Ford vers Ferrari trounces Charlie's Angels at Box office

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The SJW crowd is furious that Ford vers Ferrari is currently the #1 hit movie, while the new feminist chick flick Charlie's Angels movie is a box office flop.

According to these loons, Ford vers Ferrari is about white men glorifying climate change by racing fossil fuel polluting cars in the 24 hour Le Mans endurance race. Worst of all, according to the SJW's, there aren't any gays or transgenders in the movie. It's just straight white men doing manly things in the movie's lead roles.

While the new Charlie's Angels politically correct movie tries to push the radical pink pussy hat wearing, I'm a nasty woman, lesbo feminist agenda. And the brain dead hollywood executives are perplexed as to why no one is going to the theater's to see this pathetic feminist screed?

Maybe someday they will figure out that people go to movies to be entertained not lectured to. ... :cool:

Last edited:
The SJW crowd is furious that Ford vers Ferrari is currently the #1 hit movie, while the new feminist chick flick Charlie's Angels movie is a box office flop.

According to these loons, Ford vers Ferrari is about white men glorifying climate change by racing fossil fuel polluting cars in the 24 hour Le Mans endurance race. Worst of all, according to the SJW's, there aren't any gays or transgenders in the movie. It's just straight white men doing manly things in the movie's lead roles.

While the new Charlie's Angels politically correct movie tries to push the radical pink pussy hat wearing, I'm a nasty woman, lesbo feminist agenda. And the brain dead hollywood executives are perplexed as to why no one is going to the theater's to see this pathetic feminist screed?

Maybe someday they will figure out that people go to movies to be entertained not lectured to. ... :cool:

I literally heard zero people making the absurd argument you’re rebroadcasting.

Sometimes, movies just suck

So Fox Rush found a couple of idiots with that argument, and now you think all Democrats believe that crap? LOL. I was friends with Edsel Ford at the time at the Hotchkiss School. He managed to get thrown out despite his family giving the library and the gym. Flunked out. Henry Ford II and Greek wife I believe were at the school for a big dinner and I was their waiter LOL. I knocked her purse off the back of her chair and all over the floor. The whole school went quiet except for Henry II and Christina so classy. Later that night I forgot my book somewhere and went to the main building ran into edsel's sister and boyfriend. I have to do some research LOL

One is an original film, the other is a remake of a remake of a TV show.

I'm going to watch the better version ...

81FrngeH2pL._SS500_.jpg

So guys, if you don't go see Charlie's Anus, Elizabeth Banks believes you're a sexist:

“If this movie doesn’t make money it reinforces a stereotype in Hollywood that men don’t go see women do action movies.”

On Twitter, the actor-director’s comments were met with a mixed response. Some people called out Banks for blaming her movie’s failure on sexism instead of the film’s quality and marketing, as well as devaluing the accomplishments of other women in the industry who had seen more success:

Elizabeth Banks Sparks Controversy For Reasoning Behind 'Charlie's Angels' Flop | HuffPost

So guys, if you don't go see Charlie's Anus, Elizabeth Banks believes you're a sexist:

“If this movie doesn’t make money it reinforces a stereotype in Hollywood that men don’t go see women do action movies.”

On Twitter, the actor-director’s comments were met with a mixed response. Some people called out Banks for blaming her movie’s failure on sexism instead of the film’s quality and marketing, as well as devaluing the accomplishments of other women in the industry who had seen more success:

Elizabeth Banks Sparks Controversy For Reasoning Behind 'Charlie's Angels' Flop | HuffPost
Too bad for her that the franchise always sucked. I only watched it as a teenager because I masturbated with fantasy's of Farrah like every boy at the time.

It was blatant sexism that even kept the show alive in the 70's, pure T and A, no one sure as hell watched it for the award winning acting.

Far better female action characters in movies like Alien, Terminator 2, Kill Bill, Resident Evil, Wonder Woman, Hunger Games, etc.

It's ok. Go see the movie about Harriet tubmann. Great movie.

Ummm, no thanks.
Typical racist GOP voter. Did you notice? Proud of it what?...

Lol !!!

Look at this guys, because I'm not interested in seeing the Tubmann movie, that makes me a racist !! :laugh:
Sure sure none of you are racists LOL. Great joke LOL.
Usually those bleating about something are guilty of it themselves.

Hmmmmm..........

It's also a damned good movie. I watched it opening day!

Forum List

Back