For Those Supporting the Portland Arrests... How Quickly the Bundy Group Members Are Forgotten

I forget ... was Bundy burning down The Target?

Trump didn't send federal officers for burning down a Target, he said it was to protect federal property. Try to keep on subject.

I forget----were the bundy people trashing the lands upon which they had descended? Were people dying daily as a result of the BUNDY GANG?

Yes they trashed the building and there was a shoot out. The reason for the occupation was because the cattle ranchers were setting ILLEGAL fires on the federal grazing lands.

You forget Lew...that was Righteous protest.

ok ----I forget-----what were they righteously protesting? Why were cattle ranchers setting
fires on federal grazing lands----that sounds like a
serious crime to me but not as bad as the urban
nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

I got the note of sarcasm-----but still do not see how
the two issues can be conflated

How can you not see it? Trump justified sending the federal troops to PROTECT federal buildings and property.

The Bundy group occupied and damaged federal property, yet Trump pardoned them.

Why was it ok for the Bundy group to occupy and damage federal land and buildings, but he needs to send federal officers to arrest others for doing it in Portland? It's quite simple. Either you say both are just exercising their 1st Amendment rights to protest, OR both are guilty of damaging federal property. The only difference is who the 2 groups are.
Portland protesters are using lasers against police officers, and it is feared that three of those so wounded in less than 15 seconds may never see again. Just shootin' the laser gunners sounds good to me.
And those that did that should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Should the officer that shot a peaceful protestor in the face, fracturing his skull be prosecuted?
officer shot a peaceful protestor in the face?

Yup. He was holding up a boom box, not participating in any violence.

That was fucking hilarious!!!!!
I had to watch it three times and I'm going to watch it again!!!
I was waiting to see some blood when they carried him past but there wasn't a drop to be seen.....to bad.

Of course you’d find it hilarious, your jackboots are never far from the surface.

Trump didn't send federal officers for burning down a Target, he said it was to protect federal property. Try to keep on subject.

I forget----were the bundy people trashing the lands upon which they had descended? Were people dying daily as a result of the BUNDY GANG?

Yes they trashed the building and there was a shoot out. The reason for the occupation was because the cattle ranchers were setting ILLEGAL fires on the federal grazing lands.

ok ----I forget-----what were they righteously protesting? Why were cattle ranchers setting
nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

How can you not see it? Trump justified sending the federal troops to PROTECT federal buildings and property.

Why was it ok for the Bundy group to occupy and damage federal land and buildings, but he needs to send federal officers to arrest others for doing it in Portland? It's quite simple. Either you say both are just exercising their 1st Amendment rights to protest, OR both are guilty of damaging federal property. The only difference is who the 2 groups are.
Portland protesters are using lasers against police officers, and it is feared that three of those so wounded in less than 15 seconds may never see again. Just shootin' the laser gunners sounds good to me.

Should the officer that shot a peaceful protestor in the face, fracturing his skull be prosecuted?

not enough information. The video shows a
confrontation by a person during an actual disorderly
riot------not a "peaceful demonstration" It seemed
to me that the cop was trying to get people to disperse and the PERSON with a square object RESISTED and
made some sort of show of the thing in his hands. ----THAT WAS STUPID.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

That was fucking hilarious!!!!!
I had to watch it three times and I'm going to watch it again!!!
I was waiting to see some blood when they carried him past but there wasn't a drop to be seen.....to bad.

Of course you’d find it hilarious, your jackboots are never far from the surface.

The laughs are going to be coming fast and furious in the near future.
Can't wait!!!!

For those who are against the Portland arrests by the feds how quickly Waco is forgotten.

There was zero justification for Waco. Koresh went into town quite often. They could have arrested him there any time.

Its not clear to me that just arresting Koresh would be safe-----there were lots of people---including "followers" in that situation

In the Bundy case, that federal property wasnt in jeapordy of being destroyed.

Oh? They caused destruction. Splitting hairs here.
There was no destruction. Trash was left behind. Someone posted pictures. Nothing was destroyed. A corrupt democrat administration, Biden was vice president, tried to seize this family's ranch to enrich the Democrat speaker's son. The federal government under shitstain obama was completely corrupt. They seized the Bundy's cattle. The conduct was so egregious that not a single auction, slaughterhouse or storage facility would take a single head of stolen cattle. Cowboys went and got all those cattle back. The Bundy family had a legitimate grievance. Protesting the civil war is NOT a legitimate grievance.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

to me that the cop was trying to get people to disperse and the PERSON with a square object RESISTED and

It's also a bad idea to pick up ordinance and toss it back at the feds.

For those who are against the Portland arrests by the feds how quickly Waco is forgotten.

There was zero justification for Waco. Koresh went into town quite often. They could have arrested him there any time.

Its not clear to me that just arresting Koresh would be safe-----there were lots of people---including "followers" in that situation
neither koresh or any of his followers were dangerous until they were attacked,,,

Why was it ok for Trump to pardon the Bundy group members who took over a federal building, but suddenly it is ok to have unmarked federal officers to arrest protesters Trump says are destroying federal property? The Bundy group members did the EXACT same thing and he supported them. It's ALL political.

"In 2016, as a result of their sentencing, Ammon Bundy gathered supporters and took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in southeastern Oregon. Federal authorities were faced with a 41-day armed standoff which resulted in one fatality. Bundy, who along with others, was acquitted of any charges, saidhe believed the pair of ranchers were victims of federal overreach."

All of this is irrelevant. Portland is a failed city that cannot protect its citizens and it is appropriate for federal law enforcement officers to step in and make sure federal law is being enforced.

It doesn't matter. He was the reason for the stand off. You don't take the firepower the Fed's did when you know you have a building full of kids.

neither koresh or any of his followers were dangerous until they were attacked,,,

are you sure? did you imagine that Jim Jones was
dangerous?

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

It's also a bad idea to pick up ordinance and toss it back at the feds.
He didn’t.

There was no destruction. Trash was left behind. Someone posted pictures. Nothing was destroyed. A corrupt democrat administration, Biden was vice president, tried to seize this family's ranch to enrich the Democrat speaker's son. The federal government under shitstain obama was completely corrupt. They seized the Bundy's cattle. The conduct was so egregious that not a single auction, slaughterhouse or storage facility would take a single head of stolen cattle. Cowboys went and got all those cattle back. The Bundy family had a legitimate grievance. Protesting the civil war is NOT a legitimate grievance.

Wrong. The federal government REVOKED their rights to graze on federal land because Bundy quit paying the taxes for doing so and Bundy continued to do it anyway. So they confiscated cattle that were illegally on federal land.

You've made your stance quite obvious that you only care about laws being enforced as long as it is by someone that you don't support.
1595729349480.png

Why was it ok for Trump to pardon the Bundy group members who took over a federal building, but suddenly it is ok to have unmarked federal officers to arrest protesters Trump says are destroying federal property? The Bundy group members did the EXACT same thing and he supported them. It's ALL political.

"In 2016, as a result of their sentencing, Ammon Bundy gathered supporters and took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in southeastern Oregon. Federal authorities were faced with a 41-day armed standoff which resulted in one fatality. Bundy, who along with others, was acquitted of any charges, saidhe believed the pair of ranchers were victims of federal overreach."

All of this is irrelevant. Portland is a failed city that cannot protect its citizens and it is appropriate for federal law enforcement officers to step in and make sure federal law is being enforced.

Off topic. Thanks!

dangerous?

Have you ever watched anything on Jones? Those who went there clearly said they could tell he was dangerous. All the same, I don't know how the authorities would have handled the situation. They do what they do. I am discussing what we do.

dangerous?
are you sure???

in this country your innocent until proven guilty,,,

Off topic. Thanks!
lol Hardly.

It doesn't matter. He was the reason for the stand off. You don't take the firepower the Fed's did when you know you have a building full of kids.

ok----lots of police "operations" go bad. Where there are bullets------the bullets end up in the wrong
place. It happened sometimes in the area I once lived ----
right on the edge of a town that today is BLM infected
and manifesting a daily death toll. Back in the day---
sometimes drug busts ended up with this or that
bystander dead. The death toll in that area was once
considered PHENOMINAL------it's been surpassed
several times over

Wrong. The federal government REVOKED their rights to graze on federal land because Bundy quit paying the taxes for doing so and Bundy continued to do it anyway. So they confiscated cattle that were illegally on federal land.

You've made your stance quite obvious that you only care about laws being enforced as long as it is by someone that you don't support. View attachment 367292
Why are you trying to compare a shack deep in the woods, to a court house in the middle of a city? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back