🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ford committing suicide thanks to EV’s

In 25 years they’ll be laughing at us and our gasoline powered cars.

Like it or not, electric vehicles are the future.

In 25 years they’ll be laughing at us and our gasoline powered cars.

Like it or not, electric vehicles are the future.

Says the idiot with an avatar of a 1960s cartoon character.

Besides, everyone knows the future is hydro.

But it will take a while, much longer than the greenies would have us believe.

Couple months ago Biden said he would payoff, loan, bail out, whatever you want to call it Ford with 9.2 billion dollars.

So don't worry, uncle Joe will keep them afloat a bit longer. And when that runs out he will probably give them a few billion more.

Well how quaint. Biden wants to bankrupt the country in a race with another country who make so many electric vehicles, they have thousands of new, unused ones rotting away in massive EV graveyards.

See China’s Abandoned EV Graveyard: Thousands Of Cars Rot In Huge Fields

grave.jpg

Couple months ago Biden said he would payoff, loan, bail out, whatever you want to call it Ford with 9.2 billion dollars.

So don't worry, uncle Joe will keep them afloat a bit longer. And when that runs out he will probably give them a few billion more.
Thats wasted money

Ford cant sell the crappy EVs they make now

The last thing they need is more factories to make even more electric cars that wont sell

Well how quaint. Biden wants to bankrupt the country in a race with another country who make so many electric vehicles, they have thousands of new, unused ones rotting away in massive EV graveyards.

See China’s Abandoned EV Graveyard: Thousands Of Cars Rot In Huge Fields

grave.jpg
Part of the problem with selling electric cars in china is the largely unreported fact that the china economy has tanked

The China miracle is over and what passes for the middle class is out of work

Like the man said, go woke and go broke

That bit of wisdom applies to Ford and greenies pushing EV’s even with government subsidies

It appears that car buyers are no really clamoring for electric cars after all

Listening to greenies may cost Ford its corporate life

The formula is simple for Ford, go green or FUCK YOU!

Last edited:
The formula is simple for Ford, ho green or FUCK YOU!
Ford and GM seem to be cursed with a couple of really dumb CEOs who bought into thr electric car craze and painted their company into a corner

Ford and GM seem to be cursed with a couple of really dumb CEOs who bought into thr electric car craze and painted their company into a corner
Although I cannot own one, I would love to have an electric car! I just don't have any place to plug it in!

Although I cannot own one, I would love to have an electric car! I just don't have any place to plug it in!
If you really want an electric car thats ok

I object to liberals forcing citizens to buy electric when they dont want to

Didn't Henry Ford help fund the Nazis?

Or is that BS?

Ford also built tractor and truck factories in the Soviet Union. The dumbass 'elites' keep trying to sell us on the notion that if we build up thier economies then they will becoem greedy little fucks who hate war n stuff, same as the GOP is now with their idiot Jane Fonda impersonations. Never mind nobody in history ever respected U.S. neutrality when it was inconvenient for them to do so, and cetainly it will never be convenient for the Russians, Red Chinese, and Iran, all three run by sociopaths and psychos.

Incidentally, it's the same with solar panels - which are also non-biodegradable.

It's all so "GREEN" I tell ya.

Want to have some fun check out the Princeton study on how many millions of acres it will take to replace gas and nuclear plants as well as the new demands EV's will strain the infrastructure with. And, the ideal places for both wind and solar aren't anywhere near where the major demand for electricity is. lol it's a completely insane fantasy.

Due to its preferred stock ownership by the Ford family, who have been more concerned with dividends than long term viability, the company has hoodwinked its loyal customers for decades with smoke, mirrors and window dressing to disguise their substandard vehicles. With the addition of price gouging, and these customer are finally starting to wake up.

I have owned and driven four F-150 pick'em up trucks, in a row, since 1980.

I suppose that with another decade or so of tech R&D, Battery powered EV's might become something that I would want to own. I'm not holding my breath that long.

Like the man said, go woke and go broke

That bit of wisdom applies to Ford and greenies pushing EV’s even with government subsidies

It appears that car buyers are no really clamoring for electric cars after all

Listening to greenies may cost Ford its corporate life

Meanwhile back in reality…
IMG_1428.jpeg

Forum List

Back