Forcing Americans to pay illegals to invade us..Is that a ‘divisive’ policy?

Everytime you excuse the president for not going after employers. Yes, the Democrats did the same thing and I condemn them for that.
You got a lot of nerve considering that lot's of douchebag Democrats don't go after employers.

Which is exactly what I said. I have a lot of nerve to note what you did? Do you need a mirror? Does the (D)'s ignoring the issue somehow excuse Trump?
What did? What is that? All I did is note that you are a flaming hypocrite, which means you shouldn't be listened to.

Did you find that mirror I asked you about?

Can you find your own ass with your own hands?

When backed into a corner............

You got a lot of nerve considering that lot's of douchebag Democrats don't go after employers.

Which is exactly what I said. I have a lot of nerve to note what you did? Do you need a mirror? Does the (D)'s ignoring the issue somehow excuse Trump?
What did? What is that? All I did is note that you are a flaming hypocrite, which means you shouldn't be listened to.

Did you find that mirror I asked you about?

Can you find your own ass with your own hands?

When backed into a corner............
You are fucking delusional.

Amid ICE Raids, Big Businesses Not Prosecuted for Hiring Illegal Immigrants

Does Trump Want To Solve The Immigration Problem, or Not?

The answer to that would be "no". In the past he has been a part of the problem.
Why don't you whine about Dims. If you can't get those to enforce that law, then what hope do you have of getting Trump to enforce it?

Democrats are NOT in position to prosecute the businesses, only Trump is. I will note your refusal to condemn him for not doing his job though. I condemned Obama for doing nothing about this issue but I will note, while still greatly lacking he did prosecute more businesses than Trump.

The answer to that would be "no". In the past he has been a part of the problem.
Why don't you whine about Dims. If you can't get those to enforce that law, then what hope do you have of getting Trump to enforce it?

Democrats are NOT in position to prosecute the businesses, only Trump is. I will note your refusal to condemn him for not doing his job though. I condemned Obama for doing nothing about this issue but I will note, while still greatly lacking he did prosecute more businesses than Trump.

Dims are in a position to facilitate these prosecutions. Instead they mostly obstruct enforcing the law.

Dims are in a position to facilitate these prosecutions. Instead they mostly obstruct enforcing the law.

No they aren't. It's no wonder this country is in the mess it is in with so many having no grasp on how things work.

I have come to enjoy having a mexican/hispanic section in my local grocery stores......well except that mayo with the lime in it. That stuff is rather ugh.
That's a great reason to allow our country to be invaded by millions of Mexicans.

They aren't all Mexicans. Some are Canadian.
There's about 100 Mexicans for every Canadian.

So you only oppose Mexican invaders, not Canadian ones. Why is that exactly?

I have come to enjoy having a mexican/hispanic section in my local grocery stores......well except that mayo with the lime in it. That stuff is rather ugh.
That's a great reason to allow our country to be invaded by millions of Mexicans.

They aren't all Mexicans. Some are Canadian.
There's about 100 Mexicans for every Canadian.

So you only oppose Mexican invaders, not Canadian ones. Why is that exactly?

Pesky statistics probably

PLEASE NOTE: This is 100% POLITICAL

As Democrats scream at the sky and claim every one of Trumps policies create division they seem to believe that Americans should be happy and unified in compromising their own quality of life for illegals....in paying illegal aliens to educate themselves here, abuse our healthcare and public services, drop anchor babies in our laps, commit crime against us and destroy our communities, cities and states.
Come on Democrats...there is nothing more divisive than this.
This is why they Need Welfare, Free Housing, Free Education, Guaranteed Income and Free Health Insurance for Illegals. Unless they can get an overwhelming percentage of our populace to go along with Globalism, Americans will continue to fight them at the polls over that.

So they want to change the Voting Demographics in America through Immigration.

Oh, it is not his policies that create division. It is his manner, personal attacks, constant lying and recreation of history and obvious hatred toward people of color, otherwise known as 'white nationalism'.
As far as you are concerned, your depiction of immigrants as "wetbacks" etc., and referring to Trump as 'any good American' is insulting to good Americans. He is hardly a "good American" based on his prior life and current scheme in Ukraine etc. Your "wetback" comment is akin to my calling you "white trash" or "trailer trash" rather than "uneducated and uninformed".
You are obviously unaware that our government gave mucho dollars over the years to the dictators in central American countries which was supposed to be distributed to the populace (wink wink). As a result, these countries have deteriorated into poverty and chaos as people flee to save their lives. We have much responsibility for this emigration to America. We created this mess, and now we have to fix it, but only if we are good Americans.
BTW, you are Trash of no particular color, and it is not America's responsibility to be a cash cow for the entire world.

BTW, your ignorant mouth is getting in the way of your brains. You have no clue. Oh, and when we create the problem we have to help resolve the problem and not by saying "oh well, not our problem".

As Democrats scream at the sky and claim every one of Trumps policies create division they seem to believe that Americans should be happy and unified in compromising their own quality of life for illegals....in paying illegal aliens to educate themselves here, abuse our healthcare and public services, drop anchor babies in our laps, commit crime against us and destroy our communities, cities and states.
This is why they Need Welfare, Free Housing, Free Education, Guaranteed Income and Free Health Insurance for Illegals. Unless they can get an overwhelming percentage of our populace to go along with Globalism, Americans will continue to fight them at the polls over that.

Oh, it is not his policies that create division. It is his manner, personal attacks, constant lying and recreation of history and obvious hatred toward people of color, otherwise known as 'white nationalism'.
As far as you are concerned, your depiction of immigrants as "wetbacks" etc., and referring to Trump as 'any good American' is insulting to good Americans. He is hardly a "good American" based on his prior life and current scheme in Ukraine etc. Your "wetback" comment is akin to my calling you "white trash" or "trailer trash" rather than "uneducated and uninformed".
You are obviously unaware that our government gave mucho dollars over the years to the dictators in central American countries which was supposed to be distributed to the populace (wink wink). As a result, these countries have deteriorated into poverty and chaos as people flee to save their lives. We have much responsibility for this emigration to America. We created this mess, and now we have to fix it, but only if we are good Americans.
BTW, you are Trash of no particular color, and it is not America's responsibility to be a cash cow for the entire world.

BTW, your ignorant mouth is getting in the way of your brains. You have no clue. Oh, and when we create the problem we have to help resolve the problem and not by saying "oh well, not our problem".

You let us know when someone decides to address the problem. Employers offering jobs.

You let us know when someone decides to address the problem. Employers offering jobs.

Trump is addressing the problem by building a "beautiful wall" that has already been breached.

I hate when Trumpers do everything possible to divide this country and then whine about how divisive things have become

Which policies are Republicans pushing that are so divisive?

I hate when Trumpers do everything possible to divide this country and then whine about how divisive things have become

Which policies are Republicans pushing that are so divisive?
Look at the posts on this board

We didn't create the problem, douchebag.

Trump is addressing the problem by building a "beautiful wall" that has already been breached.

Human cockroaches can squirm over or under anything huh?
Aren't you glad?

Yeah, let's make offering a job a crime. That's the ticket!

Forum List

Back