🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ford committing suicide thanks to EV’s

That Aptera looks like it could be enjoyable.

Yes, it does look cool. I'm looking at folding electric trikes at the moment, but a 20 mile range is too short, so I might have to go with the heavy rigid frame ones that weigh in at around 70 pounds.

I dont know what battery technology will be in the future

Maybe we will have long run times and and fast recharging

With little risk of the damn thing catching on fire

Someday it may be so good that greenies will not have to bribe or force consumers into electric cars

But until then only lies and brute force are driving the growth of electric cars

It's just class warfare. they don't really give a shit about 'The Environment N Stuff', it's about stepping on the necks of uppity proles and reducing them to slave status is all. The elites can get robots and overseas labor racketeers to produce their goods for them now, so they don't need uppity white proles any more. They're a nuisance, always sniveling about their 'rights' out one side of their mouths and sucking up no end out of the other. Not trustworthy at all.

"I can hire half the working class to kill the other half." - Jay Gould.

Like the man said, go woke and go broke
It appears that car buyers are no really clamoring for electric cars after all

Ford is screwed. Sales of EVs are flopping, no one wants the things. Instead of offering EVs as a CHOICE to the limited number of buyers interested in them, they took THESE PEOPLE as their business advisors on what products to offer and how to sell them trying to ram them down people's throats!

Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 8.42.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 8.44.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 2.19.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 8.46.32 AM.png

Yes, it does look cool. I'm looking at folding electric trikes at the moment, but a 20 mile range is too short, so I might have to go with the heavy rigid frame ones that weigh in at around 70 pounds.
We just got a nice folder for my wife that has plenty of range (we've done over 40mi. and had lots of watts left), not heavy (for an electric), and not very expensive (under$900). I don't want to do advertising here, but let me know if you want the name.

There is a certain population in the U.S. that psychologically needs to have the FIRST of everything. You see it most obviously when Apple announces a new version of the iPhone.

And the same phenomenon has occurred with EV's. The people who simply had to be the first ones to have something new now have theirs, and now the Manufacturers have to sell EV's on their actual merits - specifically, why it's advantageous to pay MORE MONEY for an EV than for a comparable ICE vehicle. That's one reason why EV sales have fallen into a rut right now. Initially, the Mfgrs could imply that the benefits of EV's were obvious; now they have to prove it.

If it saves me 75% of my annual fuel bill - at least until the electric utilities figure out how to punish us - how long will it take to amortize the premium cost of an EV, which appears to be $10-20 thousand, depending on model? Most people don't keep their cars that long, and those who do are wary of having to replace a battery pack when the car is 5 (?) years old.

Me, personally? I'm sold. My next car will be either a Model Y or a Model X. Unless something changes dramatically in the next six months, Tesla's are simply the best value for the money out there. People don't want to believe that, but it's true. When the Cyber Truck hits the streets people will regret having bought an F150 Lightning.

That bit of wisdom applies to Ford and greenies pushing EV’s even with government subsidies

Listening to greenies may cost Ford its corporate life

The future of cars may be EV but they put all of their eggs in the five year basket instead of the 25 year basket. They could go broke before they realize they were right. Kind of sounds like the Bud Light thing in a way because they seriously misjudged who their customers are.

I'll take an old Bronco any day
Me too, owned a 90 Bronco for many years.Had a problem with oil leaks but got that stopped and enjoyed the heck out of that vehicle.
But can't afford the refurbished ones nowadays, although I see a couple of 70s models around town.

It's just class warfare. they don't really give a shit about 'The Environment N Stuff', it's about stepping on the necks of uppity proles and reducing them to slave status is all. The elites can get robots and overseas labor racketeers to produce their goods for them now, so they don't need uppity white proles any more. They're a nuisance, always sniveling about their 'rights' out one side of their mouths and sucking up no end out of the other. Not trustworthy at all.

"I can hire half the working class to kill the other half." - Jay Gould.
Many greenies are totally brainwashed and honestly terrified that the planet is going to die without radical change

The left includes all kinds

Thanks to libs Ford jumped out of the plane without a parachute

Well, realize that Ford had little choice. The Climate Nazi Bidenistas in Washington told them they had to have a fully 100% EV fleet by 2035 because Uncle Sam had decided to put the evil kibosh on their entire business line of successful internal combustion technology ala the EU fascists of Klaus Schultz and his World Economic Forum of New-Age Eco-Fascists.

The latest fashionable toys have to include microtransport and some have motor-power to all three wheels. Badger's similar northern trike will also carry a solar panel for recharging while on the move.

Cabriovelo

Well, realize that Ford had little choice. The Climate Nazi Bidenistas in Washington told them they had to have a fully 100% EV fleet by 2035 because Uncle Sam had decided to put the evil kibosh on their entire business line of successful internal combustion technology ala the EU fascists of Klaus Schultz and his World Economic Forum of New-Age Eco-Fascists.
Ford and GM were easy conquests due to incompetent leadership

That bit of wisdom applies to Ford and greenies pushing EV’s even with government subsidies

Listening to greenies may cost Ford its corporate life

Couple months ago Biden said he would payoff, loan, bail out, whatever you want to call it Ford with 9.2 billion dollars.

So don't worry, uncle Joe will keep them afloat a bit longer. And when that runs out he will probably give them a few billion more.

Forum List

Back