🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Those So Confident If AHillarry Victory...

You hacks sure don't act like it. It seems like everyday now you keep fantasizing about some gaff that could disqualify Trump and save Hillary from having to face him in the debates, and the polls. So what are you so afraid of?
Let's make a $2500 bet on the election. I get Hillary and you get Trump. What are you so afraid of?

You hacks sure don't act like it. It seems like everyday now you keep fantasizing about some gaff that could disqualify Trump and save Hillary from having to face him in the debates, and the polls. So what are you so afraid of?
Let's make a $2500 bet on the election. I get Hillary and you get Trump. What are you so afraid of?

That would be a pretty easy $2500 you're making if you get any takers--LOL

You'd have to be college educated to understand it.

The last week has basically signaled Trump's candidacy is on life support. The accusations are now so outrageous that even his enablers are cringing at having to come up with ways to support this small fraction of a man.

His suggesting that if he doesn't win PA, Hillary cheated is particularly thick. The GOP hasn't taken the state since 1988--28 years ago.

In 2012, Romney desered a better party.
In 2016, the Party deserves a better candidate.

Hillary is crushing Trump in the polls seems to be the Hillary talking point for the week, and like a dutiful obedient drone you repeated wit perfectly. Following orders is the only substitute for thinking among Hillary supporters, apparently.
And your weekly talking point is to call her crooked hillary. You guys are so childish

I believe it is those like you that are desperate at this point. You know deep down Donald John Trump has no chance of winning the Electoral College, so you will
We are not conceding the election to the unindicted criminal. As much as you people tell us it's over, makes me think you're not so sure of your victory. Every lie exposed, every email brought to light, every BLM riot iresults in more voters deciding maybe it's better to vote for Trump. We need law and order.

Now you will educate me on how Trump is the next Ronald Reagan and after November you will decry that Trump was cheated and in 2020 you will deny you ever voted for Trump while nominating Jerry Springer to run against Hillary Clinton...
I will bet you are still fuming about the hanging chad and that Gore was cheated out of the Presidency in 2001. I'm right ain't I?

College educated whites are offended by the ridiculous suggestions from the Trump campaign about any number of things. Obama "founding" ISIS is nonsense. Trump's financial plans are total garbage. Going back into the Middle East for the 3rd time in 25 years is particularly stupid. Suggesting that "2nd Amendment People" do something about Hillary appointing judges wasn't a gaffe; it was a dogwhistle to his people. And now the latest that women should quit their job if harassed at work is just about the most ridiculous thing ever.
. Educated people know what Trump meant about the "founding" statement and Trump's call to "2nd Amendemnt people" to stop Clinton, unlike morons like you pushing this bullshit narrative.

College educated whites are offended by the ridiculous suggestions from the Trump campaign about any number of things. Obama "founding" ISIS is nonsense. Trump's financial plans are total garbage. Going back into the Middle East for the 3rd time in 25 years is particularly stupid. Suggesting that "2nd Amendment People" do something about Hillary appointing judges wasn't a gaffe; it was a dogwhistle to his people. And now the latest that women should quit their job if harassed at work is just about the most ridiculous thing ever.
. Educated people know what Trump meant about the "founding" statement and Trump's call to "2nd Amendemnt people" to stop Clinton, unlike morons like you pushing this bullshit narrative.

Yes. We certainly do.

Forum List

Back