For You Gun Hating Nutters

Liberty is walking down the streets without getting your head blown off .

It's ridiculous to say they can just get guns on their own. That's not true .

But hey, illegal aliens are just going to get into the country. Why bother having any border patrol !

If you want to use that mantra with other issues.

By the way . I'll give you the 2nd . But righties wipe there ass with all the other constitutional rights . How dare u lecture anyone on freedom .
that's bullshit...the strongest opposition to the patriot act and multiple other bullshit during the bush admin was from a certain repub congressman from Texas

I belong to two of them.......there are dozens here in texas alone...besides that you are 100 percent wrong, the amendment states the right of the people o keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, not the right of the militia. our founders were very clear on this

No, they were very unclear, thus the number of USSC cases trying to sort it out. From the outside looking in, it seems the FF wanted people to be armed so they could form militias if the US was attacked. It's black and white. It wasn't so people could be armed for the sake of it.

Are they state or fed sponsored militias? didn't think so...
if you read what the founders say, its real clear......and the last time before heller the second went to the scotus was miller vs us, 1939

But hey, illegal aliens are just going to get into the country. Why bother having any border patrol !

By the way . I'll give you the 2nd . But righties wipe there ass with all the other constitutional rights . How dare u lecture anyone on freedom .

Liberty is walking down the street with your awesome .22 when you're 11 and the cops can't mess with ya.

True story.

.22 18-round Marlin model 60, then you go off in the woods and nail a shotgun shell to a sapling, get back a little ways and set off the shotgun shell with your .22, It blows the whole top out.

Liberty is walking down the street with your awesome .22 when you're 11 and the cops can't mess with ya.

True story.

.22 18-round Marlin model 60 then you go off in the woods and nail a shotgun shell to a sapling, get back a little ways and set off the shotgun shell with your .22
I still got my henry youth lever action

True story.

.22 18-round Marlin model 60, then you go off in the woods and nail a shotgun shell to a sapling, get back a little ways and set off the shotgun shell with your .22, It blows the whole top out.

True story.

.22 18-round Marlin model 60 then you go off in the woods and nail a shotgun shell to a sapling, get back a little ways and set off the shotgun shell with your .22

That's nowhere near as good as that Model 60 with the squirrel. That thing was awesome!

What you're talking about, was probably $180

lever action, fairly accurate.

Marlin model 60 with squirrel,pffftt.

Bullet on bullet accurate (if you use minimags) and semi automatic.

$60

Last edited:
yes it is.......do you support background checks for people to be able to go to church?

Do church's fire projectiles that can kill people? Who knew....
going to church is a RIGHT, same as firearms ownership

They are not comparable. What do you do for an encore, compare eating an apple with dropping an nuclear bomb? Okay, don't do checks, but let me ask you this - if some whacko who has a history of being unstable and threatening people goes postal and kills a couple of dozen people because there was no background check, are you prepared to take the moral AND criminal hit for their actions? IOW, you sign a waiver whereby you'll vouch for the guy that he WON'T do it? And if he does you can wear the criminal culpability?

yes it is.......do you support background checks for people to be able to go to church?

They are not comparable. What do you do for an encore, compare eating an apple with dropping an nuclear bomb? Okay, don't do checks, but let me ask you this - if some whacko who has a history of being unstable and threatening people goes postal and kills a couple of dozen people because there was no background check, are you prepared to take the moral AND criminal hit for their actions? IOW, you sign a waiver whereby you'll vouch for the guy that he WON'T do it? And if he does you can wear the criminal culpability?

You're a faggot, I think I'll set up a backstop in my house.

Its an non-issue... shit for brains
Lol

2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Crap, unreliable site...

Any site that puts abortion at the top is not credible.

Also, we are comparing firearms in the US vs firearms in other, civilised countries.
Areas of the United States where there are more firearms than people are the safest areas of United States. Dip shit

Bullshit.

Proof to the contrary?

True story.

True story.

That's nowhere near as good as that Model 60 with the squirrel. That thing was awesome!

What you're talking about, was probably $180

lever action, fairly accurate.

Marlin model 60 with squirrel,pffftt.

Bullet on bullet accurate and semi automatic.

$60

they are both constitutionally protected rights, I'm not responsible for him or her if they abuse them

Its an non-issue... shit for brains
Lol

2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Crap, unreliable site...

Any site that puts abortion at the top is not credible.

Also, we are comparing firearms in the US vs firearms in other, civilised countries.
Areas of the United States where there are more firearms than people are the safest areas of United States. Dip shit

Bullshit.
Na, its true.

Forum List

Back