you or wanting to start a fight,.. but in a country where we're supposed to be free that's still too much.
Why?

For example, health care workers working with I’ll and extremely vulnerable people could put those patients at risk if they were not vaccinated.

It is already on record, they had to change the definition of "vaccine," in order for this medical jab to qualify as a "vaccine."

Thus, it is a political machination paid off by stake holder bribes, this is known as political dirgisme, or crony capitalism. . . the system is corrupted, it has nothing to do with health at this point.

Real vaccines provide immunity. None of these jabs do, and everyone knows it, however the politicians and stake holders in the establishment want to spin this. So yes, to cover their asses, THEY DID CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF VACCINE. Just so these could qualify. But these do not provide immunity. Everyone that gets these? Do not become immune, or stop the spread.

Why?

For example, health care workers working with I’ll and extremely vulnerable people could put those patients at risk if they were not vaccinated.

Some people think that being vaccinated puts them at a higher risk. I don't, but some people do.

Forum List

Back