For years trump claimed his taxes were under audit

BUt, Biden has lied about other things.

and you give him a pass.

Its the D behind his name, right?

Every time Biden has said he would release his tax returns, he did.

Every time Trump said he would release his tax returns, he didn't.

Ergo, I believe Biden on the matter. And I don't believe Trump.

Its not terribly complicated.

I.R.S. Routinely Audited Obama and Biden, Raising Questions Over Delays for Trump

WASHINGTON — The I.R.S. subjected both President Donald J. Trump’s predecessor and his successor to annual audits of their tax returns once they took office, spokespeople for Barack Obama and President Biden said on Wednesday, intensifying questions about how Mr. Trump escaped such scrutiny until Democrats in the House started inquiring.

Late Tuesday, a House committee revealed that the I.R.S. failed to audit Mr. Trump during his first two years in office despite a rule that states that “the individual tax returns for the president and the vice president are subject to mandatory review.” But its report left unclear whether that lapse reflected general dysfunction or whether Mr. Trump received special treatment.

The disclosure of routine audits of Mr. Obama and Mr. Biden during their time in office suggested that the agency’s treatment of Mr. Trump was an aberration.

I.R.S. Routinely Audited Obama and Biden, Raising Questions Over Delays for Trump

Oh, the Ways and Means Committee had *every* reason to acquire Trump's tax returns in their investigation into the application by the IRS of its rules for presidential audits.

Which is why the appellant court shot down Trump's attempt to prevent it.

Every time Biden has said he would release his tax returns, he did.

Every time Trump said he would release his tax returns, he didn't.

Ergo, I believe Biden on the matter. And I don't believe Trump.
Its not terribly complicated.

no, it's not.

Biden lies, you give him a pass, Trump lies, you want to hang him from the nearest lamppost.

"Its not terribly complicated."

One has a D after their name, the other has an R.

and it's NOT just lying about taxes.

no, it's not.

Biden lies, you give him a pass, Trump lies, you want to hang him from the nearest lamppost.

"Its not terribly complicated."

One has a D after their name, the other has an R.

and it's NOT just lying about taxes.

It really is.

you have a one track mind.

know what happens when a one track mind has 2 ideas on it?

I have a simple standard: If Biden tells me he's going to release his tax returns....and then does, I'll believe him when he says he's going to release his tax returns.

This simple standard has confounded and confused you.

Its not that complicated.

I have a simple standard: If Biden tells me he's going to release his tax returns....and then does, I'll believe him when he says he's going to release his tax returns.

xiden continues to refuse to release his corp tax returns...why? what's he hiding? decades of trumo's were released before he had ac chance to, by the NYT

I have a simple standard:

Yes, if Biden tells you the moon is made of green cheese, you believe him.

go away, partisan fool.

YOu're too single minded to converse with.

Yes, if Biden tells you the moon is made of green cheese, you believe him.

go away, partisan fool.

YOu're too single minded to converse with.

Says you, pretending to me.

Back in reality, I've said that if Biden says he'll release his tax returns, I believe him.

Because he's released his tax returns when he says he would.

You're needlessly confusing yourself

Says you, pretending to me.

Back in reality, I've said that if Biden says he'll release his tax returns, I believe him.

Because he's released his tax returns when he says he would.

You're needlessly confusing yourself

you're needlessly wasting my time.

Enjoy your Christmas.

No doubt you'll end up with enough coal in your stocking to keep the White House warm til Spring.

enjoy Limbo

you're needlessly wasting my time.

Enjoy your Christmas.

No doubt you'll end up with enough coal in your stocking to keep the White House warm til Spring.

I'm answering the simple question of why I would believe Biden if he told me he would release his tax returns.

Because Biden has released his tax returns every time he's said he wouuld.

That you don't like the answer really isn't my problem.

Because Biden said he would release his tax returns and then did.

24 years in a row he held office.

Trump said he would release his tax returns.....and then broke his word. Which is why I wouldn't believe Trump.
Pathological Liars do that.

Trump was impeached twice. The only reason he survived both of them is because his lackeys in Congress let him off the hook knowing full well he was guilty. Ted Cruz even said so behind closed doors. This Country could have been rid of that lowlife for good if it wasen't for them & the resulting turmoil for the past few years is on Trump & people like Jordan for letting that motherfucker walk. Trump is a corrupt scoundrel who needs to be held accountable for his crimes & the damage he has caused this Country. Period.
Yes your proof for impeaching him, is you didn't like him. Set those standards low, since Clinton. He lied under oath and you loons think that's okay.

Yes, and Biden lied about being at the top of his class in college. Truth, he was at the bottom, and then committed plagiarism. Then had to drop out of the presidential race in the eighties. He hasn't stopped lying since.
remember when he said he went to a historical black college Del State?

Biden released his returns as every president has...except Nixon and trump...the two criminals.
Actually moron, until Nixon, no presidential candidate ever released their tax returns. You’re claiming to have Wahington’s returns? Or Lincoln’s? Or FDR’s?

Forum List

Back