🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Forget the free $1000/month

Will $2,000/month cover the minimum wage?

By my calculations, we all need at least $2,400.

Soros, the Clintons, the Obamas, and other elite leftwingers have plenty of resources to retire the nation.
Soros, the Clintons, the Obamas, and other elite leftwingers do seem to have an interest in retiring the nation....but not retire in a good way.

Where is the money coming from now? We are 27 trillion in debt and no one addresses that. If you are going to go, go big.

Funny how no one ever asks where the money we give the corporations and the war machinery is going to come from.

Solving simple poverty through unemployment compensation could be done through existing legal and physical infrastructure on a permanent basis; Automatic stabilization of our economy!
there it is again....i dont want to work,but you should pay me anyway....
I put dannyboy the slave on ignore, again....slaves dont want to learn they just want their welfare check.

Where is the money coming from now? We are 27 trillion in debt and no one addresses that. If you are going to go, go big.

Funny how no one ever asks where the money we give the corporations and the war machinery is going to come from.
Funny how no slave ever asks where the money comes from we give welfare out to too many people and it is bankrupting US. Stop paying people not to work, they will either get a job, which will provide tax revenues, thus lowering the debt, or steal from US and then when we blow them away, we reduce the number of those who dont contribute to the taxes of the US, thus helping reduce the debt..win win everytime.

The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288

Funny how no slave ever asks where the money comes from we give welfare out to too many people and it is bankrupting US. Stop paying people not to work, they will either get a job, which will provide tax revenues, thus lowering the debt, or steal from US and then when we blow them away, we reduce the number of those who dont contribute to the taxes of the US, thus helping reduce the debt..win win everytime.

The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288

None of the "slaves" were asking the last 4 years.

Forget the $1000/month some are calling for, good ole Bernie is calling for $2000/month to be paid. With libs having burned down quite a few businesses and many having a very limited business due to shutdowns, this money would come from?

Sanders proposes giving $2,000 per household during coronavirus crisis
Your (3/17/20) link:

"Sanders also pushed for assistance to prevent small and medium-sized businesses from going under, ensuring workers who are laid off continue getting paychecks and mandating that unemployment insurance applies to 'every single worker in America.'

"'We must make certain that the government is getting this money into the hands of working families and the most vulnerable as quickly as possible,' said Sanders."

$2000 a month for every worker would have required a QE approach to ALL US workers instead of the richest ten percent of workers who own a majority of shares US stock markets; a tiny minority sitting at the top of a capitalist economy will never consider such a response regardless of which wing of their Party controls the levers of government.
D1zG77TX0AANECk.jpg

Forget the $1000/month some are calling for, good ole Bernie is calling for $2000/month to be paid. With libs having burned down quite a few businesses and many having a very limited business due to shutdowns, this money would come from?

Sanders proposes giving $2,000 per household during coronavirus crisis
Your (3/17/20) link:

"Sanders also pushed for assistance to prevent small and medium-sized businesses from going under, ensuring workers who are laid off continue getting paychecks and mandating that unemployment insurance applies to 'every single worker in America.'

"'We must make certain that the government is getting this money into the hands of working families and the most vulnerable as quickly as possible,' said Sanders."

$2000 a month for every worker would have required a QE approach to ALL US workers instead of the richest ten percent of workers who own a majority of shares US stock markets; a tiny minority sitting at the top of a capitalist economy will never consider such a response regardless of which wing of their Party controls the levers of government.
D1zG77TX0AANECk.jpg
1606057107644.png

Solving simple poverty through unemployment compensation could be done through existing legal and physical infrastructure on a permanent basis; Automatic stabilization of our economy!
Right wingers only have problems not solutions. Where is there Any requirement to work in an at-will employment State?

Raise the minimum wage to generate more tax revenue. Some right wingers have suggested one hundred dollars an hour.

Raise the minimum wage to generate more tax revenue. Some right wingers have suggested one hundred dollars an hour.

MAy need that before long.

I put dannyboy the slave on ignore, again....slaves dont want to learn they just want their welfare check.
Right wing intellectual slaves have nothing but fallacy, not any valid arguments or solutions for rebuttal. How lazy.

Forum List

Back