Forcing Americans to pay illegals to invade us..Is that a ‘divisive’ policy?

PLEASE NOTE: This is 100% POLITICAL

As Democrats scream at the sky and claim every one of Trumps policies create division they seem to believe that Americans should be happy and unified in compromising their own quality of life for illegals....in paying illegal aliens to educate themselves here, abuse our healthcare and public services, drop anchor babies in our laps, commit crime against us and destroy our communities, cities and states.
Come on Democrats...there is nothing more divisive than this.

I hate when Trumpers do everything possible to divide this country and then whine about how divisive things have become

Which policies are Republicans pushing that are so divisive?
Look at the posts on this board

Just give me three quick examples.

This is why they Need Welfare, Free Housing, Free Education, Guaranteed Income and Free Health Insurance for Illegals. Unless they can get an overwhelming percentage of our populace to go along with Globalism, Americans will continue to fight them at the polls over that.

So they want to change the Voting Demographics in America through Immigration.

Oh, it is not his policies that create division. It is his manner, personal attacks, constant lying and recreation of history and obvious hatred toward people of color, otherwise known as 'white nationalism'.
As far as you are concerned, your depiction of immigrants as "wetbacks" etc., and referring to Trump as 'any good American' is insulting to good Americans. He is hardly a "good American" based on his prior life and current scheme in Ukraine etc. Your "wetback" comment is akin to my calling you "white trash" or "trailer trash" rather than "uneducated and uninformed".
You are obviously unaware that our government gave mucho dollars over the years to the dictators in central American countries which was supposed to be distributed to the populace (wink wink). As a result, these countries have deteriorated into poverty and chaos as people flee to save their lives. We have much responsibility for this emigration to America. We created this mess, and now we have to fix it, but only if we are good Americans.
BTW, you are Trash of no particular color, and it is not America's responsibility to be a cash cow for the entire world.

BTW, your ignorant mouth is getting in the way of your brains. You have no clue. Oh, and when we create the problem we have to help resolve the problem and not by saying "oh well, not our problem".

You let us know when someone decides to address the problem. Employers offering jobs.
Yeah, let's make offering a job a crime. That's the ticket!

It already is a crime to offer jobs to illegals which is what we were speaking about. If you are unable to follow a conversation you should probably not jump into it.

Oh, it is not his policies that create division. It is his manner, personal attacks, constant lying and recreation of history and obvious hatred toward people of color, otherwise known as 'white nationalism'.
As far as you are concerned, your depiction of immigrants as "wetbacks" etc., and referring to Trump as 'any good American' is insulting to good Americans. He is hardly a "good American" based on his prior life and current scheme in Ukraine etc. Your "wetback" comment is akin to my calling you "white trash" or "trailer trash" rather than "uneducated and uninformed".
You are obviously unaware that our government gave mucho dollars over the years to the dictators in central American countries which was supposed to be distributed to the populace (wink wink). As a result, these countries have deteriorated into poverty and chaos as people flee to save their lives. We have much responsibility for this emigration to America. We created this mess, and now we have to fix it, but only if we are good Americans.
BTW, you are Trash of no particular color, and it is not America's responsibility to be a cash cow for the entire world.

BTW, your ignorant mouth is getting in the way of your brains. You have no clue. Oh, and when we create the problem we have to help resolve the problem and not by saying "oh well, not our problem".

You let us know when someone decides to address the problem. Employers offering jobs.

It already is a crime to offer jobs to illegals which is what we were speaking about. If you are unable to follow a conversation you should probably not jump into it.
Dim douchebags have declined to enforce these laws until now. Why should we ever expect them to be enforced in the future?

We have laws against hiring illegals on the books. So what's your proposal?

Dim douchebags have declined to enforce these laws until now. Why should we ever expect them to be enforced in the future?

Enforce them. I thought I was clear on that.

How do you make Dims enforce them?

No idea what you are trying to say.

Just give me three quick examples.

The divisiveness is all over this board. I'd point out examples but every time I do, the Mods remove my posts and ding me

We have laws on the books now. They aren't being enforced, mainly because of Dim politicians. How do you propose to make Dims enforce these laws?

We have laws on the books now. They aren't being enforced, mainly because of Dim politicians. How do you propose to make Dims enforce these laws?

No idea what you are talking about. Speak adult.

As Democrats scream at the sky and claim every one of Trumps policies create division they seem to believe that Americans should be happy and unified in compromising their own quality of life for illegals....in paying illegal aliens to educate themselves here, abuse our healthcare and public services, drop anchor babies in our laps, commit crime against us and destroy our communities, cities and states.

And are you a 100% Native Indian?

No idea what you are talking about. Speak adult.
You must be developmentally disabled.

Who are Dims?

Who are Dims?
You can't be this stupid.

We invite them here to drive down wages and allow businesses avoid taxes. Why should we not want those people we invite, educated?

Is the shortage in the US labour market in educated workers? If it is why not educate more?

So do you want US Citizens to work menial jobs and give the good jobs to the educated immigrants?

Why would my race be relevant?

Who are Dims?

No please tell us, who are Dims?

Generally everyone in America who are not 100% Native Indian is a descendent of an immigrant...

So you can these things about anyone coming in before you...

How many Native Indians were asked when your descends came?

Generally everyone in America who are not 100% Native Indian is a descendent of an immigrant...

So you can these things about anyone coming in before you...

How many Native Indians were asked when your descends came?

I get that...but what does that mean to you?
Is our Declaration Of Independence null and void?
Are you asserting that America has no sovereign right?

Who are Dims?

You are the one unable to speak decipherable english.

We invite them here to drive down wages and allow businesses avoid taxes. Why should we not want those people we invite, educated?

Is the shortage in the US labour market in educated workers? If it is why not educate more?

Sanders wants to create programs to do just that. How well does that go over?

So do you want US Citizens to work menial jobs and give the good jobs to the educated immigrants?

You can try and avoid the illegal aspect but that simply backs up what I've said for a long time. No one really wants to address that.

Forum List

Back