Ford’s Attorney Says Her Client Found Trump Mocking Her Testimony ‘Very Hurtful’

Oh boo hoo what a total drama queen I'm telling you she's got screws loose, plural.

Yes she does, and this is obvious. She's not well. I'm fairly convinced now that she "recovered" these memories in therapy. The track record of "recovered" memories is horrible, and she of all people should know this. That she chooses to ignore all the data does not lend any credibility to her track record as a reasonable thinker.

Oh boo hoo what a total drama queen I'm telling you she's got screws loose, plural.

Yes she does, and this is obvious. She's not well. I'm fairly convinced now that she "recovered" these memories in therapy. The track record of "recovered" memories is horrible, and she of all people should know this. That she chooses to ignore all the data does not lend any credibility to her track record as a reasonable thinker.
I'm certain she made the whole thing up. She understands perfectly that the whole thing is a lie. She did it because she was trying to help the Dims defeat Kavanaugh's confirmation. Soros paid her under the table, and paid her over the table via GoFundMe. Soros paid her lawyer, who is a leftwing activist.

Last edited:
People would do well to reflect upon the endless millennia that our forebears lived in caves and huts under conditions at best bearable, and sometimes being hunted by bears!

idiotic Dr Fraud is old news now....

she will be a joke for the rest of her life

but here...we move on...........for new democraric prey :muahaha:

I foresee long, weepy, little-girl mutterings from her on her psychiatrist's couch.

Ford has former students coming forward and saying they never ever heard Ford talk with that kind of 'baby pretty pose' voice.
Some current student is going to secretly record Ford and put the recording/video on YOUTube.

Ford has former students coming forward and saying they never ever heard Ford talk with that kind of 'baby pretty pose' voice.
Some current student is going to secretly record Ford and put the recording/video on YOUTube.

Squeaky...has a different voice. Say it ain't so.

Another Soros clown. These 'accusers' should be investigated. How closely are they connected to Soros and the Democratic Party? I'm guessing they're thick as thieves. Just another ugly Democrat scam. Hopefully voters make them pay at the Ballot Box. Stay tuned.

Oh, the po witto babeeeeee! mocking your sleazy dishonest testimony is "hurtful!" But accusing an innocent man of attempted rape is perfectly OK? Do you believe this dumb lying slut?

One of Christine Blasey Ford’s attorneys on Friday said her client was upset by President Trump’s “very hurtful” mocking of her testimony at a rally in Mississippi last week.
“I had one beer!” Trump told the Mississippi crowd Tuesday night, mocking Ford’s account. “How did you get home? I don’t remember. How did you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know! I don’t know! What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where is the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know.
Well that is to bad she should have had a better lawyer to explain the fact of law. You should have the what when where how and sometimes why ..Without reporting it you have no case.
Don't forget, it wasn't a trial, it was a job interview.

Oh, the po witto babeeeeee! mocking your sleazy dishonest testimony is "hurtful!" But accusing an innocent man of attempted rape is perfectly OK? Do you believe this dumb lying slut?

One of Christine Blasey Ford’s attorneys on Friday said her client was upset by President Trump’s “very hurtful” mocking of her testimony at a rally in Mississippi last week.
“I had one beer!” Trump told the Mississippi crowd Tuesday night, mocking Ford’s account. “How did you get home? I don’t remember. How did you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know! I don’t know! What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where is the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know.

If you talk crapola about friends of the President, he's going to retaliate. Has this broad been under a rock the past 3 years?

Trump is a respected member of the WWE Universe, he has the skill and knowledge to needle anyone. For this gal to be surprised is really shocking.

We know that trumpanzees approve of bullies and pussy grabbers. This is of no surprise.

What you are leaving out, you sleazy dishonest lying dumb slut, is what Trump said just a few days before:

Trump found Ford "credible," will leave possibility of Kavanaugh vote delay up to Senate

Forum List

Back