Former Catholic priest in Texas sentenced to 60 years in child rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to check the voter rolls and see which party this shithead belonged to?

Carnac.jpg

Unusual, they generally go after the male kiddies
He will be getting lot of exercise bending over where he is going

He should be executed, all paedophiles should be executed regardless of what religion or what political persuasion.

Gee here are us religious folk calling for a harsher sentence and just the other day some bull dyke told me I condone priests molesting children.

SO sick of the catholics pretending they give a damn while they just go right on protecting their church.

Amazes me that some even take their children into catholic churches. Child abuse.

Should be life and sounds like the Church followed procedure

he's 61 years old so it's effectively a life sentence...

the diocese left him in place for 30 years after his first allegation until a second allegation came in... who knows how they monitored him or assigned him improperly or how many others he molested in the meantime..?

The diocese reported the first allegation, which dates back to the early 1980s before Dougherty was a priest, to Bee County District Attorney's Office "right away," but the statue of limitations had passed, so a case wasn't pursued, Breen said.

The woman’s rape accusation was the second sexual misconduct allegation the Diocese of Corpus Christi received about Dougherty. The diocese stripped Dougherty of his duties in 2011 after receiving the second allegation.

I personally do not agree with life in prison for paedophiles, what they do is so heinous probably the most heinous crime possible that I do not agree with ANY nations taxpayers having to pay to keep these wastes of human skin inside a prison for the rest of their lives, IMHO they should just be taken out and shot then dig a hole put them in and throw quicklime on them. No mercy for paedophiles. Period.

I personally do not agree with life in prison for paedophiles, what they do is so heinous probably the most heinous crime possible that I do not agree with ANY nations taxpayers having to pay to keep these wastes of human skin inside a prison for the rest of their lives, IMHO they should just be taken out and shot then dig a hole put them in and throw quicklime on them. No mercy for paedophiles. Period.

I know and if one ever touches one of ours death will be a very distinct possibility for him if I get to him first

And for those organizations that hide them

Anyone want to check the voter rolls and see which party this shithead belonged to?

Carnac.jpg

By all means do.

And post proof that all pedos are liberal/dems.

Stupid. Uttterly stupid and hypocritical and lying dishonest to say there are no Repub/RWNJ pedos. Educator yourself but more importantly, get it through your fat head that its people like you Roy Moore fans that make it impossible for victims to go to adults for help.

Stupid.

He should be executed, all paedophiles should be executed regardless of what religion or what political persuasion.

Gee here are us religious folk calling for a harsher sentence and just the other day some bull dyke told me I condone priests molesting children.

I have never read any comment from you Sassy where you have condoned paedophile priests and I have not done so ever myself, and we are both Roman Catholic.

this creep is going to learn a new meaning of turning the other cheek in prison.

I have never read any comment from you Sassy where you have condoned paedophile priests and I have not done so ever myself, and we are both Roman Catholic.

Well in all honesty Hairy Back is a notorious liar. I adore children and am an advocate for them, any of them. Could be why we adopted three of the lil buggers :p

How do you execute an organisation though? You cannot take an organisation out and shoot it.

However I do think that any person who has covered up for any paedophile should immediately be arrested and again I do not care what religion or political persuasion.

I know and if one ever touches one of ours death will be a very distinct possibility for him if I get to him first

Smart parents who actually care about their kids keep them out of harms way.

As in, don't take them into a catholic church and sure as fucking hell, don't leave them alone with a priest or other officials. Like, the pope.

FACT is, if you want to find pedos, go where there are children. Scouts, schools, etc and then protect your kids. Duh.

How do you execute an organisation though? You cannot take an organisation out and shoot it.

However I do think that any person who has covered up for any paedophile should immediately be arrested and again I do not care what religion or political persuasion.

Back when the Church scandal broke I was livid the Church tried to hide it. Most of our parish was also.

Start at the top. The current pope hid pedo priests. Two popes ago, maybe three, was in charge of keeping track of where pedo priests were sent so they wouldn't be sent to the same place again.

In the case of catholic church, its up to those who actually follow this religion/cult. Same with any other organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back