Foreshadowing next year's mid-term elections?

I still can't believe they bought Trump's lie that he would bring back jobs from overseas. What do I have to lose? That is what won those states

Yep, those poor coal miners got royally screwed.

After the total ass kicking Democrats took in 2016, I have no reason to be optimistic
They will have the same old dinosaurs who screwed up the campaigns in 2016 calling the shots in 2018

The only ray of light is that Trump is President and Trump has a 37% approval rate with the rest of Republicans not much better.

If Democrats can exploit the hatred of Trump along with the total ineptness of Republicans to deliver what they promised...they can steal some seats

I don't know if it will be enough to flip the House or Senate

Wait for the GOP campaign ads featuring Dem rapists and serial sexual harassment of women, then poll women, RIP Dem party. :laugh:
People vote with their wallet. After all, they chose a businessman who made pie in the sky promises even though he is a pussy grabbing serial adulterer. The stench of hypocrisy is all over you.

When Americans see their insurance going to record highs over the next year, they will vote with their wallets.

When Americans see their tax bill going higher after the GOP bill is passed, they will vote with their wallets.
Nitwit. Americans 401ks are growing! If they vote with their wallets they will retire far better off than with the DNC!
The Moore-Franken contrast will also work against the Ds. If, as I expect, Moore loses the election narrowly and wins the defamation suit bigly while Franken stays in office the Ds are dead meat for years. Better contrast for the majority of voters who are women.
And if Moore wins even by a ting fraction Frankenstein seat is a goner.

After the total ass kicking Democrats took in 2016, I have no reason to be optimistic
They will have the same old dinosaurs who screwed up the campaigns in 2016 calling the shots in 2018

The only ray of light is that Trump is President and Trump has a 37% approval rate with the rest of Republicans not much better.

If Democrats can exploit the hatred of Trump along with the total ineptness of Republicans to deliver what they promised...they can steal some seats

I don't know if it will be enough to flip the House or Senate

I agree.....Democrats need a strong message for the blue collar workers...somewhat like the crooked, right winger, Gingrich, delivered in his "contract with America"....If that happens, along with this spring's "revelations" on Trump's collusion AND the beginning of the effects of the GOP's crooked tax plan....... if those factors materialize, we may have something to cheer about.

(that is, unless the orange clown starts a war somewhere.)

Forum List

Back