For years trump claimed his taxes were under audit

Of course Trump not being audited has nothing to do with the fact that the IRS Commissioner was appointed by HIM. Everything, everything Trump puts his paws on is corrupt.
You loons have investigated Trump for everything and you got nothing. Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I bet you would survive all the investigations he has gone through.

That's none of your damn business you lowlife scumbag slimes. Then there's the 10,000 posts you filth posted that as much as claimed Trump was hiding criminal tax issues. Democrats are truly the lowest form of human filth on the planet.
And trump is a Liar. And since you swoon over his every word...you are also a degenerate.

And trump is a Liar. And since you swoon over his every word...you are also a degenerate.
You know nothing left winger. Go defend LIAR in chief Biden's latest lies. Like how he claimed he personally gave a purple heart to his uncle who died 9 years before he claimed he did this. After his dad told him to who died 6 years before Biden claimed his dad told him to.

All Democrats = :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You know nothing left winger. Go defend LIAR in chief Biden's latest lies. Like how he claimed he personally gave a purple heart to his uncle who died 9 years before he claimed he did this. After his dad told him to who died 6 years before Biden claimed his dad told him to.

All Democrats = :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Yada Yada Yada

trump and repubs are losers.

321104759_1346410539466377_5100134846604104224_n.jpg
Do you have a point? Are you aware that paying zero income tax in a given year is not only legal but not that uncommon?

Because Biden has released his tax returns when he said he would.

Trump has never honored his word on the matter.
Because Biden has released his tax returns when he said he would.

Why would you believe him?

Like Trump, he's a known liar,

If you can't trust Trump, how can you trust Biden?

Is it because of the D behind his name?

Why would you believe him?

Like Trump, he's a known liar,

If you can't trust Trump, how can you trust Biden?

Is it because of the D behind his name?

Because Biden said he would release his tax returns and then did.

24 years in a row he held office.

Trump said he would release his tax returns.....and then broke his word. Which is why I wouldn't believe Trump.

Because Biden said he would release his tax returns and then did.

24 years in a row he held office.

Trump said he would release his tax returns.....and then broke his word. Which is why I wouldn't believe Trump.

BUt, Biden has lied about other things.

and you give him a pass.

Its the D behind his name, right?

You loons have investigated Trump for everything and you got nothing. Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I bet you would survive all the investigations he has gone through.
Trump was impeached twice. The only reason he survived both of them is because his lackeys in Congress let him off the hook knowing full well he was guilty. Ted Cruz even said so behind closed doors. This Country could have been rid of that lowlife for good if it wasen't for them & the resulting turmoil for the past few years is on Trump & people like Jordan for letting that motherfucker walk. Trump is a corrupt scoundrel who needs to be held accountable for his crimes & the damage he has caused this Country. Period.

Trump was impeached twice. The only reason he survived both of them is because his lackeys in Congress let him off the hook knowing full well he was guilty. Ted Cruz even said so behind closed doors. This Country could have been rid of that lowlife for good if it wasen't for them & the resulting turmoil for the past few years is on Trump & people like Jordan for letting that motherfucker walk. Trump is a corrupt scoundrel who needs to be held accountable for his crimes & the damage he has caused this Country. Period.
The only reason he survived both of them is because his lackeys in Congress let him off the hook knowing full well he was guilty.

The same reason Clinton was allowed to finish his term.

I.R.S. Routinely Audited Obama and Biden, Raising Questions Over Delays for Trump

WASHINGTON — The I.R.S. subjected both President Donald J. Trump’s predecessor and his successor to annual audits of their tax returns once they took office, spokespeople for Barack Obama and President Biden said on Wednesday, intensifying questions about how Mr. Trump escaped such scrutiny until Democrats in the House started inquiring.

Late Tuesday, a House committee revealed that the I.R.S. failed to audit Mr. Trump during his first two years in office despite a rule that states that “the individual tax returns for the president and the vice president are subject to mandatory review.” But its report left unclear whether that lapse reflected general dysfunction or whether Mr. Trump received special treatment.

The disclosure of routine audits of Mr. Obama and Mr. Biden during their time in office suggested that the agency’s treatment of Mr. Trump was an aberration.

I.R.S. Routinely Audited Obama and Biden, Raising Questions Over Delays for Trump

Forum List

Back