Forcing Americans to pay illegals to invade us..Is that a ‘divisive’ policy?

PLEASE NOTE: This is 100% POLITICAL

As Democrats scream at the sky and claim every one of Trumps policies create division they seem to believe that Americans should be happy and unified in compromising their own quality of life for illegals....in paying illegal aliens to educate themselves here, abuse our healthcare and public services, drop anchor babies in our laps, commit crime against us and destroy our communities, cities and states.
Come on Democrats...there is nothing more divisive than this.
Yep,
Illegal aliens benefit no average American... fact

As Democrats scream at the sky and claim every one of Trumps policies create division they seem to believe that Americans should be happy and unified in compromising their own quality of life for illegals....in paying illegal aliens to educate themselves here, abuse our healthcare and public services, drop anchor babies in our laps, commit crime against us and destroy our communities, cities and states.
Wrong. Americans are quite unified on granting a path to legal status or citizenship to illegal immigrants.

The majority of Americans still favor a path to legal status for undocumented immigrants, poll shows

Fox News Poll: 83 percent support pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants
Only for the DACA people, moron, not for all illegal immigrants.
Wrong. See my subsequent posts, dumbass. I've proven this to you time and time again. Why do you keep spouting what you know to be a lie?

Hmmmmmmm...
That's what the article you just posted says, moron.
That's not what the first one says, liar.

I've been kicking your ass on this subject for YEARS. Why do you keep lying?

You have no integrity at all.

We invite them here to drive down wages and allow businesses avoid taxes. Why should we not want those people we invite, educated?

No kidding, drive down wages and allow businesses to avoid taxes, brilliant plan...dumbass.

Do you think Republican businessmen don't participate in hiring illegal workers and pay them under the table?
Lol
Illegal aliens deserve to live in the shadows… They’ll always be here, why not take advantage of them?

Yep,
Illegal aliens benefit no average American... fact

Isn’t it weird that that doesn't matter to g5000 Mac1958 and Golfing Gator ?
Shit, Slade3200 once told me that he was willing to sacrifice American lives and allow our people to be raped, maimed and pillaged so long as wetbacks got an ‘opportunity’, a chance at the American Dream.

Last edited:
Immigration

]
illegal-immigrant-poll-1.jpg

A supermajority of Americans support a path to legal status or citizenship for illegal immigrants.

I can prove this ALLLLLLLLLL day.

Wrong. Americans are quite unified on granting a path to legal status or citizenship to illegal immigrants.

The majority of Americans still favor a path to legal status for undocumented immigrants, poll shows

Only for the DACA people, moron, not for all illegal immigrants.
Wrong. See my subsequent posts, dumbass. I've proven this to you time and time again. Why do you keep spouting what you know to be a lie?

Hmmmmmmm...
That's what the article you just posted says, moron.
That's not what the first one says, liar.

I've been kicking your ass on this subject for YEARS. Why do you keep lying?

You have no integrity at all.
Yes, they don't mention that little detail. Such stories are nothing more than lies. A majority supports giving legal status only to illegals in the DACA program. Large majorities oppose giving legal status to other classes of illegal alien.

No process is going to stop 100% of illegal aliens, The wall will help keep most of the diseased illegal aliens out.
The ones that manage to get across can live in the shadows for all I care, why not take a vantage of people that in their very first act in this country is illegal?
As far as a path to citizenship? I think they should apply for 12 to 15 years before getting any sort of citizenship. That way they could earn their citizenship...

A supermajority of Americans support a path to legal status or citizenship for illegal immigrants.

You mean you can reference lies all day.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a textbook case of denial.

https://www.simplypsychology.org/defense-mechanisms.html#den

Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness.

If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist.

You mean you can reference lies all day.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a textbook case of denial.

https://www.simplypsychology.org/defense-mechanisms.html#den

Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness.

If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist.
I just that these polls are referring to DACA participants.

We invite them here to drive down wages and allow businesses avoid taxes. Why should we not want those people we invite, educated?

No kidding, drive down wages and allow businesses to avoid taxes, brilliant plan...dumbass.

Do you think Republican businessmen don't participate in hiring illegal workers and pay them under the table?
Lol
Illegal aliens deserve to live in the shadows… They’ll always be here, why not take advantage of them?

Then Jesus writes his cousin Jesus and says, "Hey Man, you want a job"!

Good plan.

Lol

Then Jesus writes his cousin Jesus and says, "Hey Man, you want a job"!

Good plan.
77028823_10157735951639820_6743415734975594496_n.jpg

You mean your scumbag Dim politicians invited them, not "we." When did I "invite" any of them?

Everytime you excuse the president for not going after employers. Yes, the Democrats did the same thing and I condemn them for that.

You mean your scumbag Dim politicians invited them, not "we." When did I "invite" any of them?

Everytime you excuse the president for not going after employers. Yes, the Democrats did the same thing and I condemn them for that.
You got a lot of nerve considering that lot's of douchebag Democrats don't go after employers.

You got a lot of nerve considering that lot's of douchebag Democrats don't go after employers.

Which is exactly what I said. I have a lot of nerve to note what you did? Do you need a mirror? Does the (D)'s ignoring the issue somehow excuse Trump?

Which is exactly what I said. I have a lot of nerve to note what you did? Do you need a mirror? Does the (D)'s ignoring the issue somehow excuse Trump?
What did? What is that? All I did is note that you are a flaming hypocrite, which means you shouldn't be listened to.

What did? What is that? All I did is note that you are a flaming hypocrite, which means you shouldn't be listened to.

Did you find that mirror I asked you about?

Did you find that mirror I asked you about?

Can you find your own ass with your own hands?

Forum List

Back