Ford’s Attorney Says Her Client Found Trump Mocking Her Testimony ‘Very Hurtful’

I'm curious if Ford has any concern for Kavanaughs daughters feelings for being mocked for praying for Ford?

Oh, the po witto babeeeeee! mocking your sleazy dishonest testimony is "hurtful!" But accusing an innocent man of attempted rape is perfectly OK? Do you believe this dumb lying slut?

One of Christine Blasey Ford’s attorneys on Friday said her client was upset by President Trump’s “very hurtful” mocking of her testimony at a rally in Mississippi last week.
“I had one beer!” Trump told the Mississippi crowd Tuesday night, mocking Ford’s account. “How did you get home? I don’t remember. How did you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know! I don’t know! What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where is the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know.
We know that trumpanzees approve of bullies and pussy grabbers. This is of no surprise.

You approved of bill and Hillary...…………….

That's way worse....

You know what I say to the Butt UGLY LYING BITCH....

Too Too FLUCKING bad...………………...

Oh, what an emotional crisis, bless her little heart. Do you know what I find hurtful? When I'm in my narrow-aisle local grocery store and there's some 350-lb., amorphous, gelatinous "island unto herself" completely blocking the aisle, who seems to have no skeleton whatsoever but she looks like she inhaled another woman. And always has no less than a gallon of ice cream in her cart every single time. I feel it's "hurtful" to me to experience the gross-out of squeezing past its tidally rhythmic fat rolls to get further down the aisle. Now where's all my victim-pity?

WillMunny, when I turned in my old cable boxes at the Bridgeport Optimum, literally every individual there was a non English speaking, obese, ugly. Demeaning and embarrassing for me to even be there.

Oh, the po witto babeeeeee! mocking your sleazy dishonest testimony is "hurtful!" But accusing an innocent man of attempted rape is perfectly OK? Do you believe this dumb lying slut?

One of Christine Blasey Ford’s attorneys on Friday said her client was upset by President Trump’s “very hurtful” mocking of her testimony at a rally in Mississippi last week.
“I had one beer!” Trump told the Mississippi crowd Tuesday night, mocking Ford’s account. “How did you get home? I don’t remember. How did you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know! I don’t know! What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where is the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know.

Well the dumbass should have reported the incident, if it happened, 36 years ago. It could have been investigated then. Not 36 years later.

To bad if her little feelings got hurt. Woman in a moron.

I was Google surfing this evening when I caught something similar with Ford's lawyers. They were asked if they made Ford aware of Grassley's offer of coming to her instead of her going to Washington. They said they advised Ford, but stated that Grassley only intended on sending aids instead of the committee, and Ford was not happy with the offer.

Now I don't remember the MSM saying that. They said Grassley offered to fly to her. Plus, when Ford was asked if she knew about it, Ford said she was never told.

Exactly. So many lies from Fraud and her team.

This is the typical leftist response. The left pokes and pokes, lies, slanders, lies some more, then when their target stands up and declares they've had enough and fights back, they slide back into the shadows and whimper about being mistreated. Ignore the corrupt trash.

Ford’s Attorney Says Her Client Found Trump Mocking Her Testimony ‘Very Hurtful’

Good. Hope her pussy falls off

I bet Kavanaugh's children found it hurtful their dad was baselessly accused of GANG RAPE.

a1f40c98-439c-45ef-99d7-d30a94991eb8_zps20d894dc.jpg

'Ford’s Attorney Says Her Client Found Trump Mocking Her Testimony ‘Very Hurtful’

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I found her ignorance, faulty memory, lack of evidence, and lying insulting and offensive.

Ask the c-word if she feels BK and his family might have felt all the unsubstantiated claims she and others made were hurtful? Oh, and tell her lawyer to go fuck him/herself.

for the record. He was not mocking her, he was pointing out the flaws in her story, and there were many. This was a dem/lib hit job from the beginning because for some reason they are scared shitless that the SC will reduce their ability to kill unborn children.

Forum List

Back