Ford’s Attorney Says Her Client Found Trump Mocking Her Testimony ‘Very Hurtful’

Of course Dr. Ford's democrat activist attorney never considered how hurtful her testimony would be for Justice Kavanaugh and his family.

Oh, dear. Well, Mizz Ford, Brett Kavanaugh and his family found your false accusation very hurtful. So now you get a taste of your own medicine.

Oh, the po witto babeeeeee! mocking your sleazy dishonest testimony is "hurtful!" But accusing an innocent man of attempted rape is perfectly OK? Do you believe this dumb lying slut?

One of Christine Blasey Ford’s attorneys on Friday said her client was upset by President Trump’s “very hurtful” mocking of her testimony at a rally in Mississippi last week.
“I had one beer!” Trump told the Mississippi crowd Tuesday night, mocking Ford’s account. “How did you get home? I don’t remember. How did you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know! I don’t know! What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where is the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know.
Well that is to bad she should have had a better lawyer to explain the fact of law. You should have the what when where how and sometimes why ..Without reporting it you have no case.
Don't forget, it wasn't a trial, it was a job interview.
Yeah, it's a "job interview" where you go to jail if you don't tell the truth.

Ford has former students coming forward and saying they never ever heard Ford talk with that kind of 'baby pretty pose' voice.
Some current student is going to secretly record Ford and put the recording/video on YOUTube.
It’s interesting there doesn’t seem to be a single vid out there of Blasey Fraud speaking.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I searched high and low to find any kind of speaking recording by Ford. Can't find a thing. It was like trying to find a picture of Hillary when the was pregnant with daughter.

Oh, the po witto babeeeeee! mocking your sleazy dishonest testimony is "hurtful!" But accusing an innocent man of attempted rape is perfectly OK? Do you believe this dumb lying slut?

One of Christine Blasey Ford’s attorneys on Friday said her client was upset by President Trump’s “very hurtful” mocking of her testimony at a rally in Mississippi last week.
“I had one beer!” Trump told the Mississippi crowd Tuesday night, mocking Ford’s account. “How did you get home? I don’t remember. How did you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know! I don’t know! What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where is the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know.

Let me whip up my Leftism-plain English dictionary.

Meaning of hurtful:

Truthful.

We know that trumpanzees approve of bullies and pussy grabbers. This is of no surprise.
ROFL! Yeah, we feel so sorry for a sleazy lying bitch who tried to destroy a man's life with a fabricated story. She should be investigated and jailed if she was proven to be lying about anything she said to the Judicial Committee.

What you are leaving out, you sleazy dishonest lying dumb slut, is what Trump said just a few days before:

Trump found Ford "credible," will leave possibility of Kavanaugh vote delay up to Senate

He said what the PC media required him to say or they would crucify his nominee.

Ford has former students coming forward and saying they never ever heard Ford talk with that kind of 'baby pretty pose' voice.
Some current student is going to secretly record Ford and put the recording/video on YOUTube.

She kind of reminded me of a drunk Edith Bunker. :alcoholic:

Luaghing animated .gif

I was Google surfing this evening when I caught something similar with Ford's lawyers. They were asked if they made Ford aware of Grassley's offer of coming to her instead of her going to Washington. They said they advised Ford, but stated that Grassley only intended on sending aids instead of the committee, and Ford was not happy with the offer.

Now I don't remember the MSM saying that. They said Grassley offered to fly to her. Plus, when Ford was asked if she knew about it, Ford said she was never told.

Well that is to bad she should have had a better lawyer to explain the fact of law. You should have the what when where how and sometimes why ..Without reporting it you have no case.
Don't forget, it wasn't a trial, it was a job interview.
Yeah, it's a "job interview" where you go to jail if you don't tell the truth.
You go to jail if you’re a Republican.

Let me whip up my Leftism-plain English dictionary.

Meaning of hurtful:

Truthful.

Liberal Dictionary:
=================================
Hate - truth.

We know that trumpanzees approve of bullies and pussy grabbers. This is of no surprise.
ROFL! Yeah, we feel so sorry for a sleazy lying bitch who tried to destroy a man's life with a fabricated story. She should be investigated and jailed if she was proven to be lying about anything she said to the Judicial Committee.

She should be, but bad optics......very bad optics. Let sleeping dogs lie.

I was Google surfing this evening when I caught something similar with Ford's lawyers. They were asked if they made Ford aware of Grassley's offer of coming to her instead of her going to Washington. They said they advised Ford, but stated that Grassley only intended on sending aids instead of the committee, and Ford was not happy with the offer.

Now I don't remember the MSM saying that. They said Grassley offered to fly to her. Plus, when Ford was asked if she knew about it, Ford said she was never told.

That wouldn't provide the televised spectacle they were looking for. She claimed to be so afraid to go before the committee, yet, in the end, she insisted on it.

That wouldn't provide the televised spectacle they were looking for. She claimed to be so afraid to go before the committee, yet, in the end, she insisted on it.

Yes, but according to this video, Ford once again perjured herself. She said she knew nothing about the offer by Grassley and her lawyers said she did.

Forum List

Back