For years trump claimed his taxes were under audit

6oq5wu.jpg

I am not on Twitter. Never have been. Never will be.
I tried it and found it boring and had no interest in remaining on it. Now...it seems it has become a breeding ground for racist and bullies. I have more interesting things to do with my time....like taking a large dump.

Oh quit it already. Trump playing the victim card is just foolish. It has been standard practice, stated in the IRS policy manual, that every sitting president's tax returns are audited, for more than FIFTY FLIPPIN YEARS. Don't want to be subject to an IRS audit, don't become president, easy peesy. But it appears that the IRS only audited Trump's 2016 return, and they haven't completed that. What gives? Two of Trump's business were also part of mandated tax audits, yet they weren't audited either. There is something definitely going on here.

Joe Biden had an audit when he was VP, again, SOP. Bush, Obama, Clinton, all had IRS tax audits. BECAUSE THEY WERE REQUIRED. Trump was the wealthiest person to ever hold the office of the presidency. Number two, George Washington. That is a hell of a span between the two, there is most certainly something about Trump's tax returns. Otherwise he wouldn't have worked so hard to conceal them, even to the point of pressuring the IRS. I want the entire return, every page, every schedule. If the IRS won't do their job, I will.
liar. That is not in the IRS policy manual. Violating the 4th Amendment is not IRS policy. Only a douchebag would claim otherwise.

Now it appears Trump wasn’t audited at all from 2016 to 2020 when he was in power — this is hardly surprising. But he apparently as usual lied about planning to reveal his taxes after — non-existent — audits. Old news except for the lack of audits in the first place.

The tax returns coming out now will reveal remarkably little to the untrained eye, and any supporting documentation that existed we may never see.

This is how it has become for almost all very rich oligarchs, especially real estate and crypto business shysters (the latter are rapidly disappearing). Normally, extremely rich men’s accountants and tax lawyers can hide wealth (not shown on tax returns) and income very easily.

We need a beefed up IRS that will go after all these bastards, and we need new laws to empower them. It is not just individuals hiding their wealth and income. The system is deeply corrupt and neither Republicans nor the DNC are likely to do anything to change matters fundamentally.

And our taxes have been paying for him to fly around the country for years and lie about the 2020 election. What a worthless piece of excrement this man is....
1671682452106.png

LOOK! I created a trump trading card in 10 minutes that rival his garbage.

Now it appears Trump wasn’t audited at all from 2016 to 2020 when he was in power — this is hardly surprising. But he apparently as usual lied about planning to reveal his taxes after — non-existent — audits. Old news except for the lack of audits in the first place.

The tax returns coming out now will reveal remarkably little to the untrained eye, and any supporting documentation that existed we may never see.

This is how it has become for almost all very rich oligarchs, especially real estate and crypto business shysters (the latter are rapidly disappearing). Normally, extremely rich men’s accountants and tax lawyers can hide wealth (not shown on tax returns) and income very easily.

We need a beefed up IRS that will go after all these bastards, and we need new laws to empower them. It is not just individuals hiding their wealth and income. The system is deeply corrupt and neither Republicans nor the DNC are likely to do anything to change matters fundamentally.

The IRS does not need beefed up to go after the top 10% and corporate tax cheats. NY exposed Trump's companies tax cheating, why isn't the IRS? Do IRS agents just sit around playing Dirty Birds all day?

They need to simply do their job which for some reason they are not. (we know the reason).

We need someone that will clean house but that is never going to happen sadly.

Under Obama we had the big blow up at the VA and what did he do? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Of course he was lying.

Well, it kind of depends on how you look at it and how you interpret his wording. I have no doubt that he has been audited, more than once. In fact, the IRS apparently did audit Trump while president, just not the first two years. But, for the sake of argument, let's say that Trump was lying. Lying about your taxes being under audit when they weren't is not a crime. Politicians on both sides repeatedly lie about many things.

Actually it appears he wasn't audited from 2016-2018...but there is no proof that he was aware of that. Either way, his returns were already released by Maddow and the NY Times....so why did he have to re-release them?

Well, it kind of depends on how you look at it and how you interpret his wording. I have no doubt that he has been audited, more than once. In fact, the IRS apparently did audit Trump while president, just not the first two years. But, for the sake of argument, let's say that Trump was lying. Lying about your taxes being under audit when they weren't is not a crime. Politicians on both sides repeatedly lie about many things.

And you'll bitch about the other guy doing it while providing cover when yours does.

Yes, I know for a fact that only his 2016 tax return was audited, and that audit has still not been completed some six years later. WTF? Every day it gets worse for Trump. He is a scoundrel, a low-life conman that has no business leading a cub scout pack, let alone the country.
You have that high a position in the IRS, that you have access to the records of the sitting president?

Or, are you relying on hearsay/partisan opinion, and NOT FACT?

I don't do it. Is the majority being wrong, good or bad for the country?

I don't even make the lame excuses for it. Yes both sides do it and it's 100% wrong.
All you have to do is like my post when you agree with me. It's not really necessary to type out a reply.

Forum List

Back