Forcing Americans to pay illegals to invade us..Is that a ‘divisive’ policy?

Yeah, I know, because we have jobs.

Whatever that means.

Only gullible morons buy the theory that the U.S. is responsible for the hoards crossing our border illegally.

Not really. We have some culpability, and only morons listen to Trump's flapping rather than studying history and reading a book or two.

Those enticed by jobs?
Explain, please. Some are enticed by jobs, and?

And? And nothing.......without jobs there is no reason to come.
So your proposed solution is to eliminate all the jobs in this country?

For illegals, since that is what is being discussed, yes.
No, you want to eliminate all jobs. Law against hiring illegals will never be enforced. We already have plenty of empirical evidence on that issue.

Not really. We have some culpability, and only morons listen to Trump's flapping rather than studying history and reading a book or two.

Those enticed by jobs?

No, you want to eliminate all jobs. Law against hiring illegals will never be enforced. We already have plenty of empirical evidence on that issue.

It won't be enforced.....ever. Not by Trump or anyone after him.

Then why do you keep proposing it as a solution? You just admitted that it's a con.

Then why do you keep proposing it as a solution? You just admitted that it's a con.

I'm good with making them legal so they can pay taxes..........

Do you prefer they remain illegal and ignore those breaking our laws to keep wages depressed? I agree that is what is going to happen but that is not what I support.

Do you prefer they remain illegal and ignore those breaking our laws to keep wages depressed? I agree that is what is going to happen but that is not what I support.
I'm not. I want them all deported. If you make the ones already here legal, then you'll encourage more to come. If they weren't here, they couldn't break our laws.

Go fuck yourself and quit pretending you don't support open-borders.

I'm not. I want them all deported. If you make the ones already here legal, then you'll encourage more to come. If they weren't here, they couldn't break our laws.

Lol.....oddly I have never argued that. If I was in charge there would be a bunch of business owners posting bail tomorrow.

I argue all the time that people need better pay to survive. Why exactly would I support something that would do the opposite?

Lol.....oddly I have never argued that. If I was in charge there would be a bunch of business owners posting bail tomorrow.

You just did, moron. You admitted you supported amnesty, and that is the same as supporting open borders. You have admitted you don't want to enforce our immigration laws.

I argue all the time that people need better pay to survive. Why exactly would I support something that would do the opposite?

Because you're an imbecile who refuses to acknowledge the consequences of what you support. Amnesty will encourage a mass influx of illegals, and that will drive down American wages.

That's what you support.

You just did, moron.

If you wish to discuss this like you are 12, have at it. I'm not interested.

PLEASE NOTE: This is 100% POLITICAL

As Democrats scream at the sky and claim every one of Trumps policies create division they seem to believe that Americans should be happy and unified in compromising their own quality of life for illegals....in paying illegal aliens to educate themselves here, abuse our healthcare and public services, drop anchor babies in our laps, commit crime against us and destroy our communities, cities and states.
Come on Democrats...there is nothing more divisive than this.
Pass the 2010 immigration bill with ID card to end this phony GOP wedge issue forever. All this misinformed hate is stupid and so is the wall and useless to boot.

You just did, moron.

Good. Shut the fuck up, then.

You just did, moron. You admitted you supported amnesty, and that is the same as supporting open borders. You have admitted you don't want to enforce our immigration laws.

Because you're an imbecile who refuses to acknowledge the consequences of what you support. Amnesty will encourage a mass influx of illegals, and that will drive down American wages.

That's what you support.
Humanity will never allow the deportation of 12 million hard-working immigrants who were basically invited in here because we have no ID card or enforcement of work rules. Our social security card is easily faked, there is no problem living and working here. Thanks GOP.

You just did, moron.

Nobody is for open borders except in dupe world, dupe.

You just did, moron.

Nobody is for open borders except in dupe world, dupe.
You are for open borders, douchebag.

Who do you think you're fooling?

That's what you support.
Humanity will never allow the deportation of 12 million hard-working immigrants who were basically invited in here because we have no ID card or enforcement of work rules. Our social security card is easily faked, there is no problem living and working here. Thanks GOP.

Thanks GOP? How on earth are they in any way responsible?

I didn't invite anyone in here, shit for brains, and neither did the vast majority of Americans.

Those enticed by jobs?

Thanks to the GOP super duper.

Thanks to the GOP super duper.

Nice, except for the recession, which began in the Bush presidency and ended in the Obama years.

When that law first went into effect. it had some teeth. However, that alone is not fruitfull.

Those enticed by jobs?

At first, the law did work and I was in business at that time. However, it was not enforced as years went by.

PLEASE NOTE: This is 100% POLITICAL

As Democrats scream at the sky and claim every one of Trumps policies create division they seem to believe that Americans should be happy and unified in compromising their own quality of life for illegals....in paying illegal aliens to educate themselves here, abuse our healthcare and public services, drop anchor babies in our laps, commit crime against us and destroy our communities, cities and states.
Come on Democrats...there is nothing more divisive than this.
Personally, I consider Democrats putting illegal migrants on city administrative boards and paying them to cross in illegally, makes the Democratic party guilty of sedition to overthrow the government.

Oh my gosh, Frosingslosh!

We didn't create the problem, douchebag.

Hey, guess what? We were a major force behind this problem. Read a book.
Yeah, I know, because we have jobs.

Whatever that means.

Only gullible morons buy the theory that the U.S. is responsible for the hoards crossing our border illegally.

Those enticed by jobs?

There would be no reason for some to come, but certainly not all. Many come to save their families due to conditions in their countries that threaten their lives.

Forum List

Back