🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ford committing suicide thanks to EV’s

You are quoting a partisan source

There are long waiting times for many popular ICE’s also

This.

Here in Rhode Island the most ambitious wind farm deal in the country just fell through because it became too expensive.

On top o' that?

They only had one bidder to begin with, so no one is there to step into the vacuum.

It's just dead.

This "Green Revolution" is built on a rickety house of cards that's already collapsing.

So by saying “too” you’re admitting there are waiting lists for the EVs—the same thin you said nobody wanted. Cool.

That could be because of lack of supply.

Only about 6% of Americans own EVs, and there have been a glut of stories - even in the MSM - about EVs rotting unsold on car lots across the country.

These articles are from within the past month or two:

The auto industry is beginning to crank out more electric vehicles (EVs) to challenge Tesla, but there's one big problem: not enough buyers.

Why it matters: The growing mismatch between EV supply and demand is a sign that even though consumers are showing more interest in EVs, they're still wary about purchasing one because of price or charging concerns.

So by saying “too” you’re admitting there are waiting lists for the EVs—the same thin you said nobody wanted. Cool.
Yes

The story of EV’s and ICE’s neither simple or black white

You should admit that EV’s are not all good either

Yes

The story of EV’s and ICE’s neither simple or black white

You should admit that EV’s are not all good either
I prefer a hybrid...seems to make more sense.

But your statement wasn't "good" or "bad"...you said there was no demand. But you admit there is a waiting list.

So, to the surprise of no one, you've been caught lying yet again. As I said on another thread...you have mental problems. You need help.

But your statement wasn't "good" or "bad"...you said there was no demand. But you admit there is a waiting list.

So, to the surprise of no one, you've been caught lying yet again. As I said on another thread...you have mental problems. You need help.
I remember those 1980 Ford era commercials. "If you could see the future,, as it looks to us today...you will say incredible, that incredible....We laughed, we cried. The dealers...oh the dealers...how fast they forgot about you. And trying to sell you useless additions to cost hundreds of dollars more and more than that. America is dying. The authoritarians who screw with you make it worse.

The Chinese will be the automobile producing leaders in several years. Joe is handing it over to them.
Not even close.
Toyota is the undisputed king of the global market. (Japan)
Next to that is Volkswagen (Germany)
In fact Ford and General Motors owns a mere 5% of global marketshare - COMBINED.

ss.png

I was referring to the Ford EVs

But as long as the government is paying individuals to buy electric cars the real demand for them is questionable

Not even close.
In fact Ford and General Motors owns a mere 5% of global marketshare - COMBINED.
It did not have to be that way.

Not even close.
China is the largest car market and as long as the chinese economy does not collapse it eill heavily influence world auto trends

Currently the trend in china is toward EV’s because thats whet the government is pushing

And japanese automakers are floundering in china but so is VW

It seems that the communists no longer need foreign expertise and are ready to drive foreign companies not only out of business in China but soon in their home markets also

Equity was in full swing. And unions at the time were not innocent.
My father retired from General Motors in 1994 at age 55.... say again... age 55!!
Received full benefits until his death in 2017.
23 years of benefits, when including healthcare is over $400,000. For one man.
He began working there in 1974. Only worked there for 20 years.

Meanwhile... look it up... GM and it's many subsidiaries have filed bankruptcy at a value of over $80 Billion.

In the past, muscle power provided transportation. The time it took was the time it took. One went where one wanted as one could. Machine power provided more flexibility and less time. Humans have become addicted to this. The taste for going farther faster as become a destructive obsession. If this were seriously taken into account, we could avoid much pain. There is a very high percentage of travel that can be done with very modest mechanical assistance, once we no longer need to impress others or assuage our little egos with our means of transportation.

Forum List

Back