Ford and her Lawyers in it for the $$$$$$$$$$$

Well at least she will get some money out of it. Dont hate.

And what will Kavanaugh's family get out of it?
More importantly I'm more and more convinced of the BIASED Google search engines.
Look at this screen shot and tell me Google is not BIASED!
View attachment 219255
The first 10 pages of your result will point at leftwing sites. I've known that for years. Use DuckDuckGo.com

DuckDuckGo
Screen Shot 2018-09-29 at 8.57.25 AM.png

Well at least she will get some money out of it. Dont hate.

And what will Kavanaugh's family get out of it?
More importantly I'm more and more convinced of the BIASED Google search engines.
Look at this screen shot and tell me Google is not BIASED!
View attachment 219255
The first 10 pages of your result will point at leftwing sites. I've known that for years. Use DuckDuckGo.com

DuckDuckGo
View attachment 219257
The more people who stop using Google, the better. We need to destroy that monopoly. There's an opensource social network called gab.com that is growing by leaps and bounds. I don't use social networking, so I don't know how it is.

GoFundMe campaigns for Christine Blasey Ford raise over $700,000 combined

Just think of the $$$$$ they will make off interviews, book deals, speaking engagements. You know liberal Hollywood will give her a contract to make a movie about her “traumatic experience.” Pathetic.
Her team of lawyers will take most of it.
They are working pro-bono, dumbass.
Bullshit & neither is her security team, remote hideaway housing for family, transportation & lost income.

Just think of the $$$$$ they will make off interviews, book deals, speaking engagements. You know liberal Hollywood will give her a contract to make a movie about her “traumatic experience.” Pathetic.
That's chump change to pay her legal fees. She is worth millions!
Yep. Hollywood liberals and producers are drooling at the mouth.
You Idiot Christine Blasey Ford was a multi-millionaire before telling anyone of Kavanaugh's assault.
What’s that got to do with her making more $$$$ over someone’s anguish?

Bullshit & neither is her security team, remote hideaway housing for family, transportation & lost income.
Well, when you stick your nose into the political process to torpedo someone because you hate Donald Trump...you get your just rewards. But all this death threat stuff is just bullshit.

If her story is true...I hope she makes millions.

Now where is your unbiased link that factually proves her story is not true?
Where is your story that proves it is true? The preponderance of the evidence indicates that she is either
A.) Lying
B.) Having a psychotic episode.

LOL...I said 'if' it is true. You don't know what 'if' means?

I am not saying it is true or is not true...I do not know. You clearly are saying it is not.

So I will ask you again, where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that it is not true (what Ford claims happened to her)?
In my opinion...because that’s all we have...it never happened. Now is she going to make $$$ off it or not? Cash for uncorroborated accusations is a pathetic thing that I don’t want to see ebbing it’s way into nomination and confirmation process.

Fair enough.

And I share your concerns for the way this whole thing has degenerated into blatant political partisanship (on both sides).

Washington is becoming nothing but a war zone for 'us' vs. 'them'. Winning the political game is gaining importance while running the damn country properly seems to be of secondary importance...if not tertiary.

Have a good weekend.

BTW - I give a fail grade to all POTUS's in my lifetime (so far). But of those whom I thought did the least bad job...I would give it to the fellow in your avatar.
You and your ilk made the bed. Now lie in it.
Now...now...they will say they were forced into that bed back in high-school.

They are also big political activists! And Sheila Jackson Lee was caught slipping him an envelope in the hearing! I bet the money is coming from the DNC and the Clinton Foundation. And, the lawyers were recommended to Ford by non other than skank Feinstein.

Thanks for the reminder - I just kicked in 20 bucks. She will not only have endless legal expenses, she's paying for security detail and hotel rooms as she lives out of a suitcase. If you think she came forward for the money .. Then you're very sick man.

That's chump change to pay her legal fees. She is worth millions!
Yep. Hollywood liberals and producers are drooling at the mouth.
You Idiot Christine Blasey Ford was a multi-millionaire before telling anyone of Kavanaugh's assault.
She's a psychology professor. They don't make a hell of a lot of money. Where did she get all this wealth?
Accusing successfull of misconduct and extorting $$$$ from them most likely. :3:

Thanks for the reminder - I just kicked in 20 bucks. She will not only have endless legal expenses, she's paying for security detail and hotel rooms as she lives out of a suitcase. If you think she came forward for the money .. Then you're very sick man.
Poor baby. :206: I want to start one so Kavanaugh can have a private eye to investigate this common whore.

She's lying. End of story. All the witnesses she named say she's lying. She can't name the place or the date when the event happened. She can't list any actual facts that can be verified. She claimed she was afraid of flying, but then admitted she flies all the time. That's as close to an open-and-shut case as there is.

Kav's Kalender :D

6c4.jpg

She's lying. End of story. All the witnesses she named say she's lying. She can't name the place or the date when the event happened. She can't list any actual facts that can be verified. She claimed she was afraid of flying, but then admitted she flies all the time. That's as close to an open-and-shut case as there is.

Kav's Kalender :D

6c4.jpg
You only proved that you're a lying piece of shit.

Yes, that's what they said dumbass - but it NEVER works out that way unless their client is penniless.

Yes, that's what they said dumbass - but it NEVER works out that way unless their client is penniless.
Soros is paying their fees, moron.

Who is paying Kavanaugh's????

Who is paying Kavanaugh's????
What difference would it make? He would have required legal advice regardless of whether Christina Ford had smeared him or not.

Forum List

Back