For You Gun Hating Nutters

Obama, Crooked Hillary and about every shithead Democrat holding office in the US.

The only thing that has kept the filthy Democrats from banning firearms was the fact that the shitheads have not control Congress since 2010.

None of them want outright bans. So that is a lie.

You gun nuts won't Be happy until guns are available out of vending machines .
that's not a bad idea at all

No, that would be terrible .

Only to you anti gun nuts.

You use to be able to go into Sears and walk out with a firearm and no paper work required. That was real Liberty that you filthy Libtards destroyed.

Real liberty ? Nothing says liberty like every psycho and criminal being able to buy a gun on demand !

You are a great example of a delusional gun nut .
what part of shall not be infringed do you not understand

So even psychos and criminals should have peashooters? hhhmmm...interesting. BTW, what militia do you belong to? And I mean bona fide militia, not some "I'm a Texan and that is my militia" BS.

You use to be able to go into Sears and walk out with a firearm and no paper work required. That was real Liberty that you filthy Libtards destroyed.

Real liberty ? Nothing says liberty like every psycho and criminal being able to buy a gun on demand !

So even psychos and criminals should have peashooters? hhhmmm...interesting. BTW, what militia do you belong to? And I mean bona fide militia, not some "I'm a Texan and that is my militia" BS.

I belong to two different militia groups, which are none of your business, but that has zero to do with my right to bear arms...it says the right of the people,, not the right of the militia

Obama, Crooked Hillary and about every shithead Democrat holding office in the US.

The only thing that has kept the filthy Democrats from banning firearms was the fact that the shitheads have not control Congress since 2010.

Obama left guns alone until Sandy Hook. Gee, god forbid he act after a bunch of 5 yr olds were turned to hamburger !

You gun nuts won't Be happy until guns are available out of vending machines .

What part of "well regulated " do you not understand?

See, I can also cherry pick language !

I belong to two different militia groups, which are none of your business, but that has zero to do with my right to bear arms...it says the right of the people,, not the right of the militia

Nope, it specifically states militia. If belonging to a militia is irrelevant why even have it in the second at all? hint: It does matter. BS, I bet you don't belong to any legal entity or militia.

What part of "well regulated " do you not understand?

See, I can also cherry pick language !
you don't have any reading comprehension....it doesn't say the right of the militia to bear arms, it says the right of the people

Nope, it specifically states militia. If belonging to a militia is irrelevant why even have it in the second at all? hint: It does matter. BS, I bet you don't belong to any legal entity or militia.
I belong to two of them.......there are dozens here in texas alone...besides that you are 100 percent wrong, the amendment states the right of the people o keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, not the right of the militia. our founders were very clear on this

Obama left guns alone until Sandy Hook. Gee, god forbid he act after a bunch of 5 yr olds were turned to hamburger !

B-b-b-but according to Bitter Clinging it's more important that a mentally ill person be allowed to carry a firearm than it is for society to be protected from these loons.

B-b-b-but according to Bitter Clinging it's more important that a mentally ill person be allowed to carry a firearm than it is for society to be protected from these loons.
you are a liar

I belong to two of them.......there are dozens here in texas alone...besides that you are 100 percent wrong, the amendment states the right of the people o keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, not the right of the militia. our founders were very clear on this

No, they were very unclear, thus the number of USSC cases trying to sort it out. From the outside looking in, it seems the FF wanted people to be armed so they could form militias if the US was attacked. It's black and white. It wasn't so people could be armed for the sake of it.

Are they state or fed sponsored militias? didn't think so...

[QU

Nothing says Liberty more than free citizens having the right to keep and bear arms.

Psychos and criminals will get the firearms they want regardless of the stupid ineffective laws. The only thing that gun control laws does it make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to enjoy their Constitutional rights.

Besides, the last thing we need is for you filthy ass Liberals deciding who can have a fire arm and who can't. For instance, that dumbass Obama's administration once said that veterans are potential terrorist and we citizens are a threat because we "cling to our guns and religion". Who in their right mind would want idiots spewing filth like that to have the authority to put restrictions on our Constitutional rights?

Liberals simply can't be trusted to put limits on our Constitutional rights because they are vile despicable shitheads that do not understand the concept of Liberty.

Liberty is walking down the streets without getting your head blown off .

It's ridiculous to say they can just get guns on their own. That's not true .

But hey, illegal aliens are just going to get into the country. Why bother having any border patrol !

If you want to use that mantra with other issues.

By the way . I'll give you the 2nd . But righties wipe there ass with all the other constitutional rights . How dare u lecture anyone on freedom .

Its an non-issue... shit for brains
Lol

2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Liberty is walking down the streets without getting your head blown off .

It's ridiculous to say they can just get guns on their own. That's not true .

But hey, illegal aliens are just going to get into the country. Why bother having any border patrol !

If you want to use that mantra with other issues.

By the way . I'll give you the 2nd . But righties wipe there ass with all the other constitutional rights . How dare u lecture anyone on freedom .

Libtards are the ones that hate freedom of religion, right to keep and bear arms and that have a big problem with freedom of speech when it interferes with their Liberal agenda. They don't even believe in the 13th Amendment preventing slavery because they believe in slavery to the state.

If you think you are safer in a place that prevents the right to keep and bear arms then by all means move to one of those countries. There are a bunch of them. America has a Bill of Rights that guarantees that Liberty. When you do leave just make sure that the door doesn't hit you in the ass as you leave.

Forum List

Back