🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FORCES OF GOOD CONQUER HERD OF HATRED

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Kevin and Crystal O’Connor began last week as they’ve begun many weeks for the past nine years: as the father and daughter co-owners of a modest little pizza shop in the tiny American town of Walkerton, Indiana.

They ended the week more than $1 million richer.

But were it not for the kindness of 29,166 complete strangers, including some from Sydney, the O’Connors could just have easily found themselves broke, out of business and in disgrace following a vicious left-wing hate campaign.

PressReader - Connecting People Through News

Family Owned Pizza Restaurant Falls Victim to Culture War | "Dana":

There is no such thing as "the forces of good", lmao... tis all just a delusion...

How many pizza's would they have had to sell to make a million dollar profit? How many years would they have had to work at that? We will never know, because, they don't ever have to open the doors again.

Hope they do though, I got a feeling that they will do much more business than they used to. So let the haters beware, there are more decent people, than there ever will be of you. And we don't mind sharing the wealth, with those we see fit to, that is.

:banana:

Funny how the "good guys" are always doing the conqueoring.

History is written by the victor and humans are a race of conquerors. I have a very good friend of mine who is a flaming liberal and she went on and on one day about how terrible we are to have stolen all the land from the American Indians and how we stole California, New Mexico, and Arizona from the Mexicans. I asked if she thought we should give it all back. "Well no" was her response. "Ok, so quit bitching" was my reply.

Forum List

Back