Foreign policy has been a weakness of Trump

He leaves that to his lapdogs.
For the record: He won the elections with not speaking out against "repressive regimes".

Nonsense. He spoke of Democrats throughout the campaign.

How long was he a Democrat?

Irrelevant.

True. Whatever, he is going out of his first term without anything accomplished. One can say he did sponge on his allies in his trade war, weak sheep they are. But that was easy. China will be a harder cookie.

Trump did a lot starting with tax cut-Democrats and RINOS torpedoed all his efforts-the bastards.

The graphs show his tax cut did not lead to any increase of the job-regeneration.

These leftists are nuts man. They have absolutely no clue what's at stake China and USA. Word is if Clinton had been elected China's economy would have already passed the USA's. Just think, China could be THE world power. HTF did we go so wrong? Try entitlements, red tape and high taxes. Trump removed a lot of the red-tape, and created a more friendly environment for business. But leftists complain, what can you do.

Let's see, Trump is working with UK, nobody else had the balls for it. Same with China, Russia, Mexico and Canada. He told allies that take advantage of us to get fucked, because he knows how to play a good hand. DRAIN THE SWAMP. He pulls troops and doesn't start wars. Last POTUS to manage that was who again?

Yeah, Trump's foreign policy "sucks".

Trump has no weakness. He is never wrong! He is our Orange God!

Orange Messiah.jpg

Foreign policy is Trump's strong point. Idiots like Clinton, Bush and Obama have made our foreign policy a laughing point. Trump is fixing that. Viva Trump
That´s bullshit.

You're bullshit. I've read enough of your posts to know where your priorities lie. You should be applauding this president especially when it comes to his decision on Syria and US engagement in the middle east. I don't get it...Are you upset that he's taking your comrades in china to task?

Foreign policy is Trump's strong point. Idiots like Clinton, Bush and Obama have made our foreign policy a laughing point. Trump is fixing that. Viva Trump
That´s bullshit.

You're bullshit. I've read enough of your posts to know where your priorities lie. You should be applauding this president especially when it comes to his decision on Syria and US engagement in the middle east. I don't get it...Are you upset that he's taking your comrades in china to task?
Phrump has changed nothing in Syria, even attacked Syrian forces. Plus, ISIS attacks the Syrian military regularly since the Idlib offensive.
It is because you are happy with words. Trump says something and you call it true. Trump could say he can fly, and you believe it.

That´s bullshit.

Phrump has changed nothing in Syria, even attacked Syrian forces. Plus, ISIS attacks the Syrian military regularly since the Idlib offensive.
It is because you are happy with words. Trump says something and you call it true. Trump could say he can fly, and you believe it.

It's true, I don't have first-hand experience of what is going on in Syria right now but neither do you.

That´s bullshit.

It's true, I don't have first-hand experience of what is going on in Syria right now but neither do you.
I get news. Every day. Various sources.
If Trump would have kept his promises and supported stability instead of the "regime-changes" he is trying, I would not have changed my mind.

Foreign policy has been a weakness of Trump
Policy of ANY kind - foreign or otherwise - has been a weakness of Trump.

The Orange Creature is merely a large bundle of emotions - the classic definition of Knee-Jerk Reaction.

That´s bullshit.

If Trump would have kept his promises and supported stability instead of the "regime-changes" he is trying, I would not have changed my mind.

Your various sources are just words. Is that where you get the idea that Trump is "trying" regime changes? Which middle east ruler has he deposed since 2016?

That´s bullshit.

Your various sources are just words. Is that where you get the idea that Trump is "trying" regime changes? Which middle east ruler has he deposed since 2016?
I said he is trying. And it is not just the Middle East.

Seems to me you and your ilk desperately want Trump to fit into your stereotype of a corrupt, warmongering American president even though he doesn't...at all.

Seems to me you and your ilk desperately want Trump to fit into your stereotype of a corrupt, warmongering American president even though he doesn't...at all.
He´s bleeding Venezuela for imperialist purposes. So fuck this medieval piece of shit. Period.

The trade wars has hurt America as well as other countries. He’s the opposite of speak softly carry a big stick. Cozy’s up to dictators. Most of our allies don’t like him. Our enemies don’t fear him.He hasn’t even spoken out against repressive regimes. Now I know everyone will funny this OP and bash me calling me a neocon, reminding me that Trump hasn’t gotten us into any more military conflicts and scaled down our interventions, even though I not suggesting that is the proper course of action.. The problem is is I feel all of his actions and inactions will come back to bite us eventually.

Trump's weakness is that he wins too much, people get tired.

Same problem with foreign policy.

The trade wars has hurt America as well as other countries. He’s the opposite of speak softly carry a big stick. Cozy’s up to dictators. Most of our allies don’t like him. Our enemies don’t fear him.He hasn’t even spoken out against repressive regimes. Now I know everyone will funny this OP and bash me calling me a neocon, reminding me that Trump hasn’t gotten us into any more military conflicts and scaled down our interventions, even though I not suggesting that is the proper course of action.. The problem is is I feel all of his actions and inactions will come back to bite us eventually.

Trump is all about now. He makes no plans for the future of America.
Better than Bush's plans, wouldn't you say? The China tariff war WILL pay off in the future.

Nonsense. He spoke of Democrats throughout the campaign.
How long was he a Democrat?

Irrelevant.
True. Whatever, he is going out of his first term without anything accomplished. One can say he did sponge on his allies in his trade war, weak sheep they are. But that was easy. China will be a harder cookie.
Trump did a lot starting with tax cut-Democrats and RINOS torpedoed all his efforts-the bastards.
The graphs show his tax cut did not lead to any increase of the job-regeneration.
De-regulation did. The graphs don't show everything.

Forum List

Back